Video Game Thread.

Doom Saber

Megaman X1-X3 were on the SNES, but X4-X8 were on Sony systems. I just wanted X since he hasn't appeared in MvC, and Smash would have been great, especially with his wall jumping abilities.

I forgot X3 wasnt on ps1.(in america) I love those games. Still debating on getting the x collection for ps2, I have x4-6 on ps1 already but I never had a super nes and never got to fully play x1-3 (altho I did get to play the ios version of 1 on my phone which was actually pretty good). Also technically X IS actually in UMVC as an alternate costume to zero. I know its not exactly the same but really both kind of play the same way minus the sword. X is definitely better suited for mvc than original megaman was though.

Anyone going to buy Dragon's Crown?... I used to love the D&D arcade game... This has a similar feel...

That game looks cool, reminds me ALOT of the capcom D&D arcade titles that they are remaking. Those were really fun with a bit of japanese influence in their designs. DC reminds me of that mixed with odinsphere. Really neat.

Anyone going to buy Dragon's Crown?... I used to love the D&D arcade game... This has a similar feel...

That game looks cool, reminds me ALOT of the capcom D&D arcade titles that they are remaking. Those were really fun with a bit of japanese influence in their designs. DC reminds me of that mixed with odinsphere. Really neat.

I didn't know they were remaking them... Nice...

I didn't know they were remaking them... Nice...

well not exactly remaking them.. they are re-releasing them with hd filters and all that like theyve been doing for most of their other classic titles. Its nice because these werent in many arcades and they are really fun games. I ve spent alot of time with them on my arcade cabinet using mame.

E3 was somewhat disappointing especially the Xbox one can't play games without a camera or internet connection no thanks however that Titan fall game they showcased was pretty interesting it looked like a cross between Mech Warrior and Call of Duty

Microsoft now backtracks... Damage already been done arrogant fools...

I wouldn't be surprised if they went third party like Sega after this even the most Hardcore Xbox fans I know are going over to Playstation 4

The reason why Dragon's Crown is very similar to Dungeons and Dragons because it is a spiritual sequel of a spiritual sequel to Dungeons and Dragons. The guy who was the director of Dungeons and Dragons later left Capcom and created the Saturn game called Princess Crown (it was later ported to the PSP. This game is now getting a spiritual sequel in the form of Dragon's Crown.

The reason why Dragon's Crown is very similar to Dungeons and Dragons because it is a spiritual sequel of a spiritual sequel to Dungeons and Dragons. The guy who was the director of Dungeons and Dragons later left Capcom and created the Saturn game called Princess Crown (it was later ported to the PSP. This game is now getting a spiritual sequel in the form of Dragon's Crown.

Preorder bonus on Amazon is an art book if anyone is interested... I cant wait to play this game... Good old side scrolling fun...

I wonder if they are fans of Dragonlance... That wizard sure looks like Raistlin...

hmmm interesting, I never knew that. So its going to be a full disc release and not a downloadable arcade title?

hmmm interesting, I never knew that. So its going to be a full disc release and not a downloadable arcade title?

That is correct...

Anyone have a 3DS? I'm thinking of buying one tomorrow so I can play the new Animal Crossing game. I loved it on the DS, and have been wanting to play it again. I'm just wondering if there are any other games to get for it as buying a $200 system (I'd be getting the XL) for one game seems like a bad choice (unless it was the new Fallout).

Anyone have a 3DS? I'm thinking of buying one tomorrow so I can play the new Animal Crossing game. I loved it on the DS, and have been wanting to play it again. I'm just wondering if there are any other games to get for it as buying a $200 system (I'd be getting the XL) for one game seems like a bad choice (unless it was the new Fallout).

Fire Emblem Awakening

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (no online multiplayer)

I heard good things about Project X Zone... You might want to look into it...

I want a 3DS JUST to play Project X Zone... but There arent any other games on it that I care that much about... well until they bring the new smash bros onto it.

I want a 3DS JUST to play Project X Zone... but There arent any other games on it that I care that much about... well until they bring the new smash bros onto it.

Speaking of upcoming 3DS games... I am looking forward to Zelda A Link to the Past 2...

heck yeah! I don't have a 3DS though :(... gonna have to see if I can find one.. maybe I can borrow one from my niece or nephew.

I only have the DS

thanks to that I put it on my gog wishlist maybe I will have the cash to buy it at full price before it goes on a sale @loll@

started playing tombraider today ... quite fun! really enjoying the action & the story is pretty good as well the only thing I don't like though quite a few games suffer from this is there are afew parts where you have to continuously hit the same button or move the joystick back& forth to do something or get to a certain point ... I always find that #$## annoying personally ...

For those that done know, MS is doing a crazy like summer deal-a-thon this week only and it appears they will have a bunch of games go on sale for a day or two only. Seems so far they are goign from 5 to 15 bucks on games like tomb raider, metal gear rising, and even bioshock infinite. You all might want to check on that, especially you Synch.

i don't like not having a hard copy of a game :S only thing I really want to buy anyways is Fall of Cybertron & I guess dead space 3

well the one thing I like about having online downloadable deals is I dont have to rush to every store looking for a copy and try to fight people off to get them. I have a pretty large hard drive so I can deal with the space. Games on xbox dont take NEARLY as much room as they do on the ps3. I dont have that many games to begin with on my ps3 and my 120gb hard drive is already filled. (mostly due to almost EVERY goddamn game needs to be installed in order to play it)