Video Game Thread.

Doom Saber

You know what ... I decided that I am not going to get fall of cybertron... screw you hasbro for making brutus in game colors an exclusive @firedevil@ @loll@

started playing old pc game the longest journey... Seems fun so far Its one I've never played before... you start off in a dream in the girls undies so its got eye candy right off the get go @loll@

You know what ... I decided that I am not going to get fall of cybertron... screw you hasbro for making brutus in game colors an exclusive @firedevil@ @loll@

I hate how they made the exclusive the game accurate one too but I've been waiting for so long for this game to give it up now besides Bruticus looks gimpy anyway :P

I decided I will wait for it to go on sale & then buy it ... figure that is still sticking it to them... Between the new dead space, assassins creed , bioshock & whatever else I got plenty to keep me busy until then

I decided I will wait for it to go on sale & then buy it ... figure that is still sticking it to them... Between the new dead space, assassins creed , bioshock & whatever else I got plenty to keep me busy until then

I'm not sure about Bioshock infinate myself I like some of the aspects like the ziplining and summoning crows to attack people but without Rapture or Big Daddies it just doesn't feel like Bioshock

With this slow time for most good game releases, I decided to start up a game ive had in my backlog for a while now: Mass Effect 2. Never played the first one and didnt feel like buying it for 20 bucks when i got the sequel thats supposed to be waaaaay better and have better features for only 10 bucks new. I also heard that you didnt need to know the story of 1 to play 2 which seems to be the case as im playing through 2. The game is way better than i thought it would be. It looked extremely complex at first which became alittle overwhelming but as you play it really becomes quite simple in its formulas. I also decided to buy toy soldiers cold war with a buddy of mine since its on sale for 600pts. Pretty neat little game, weird playing co op but fun nonetheless.

I'm unsure about the new Medal Of Honor I really liked the last one for Multiplayer unfortunately DICE isn't doing multiplayer for this one but if I preorder it from EA I get exclusive MP weapons and a BETA for Battlefield 4

I'm not sure about Bioshock infinate myself I like some of the aspects like the ziplining and summoning crows to attack people but without Rapture or Big Daddies it just doesn't feel like Bioshock

I've some how got the impression that this is more like the first/ creation/before the city was built type thing... Either way I'm sure it will have its nods towards the other games some how

I've some how got the impression that this is more like the first/ creation/before the city was built type thing... Either way I'm sure it will have its nods towards the other games some how

I'd be pretty happy with a reference to rapture maybe a cutscene at the end of Andrew Ryan speaking with a reprensenative of some kind about building it

They stated that Bioshock Infinite isnt a true sequel but has alot of common ideals and shares some similar gameplay. Dont think Bioshock Infinite is going to be a real sequel. They wont be connecting the 2 as if they are in the same universe. It would be kind of weird to have one distressed underwater city and another chaotic flying city. They also take place in different time frames. It kind of bothers me that they even have Bioshock in the title when its so far from the games we know aside from the concepts and ideas in the game. no recurring characters no story continuation. a brand new story, brand new city, brand new characters and nothing to distinguish it as anything to do with rapture.

They stated that Bioshock Infinite isnt a true sequel but has alot of common ideals and shares some similar gameplay. Dont think Bioshock Infinite is going to be a real sequel. They wont be connecting the 2 as if they are in the same universe. It would be kind of weird to have one distressed underwater city and another chaotic flying city. They also take place in different time frames. It kind of bothers me that they even have Bioshock in the title when its so far from the games we know aside from the concepts and ideas in the game. no recurring characters no story continuation. a brand new story, brand new city, brand new characters and nothing to distinguish it as anything to do with rapture.

:unsure: hmmm well that kind of does suck ... Oh well ... IMO it still does look like a fun game ...

• 2 weeks later...

man this topic has kind of died lately so im going to trying to put it on a ventilator and resuscitate it. I guess it makes sense since there isnt too many games that came out over the summer that were really worth talking about. I have been playing a few of my backlog titles as well as partaking in the steam sale and of course adding more to my backlog, only this time they are digital. I just bought the new "DLC" fighters for Street Fighter X Tekken and i must say they really improved the character roster. The new additions bring alot of life into the game and add even more strategy and fun. Alot of people didnt like the idea of on disc dlc, including myself, but the only way to play them is to buy their unlock keys. I look at it as it is it breathes new life into the game that i dont play as much as ive wanted to. The systems in teh game are too awkward but the game overall is really fun and the cast is very diverse. Im a huge street fighter and tekken nerd so of course im going to support them. I really cant wait for tekken tag tournament 2!

also anyone still playing dialbo 3??? i didnt think so. haha.. maaaan what a let down.

lol @diablo 3 ... honestly I think its simply a lack of new video games of late to talk about most of the stuff I am waiting for does not come out till around the end of the year aside from maybe the transformers game ... which I decided to wait for a half off sale on because of the bs they did with the bruticus exclusive @loll@

Its sometimes nice to have a slow point with new games, it allows you to fully enjoy the ones you already have without wanting to go buy new ones coming out. Also a way to finally catch up on those backlog games and enjoy those for once. It also seems like its the time where those games you were watching before go on crazy cheap sales.

yup :) I honestly have not even turned my xbox on in months ... I been wanting to play dead space series over again though before the new one hits Also does not help that I have been more into magic the gathering these days lately so I've been going up to the lcs playing games with real people @loll@

thinking of downloading steam when I get my new PC since they have all the Half Life games and it's mods does anyone have Steam I want to know how well it works before I invest any money or time into it.

thinking of downloading steam when I get my new PC since they have all the Half Life games and it's mods does anyone have Steam I want to know how well it works before I invest any money or time into it.

Steam is super sweet. You wont be disappointed. And they have sales on games constantly, Valve does a superb job at how they utilize it and all the half life games are mad cheap.

Steam is super sweet. You wont be disappointed. And they have sales on games constantly, Valve does a superb job at how they utilize it and all the half life games are mad cheap.

that's good news as the Half life games are my number one reason for wanting steam

that's good news as the Half life games are my number one reason for wanting steam

well Valve = Steam = Half Life . Its kind of hard to have anything Valve/Half Life on your computer that isnt at all linked to Steam in some form or another.

• Like 1

well Valve = Steam = Half Life . Its kind of hard to have anything Valve/Half Life on your computer that isnt at all linked to Steam in some form or another.

yeah i knew valve is the owner of both steam and half-life the half life games i'm talking about are not available for any of my consoles which is why it's good news they're cheap on steam