Video Game Thread.

Doom Saber

arhg!

I am stuck in this part nothing I seem to do seems to work no matter how fast i wiggle the joystick ... I think its glitched

well the one thing I like about having online downloadable deals is I dont have to rush to every store looking for a copy and try to fight people off to get them. I have a pretty large hard drive so I can deal with the space. Games on xbox dont take NEARLY as much room as they do on the ps3. I dont have that many games to begin with on my ps3 and my 120gb hard drive is already filled. (mostly due to almost EVERY goddamn game needs to be installed in order to play it)

well i ilooked & they don't have tf fall on sale :S for $5-10 I'd buy a digital copy :S

Got Metal gear rising for 30bucks. That game is so awesome really love it. Its freaking hard too and they put in some boss fights. Can you imagine? Boss fights in games become rare somehow lately, lol.

if you got it for 360, you shouldve waited unless you are like synch and solely like your games physical. MS is putting it on sale sometime this week potentially being less than that. However it is possible it will be also be $30 considering its $50 online.

really enjoying tombraider well worth the $30 i paid for it :) Loving the story they really pull you into it

I noticed they had it on sale on Xbox Live for $19.99 this weekend. I was considering picking it up, but I have so many games that I still haven't played, I figured I would wait until I can get caught up a bit first.

I noticed they had it on sale on Xbox Live for $19.99 this weekend. I was considering picking it up, but I have so many games that I still haven't played, I figured I would wait until I can get caught up a bit first.

I know this feel. I keep buying new games cheap and not having enough time to get to them all so I end up getting a giant backlog. The nice thing is it allows me to be pickier with the prices when picking them up. $20 would normally be a decent deal to me for tomb raider, however I feel I can wait longer until its cheaper than that before I pick it up. Altho when I buy downloaded games cheap its nice because they are cheaper and I dont feel as guilty seeing them laying around unopened.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know if you guys know but alot of great sales have been going on lately. Its pretty ridiculous especially during this dry season. Steam summer sales have been pretty awesome and i have to say xbox live has been bringing out some amazing deals as well. This week is mostly fighting games, which you all know im all about. But alas i have most of them. Still, what all are you guys playing lately? Im all over the place. Recently i bought age of empires 2 hd on steam and have been reliving some old memories. Such an amazing game and i dont even like RTS games. Another thing ive been playing is the arcade version of killer instinct 2. That game is still so damn good, I hope the new one is as good if not better and hope it comes to windows platforms besides xbone.

fall of cybertron on sale ?.. Currently finished tombraider so I am not playing anything just yet ... I may try to start up dark souls again I am not sure ...

fall of cybertron on sale ?.. Currently finished tombraider so I am not playing anything just yet ... I may try to start up dark souls again I am not sure ...

Nope, believe me Synch, if it was Id let you know. It seems like the only game you want to play.

Nope, believe me Synch, if it was Id let you know. It seems like the only game you want to play.

@loll@

just one I been waiting for a decent sale lol! That & dead space 3 ... sooner or latter ...

Hey guys, been a while since I posted, just haven't bought many figures lately. Been playing a lot of games lately, Assassins Creed 2 was available for dl for free last week on xbox live, so played that a little, it seems like a fun game, still trying to get the controls down though. Also been rotating around on the PS3 between Dead Rising 2, Red Dead Undead Nightmare, and the stand by, Black Ops 2.

Still havent touched BioShock Inf, since the incident, not sure if I mentioned it here but I was over half way though the game, my brother in law wanted to try so I let him play, and since this is one of those "check every corner" kind of games, I figured Id just restart the chapter since I wasnt far into it anyway. So when I went to load it up, it saved my progress, but not my weapons, powers, or money. Been mad ever since.

What have you guys been playing?

Hey guys, been a while since I posted, just haven't bought many figures lately. Been playing a lot of games lately, Assassins Creed 2 was available for dl for free last week on xbox live, so played that a little, it seems like a fun game, still trying to get the controls down though. Also been rotating around on the PS3 between Dead Rising 2, Red Dead Undead Nightmare, and the stand by, Black Ops 2.

