Video Game Thread.

Doom Saber

I most likely won't get a ps4 untill I finish playing all my xbox games i have on the back burner lol & by then I should have a better idea on if I want to get one or not ... & who knows maybe I can even get it on a sale or something by then lol

I am in no rush to get either system... Now if they launch with Monster Hunter I will bite the bullet...

I have both PS3 and Xbox360 but I was always more inclined toward the Xbox360 even though I'm not much for multiplayer. That said like you I'm not in any hurry to get either console sure they both look nice but I'm not keen to further participate in the Microsoft/Sony pissing contest especially when I'm still getting great games in both the PS3 and Xbox. I'm more inclined to get a PC to be used just for gaming I keep hearing wonderful things about Steam so who knows. My biggest want this years is Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 and it's coming for the current generation consoles so I'm good for now unless Bethesda releases a new Fallout for the new generation consoles then I'll cry like a little girl.

MGS5 is coming to both Xbox one and PS4 and it looks AMAZING.. I too have a lot of games in my backlog not even counting the current ones out that I want to get so Im pretty good with mine as well. I have always been able to wait for a game to go down in price. I only usually get fighting games day one nowadays and lucky for that because they dont come out that often. The only game I hyped for majorly that I am having a hard time waiting for is Killer Instinct. What sucks is unless MS does a MAJOR change to their plans, I will never get to play it.

Also STEAM is awesome. A really great gaming service.

I wish it had been X in the new Smash instead of Mega Man, but he still looked cool.

makes more sense, since original megaman premiered on the original nes. Original MM is more of a nintendo legacy than X is however I DO love me some X, i feel like he wouldnt be as fitting as orig MM is.

I wish it had been X in the new Smash instead of Mega Man, but he still looked cool.

makes more sense, since original megaman premiered on the original nes. Original MM is more of a nintendo legacy than X is however I DO love me some X, i feel like he wouldnt be as fitting as orig MM is.

I think the Megaman-X stuff was only on Playstation.. so I agree it makes sense to be the original Bluebomber

as for the new systems, I will definitely be going for the PS4. I have had my PS3 since launch day, and I have loved it all the way and it has never broken or let me down (I only wish it had more storage since it's an original 60GB version).

My brother and nephew have gone through several 360s during that time and I have never cared for it all that much. I am not much of an online gamer, so I don't miss the XBOX live supremacy.

And it seems like all of the exclusive titles I like are on PS, not Xbox.

I'll get a PS4, but not for a long while. I still have tons of PS3 games to get around to. I'll probably pick it up when there is a good enough sale and when there are enough PS4 games out that I need to play.

at this point, I have zero plans to ever buy a Xbox One. Not only because of my preference for PS, but because I also would hate to have to have my system online all the time and whatnot.

Right now i am bored with it, lol. You always have to quite and hiding. Its like it takes forever to accomplish something. The story is interesting alltough nothing one hasnt seen in a movie allready. I played a long time now and i havent seen one boss yet.

i picked up tombraider on sale for $29.99 the bioshock I brought last month sometime went on sale for $29.99 so I went & got a price match for that ... paying $30 each for two games sure beats paying $60 for one! lol! Still waiting for freaking fall of cybertron to go on sale ... @grumpy@

I'm still not sure what I think about the new systems. I've heard a bit here and there but don't know a whole lot about either at the moment. I do know I'll be waiting awhile to buy one though. I want to see which system ends up being more popular, and wait for the prices to drop a bit.

Right now, I've just been playing games that I've had sitting around for awhile. I just recently finished up the Undead Nightmare expansion for Red Dead Redemption, and now I'm working on Batman Arkham City, and enjoying it quite a bit.

I think the Megaman-X stuff was only on Playstation.. so I agree it makes sense to be the original Bluebomber

Nope. Megaman X started out on the SNES.

As for the new consoles. I say f*ck those things. The Xbox one in particular can go to hell.

So I played the Leisure Suit Larry HD Re-mastered a month ago, and it is pretty good - I am a backer for the game via Kickstarter.

They changed some of the puzzles to give it a challenge for veteran Larry players, though they aren't drastic changes. They also added a new girl.

@doomsaber cool how can i play it ?

When the game comes out, Synch. It is still in the beta stage, and it is coming out either this month or next. I played it because I am a kickstarter backer who pledged a certain amount for the game; those who put in a certain amount for the game got the beta back in May.

lol I am sure there are all kinds of jokes one can make with that picture considering the game it self ... @loll@ LLgame seemed like it turned out well I was excited about the space quest kickstarter but then stopped caring once I found it it had nothing actually to do with space quest other than the creators lol

Megaman X1-X3 were on the SNES, but X4-X8 were on Sony systems. I just wanted X since he hasn't appeared in MvC, and Smash would have been great, especially with his wall jumping abilities.

ah thanks for reminding me. I am sure I have them all, just been too long