Still havent touched BioShock Inf, since the incident, not sure if I mentioned it here but I was over half way though the game, my brother in law wanted to try so I let him play, and since this is one of those "check every corner" kind of games, I figured Id just restart the chapter since I wasnt far into it anyway. So when I went to load it up, it saved my progress, but not my weapons, powers, or money. Been mad ever since.

What have you guys been playing?

AC2 is awesome. Its what got me into the series to begin with. As well as Dead Rising 2, which happens to be alot more fun in co op with a second buddy playing. Sucks about Bio Inf but the game is so good, its worth hitting over multiple times anyways. But I do know that feel, just consider yourself lucky it wasnt the whole game and all your actual progress was gone.. if you werent that far, I would just say start over anyways.

AC2 is awesome. Its what got me into the series to begin with. As well as Dead Rising 2, which happens to be alot more fun in co op with a second buddy playing. Sucks about Bio Inf but the game is so good, its worth hitting over multiple times anyways. But I do know that feel, just consider yourself lucky it wasnt the whole game and all your actual progress was gone.. if you werent that far, I would just say start over anyways.

I just went ahead and restarted it that day anyway, played till about when I have to throw that baseball or whatever at that couple and havent touched it since. Dead Rising has been a lot of fun so far, Im at the part where I need to get on my bike and I guess fight that other guy? Still a lot of fun.

I bet your excited for the new Injustice DLC arent ya? My wife doesnt get off till 9 or so, Im down to play if you want.

I just went ahead and restarted it that day anyway, played till about when I have to throw that baseball or whatever at that couple and havent touched it since. Dead Rising has been a lot of fun so far, Im at the part where I need to get on my bike and I guess fight that other guy? Still a lot of fun.

I bet your excited for the new Injustice DLC arent ya? My wife doesnt get off till 9 or so, Im down to play if you want.

Yeah you arent very far at all in BI. Game is pretty long compared to the other 2 however I play them all very slowly to intake my surroundings and look at all the set pieces and environments.( more with orig bios than infinite tho)

Its been a while since i played DR2 so Im not sure where you are exactly. There is a few dirtbike parts in that game, one of which is an awesome american glaidators like gameshow where you kill zombies which is actually the competitive multiplayer part of the game. I m telling you tho, if you have a friend that has the game as well or can find it cheap get a second copy for someone to play with you. Its so much more fun with a co op buddy involved.

Im very excited for martian manhunter next week. He looks SO FUN to play. If they can make a stupid character like Zod, amazing to play, Im pretty sure the DC character with the most powers in his arsenal is going to play amazing. His super move looks amazing too. We havent played in quite a while, where the shiz have you been? Also cant play tonight. Been trying to keep my gaming to weekends so i can concentrate on my portfolio/demo reel. Altho I do some mid day marvel matches with a buddy of mine before heading off to the gym.

I had problems with bioshock as well but i figured out from searching online that it was because I was not connected at all to the internet

Just HAD to throw it out there that you go to the gym didn't you?

Weekends are harder, more stuff going on, when my wife is around I can't dedicate as much time as I want.

Haha not really, I dont exactly have alot of things going on in my day besides gym and working on my art to get me that dream job. I really dont do much else during my week. I do like to live a healthy lifestyle tho haha. Lets do up some matches this weekend! Practice UP! Ive gotten better. :D

I had problems with bioshock as well but i figured out from searching online that it was because I was not connected at all to the internet

You mean you HAVE to connect to the internet to play a game? Say it aint so!

i was not pleased ....

• 2 weeks later...

http://blogs.wsj.com...t/?mod=yahoo_hs

The train wreck that is Microsoft...

They are pretty much backtracking on all their original plans. Im not saying its a bad thing. At least they are smart enough to realize alot of their ideas were a bit too much for the general public of gamers to take. Im just hoping for Killer Instinct to be ported to PC. Apparently Xbox One controllers will be able to be used on PC just like the 360 controllers are now. I have to say that feature has completely changed my gaming on pc.

On a side note, Im super stoked for Zatanna being added to Injustice tomorrow! And a cyborg superman alt skin fo free as well. hopefully they bring out more skins again.