Video Game Thread.

Doom Saber

Last i checked i had 36 hours & was a level 30 monk ... I finished the game last night so i should have more hours on it ... perhaps 40 now ... Ican't seem to find that section that says the hours lol

oh found it ...

34 hours

achievment points 960

550 elite kills

gold - 231631

lifetime kills 151173

Last i checked i had 36 hours & was a level 30 monk ... I finished the game last night so i should have more hours on it ... perhaps 40 now ... Ican't seem to find that section that says the hours lol

oh found it ...

34 hours

achievment points 960

550 elite kills

gold - 231631

lifetime kills 151173

Are you playing it solo or with others? It makes a big difference with others than by yourself... namely it sucks doing it solo unless you are already a high level and can pwn the crap out of everything already.

I forgot to mention that i obtained the hidden level this weekend and its epicly awesome! took a few hours to obtain everything and now i can go whenever i want as long as its on normal. I forget how to do the harder difficulty versions but i dont think its as crazy a process but i could be wrong. Amazing level tho, really fun. My only disappointment was there wasnt a boss at the end, just some special elites. The drops were good and the level actually caps to your level supposedly. I wouldnt recommend trying it until you are at least 30 or above tho... which you are haha. also feel free to add me: abaddon326@hotmail.com

I keep getting my ass kicked by lifelinkers there are 3 of them with fire chains all linked ... I've had to run into town twice now @loll@ one of the guards normally blocks one & the 2nd guard the other I just sit back & then them kill hitting them with some special effects that do dmg but not get me close enough to get hit by them. What is this secret level you are talking about ?.. Oh I found pages for people & upgraded them now i need to find more pages for more upgrades @loll@

I keep getting my ass kicked by lifelinkers there are 3 of them with fire chains all linked ... I've had to run into town twice now @loll@ one of the guards normally blocks one & the 2nd guard the other I just sit back & then them kill hitting them with some special effects that do dmg but not get me close enough to get hit by them. What is this secret level you are talking about ?.. Oh I found pages for people & upgraded them now i need to find more pages for more upgrades @loll@

You ll need alot of pages to do alot of things. I run into them all the time now since playing on Nightmare. The Jeweler and Blacksmith need not only pages to upgrade them but also to be used to make the jewels and gear. And the secret level i speak of is kind of the sequel to the cow level in Diablo 2. Its called Whimsyshire and its full of unicorns, teddy bears, rainbows and happiness.... and you cut them in bloody bits and pieces. They are also more difficult to kill than most enemies because it caps to your level so they are stronger than most enemies.

Guess the Xbox isn't immune to account theft.

http://kotaku.com/59...tm_medium=email

http://kotaku.com/58...rosoft-realises

well that sucks

Honestly any online account to anything can be potentially hacked. Its a factor of having it online and potentially accessed to those who know how to cheat the system. Even Blizzard and Diablo accounts have been hacked including a friend of mine.

well that sucks

Honestly any online account to anything can be potentially hacked. Its a factor of having it online and potentially accessed to those who know how to cheat the system. Even Blizzard and Diablo accounts have been hacked including a friend of mine.

what bothers me is how easy it is for people to do this

well that sucks

True. Just puttin' those links there since there are a few ppl who believes tha the Xbox is immune to identity thefts.

You ll need alot of pages to do alot of things. I run into them all the time now since playing on Nightmare. The Jeweler and Blacksmith need not only pages to upgrade them but also to be used to make the jewels and gear. And the secret level i speak of is kind of the sequel to the cow level in Diablo 2. Its called Whimsyshire and its full of unicorns, teddy bears, rainbows and happiness.... and you cut them in bloody bits and pieces. They are also more difficult to kill than most enemies because it caps to your level so they are stronger than most enemies.

I'm finding nightmare kind of hard actually I keep getting killed way more than i did in normal play ... those damn guys who gain life back or put out lasers that kill me or fire under me or ice bombs :S & there are normally like 3 of them in fire chains @loll@ I have found a lot of pages but now I seem to have no $$$ to upgrade them I don't know where all my $$$ went too lol @hmmm@

well that sucks

True. Just puttin' those links there since there are a few ppl who believes tha the Xbox is immune to identity thefts.

you -->@poke2@<--me --> @pow@ <--- you

I rented the sopace marines game despite knowing basically nothing about Warhammer 40k and I gotaa say it is way above my expectations and it sounds really great over my new HD headset

Quick question for you guys playing Diablo 3...is it possible to level boost as fast as it was in Diablo 2 (especially after the expansion)?

I remember being able to go from 1-70+ in a good days worth of gaming, just getting someone to run you through the game, and then doing "blood runs" and "baal runs" over and over again.

So many great memories from Diablo 2...I remember doing solo meph runs on Nightmare with my magic find sorceress, and gathering tons of unique drops with her. I'm a little scared to buy Diablo 3, as Blizzard has a way of destroying my life with their games. @lol@

• Like 1

Quick question for you guys playing Diablo 3...is it possible to level boost as fast as it was in Diablo 2 (especially after the expansion)?

I remember being able to go from 1-70+ in a good days worth of gaming, just getting someone to run you through the game, and then doing "blood runs" and "baal runs" over and over again.

So many great memories from Diablo 2...I remember doing solo meph runs on Nightmare with my magic find sorceress, and gathering tons of unique drops with her. I'm a little scared to buy Diablo 3, as Blizzard has a way of destroying my life with their games. @lol@

@firedevil@ give in to the evil @firedevil@ all i can say is d3 would be a lot better if they had a mic chat system like xbox

Im sure there is a way, just like all games where you just do mass looting and killing 1000s of enemies. I think it varies depending on your stats and skills tho. Honestly with D3 I love the game, but now that im older its not as fun as the days i had with d2. I think my mind is different and gets bored after doing the same thing over and over again for hours on end. I was honestly scared that i was going to be too addicted to D3 since with D2 I was mad obsessed and played for many many hours. Nowadays i have too many responsibilities that keep me from being able to do those long runs but also the repetition doesnt help. Its an amazing game and super fun, especially with friends. I would also agree with synch, it needs a form of voice chat... i use skype with the friends i play with except for the ones that just join my games randomly, then i just type to them which sucks.

Not too excited about Dead Space 3 after seeing that trailer oddly enough. Seems the dead space franchise is turning into the new resident evil. Goes from super scary, barely having any ammo and using mining weapons to co op unlimited ammo with big firearms, run and gun and fighting big monsters ala lost planet. So did EA hire the capcom devs to do this new one? cuuuuuuuuz it sure looks like they got some inspiration now that it seems all action based. All hope is lost for having a good terrifying survival horror game. i guess it ll have company with the dodo.

Deaddspace 3 huh? I think I got something better @optimus@

So everyone is either red or purple now??? uggghhh... dumb. I understand they have to differentiate but geeze, everyone seems the same now.

damn this years E3 was pretty underwhelming and they didnt really show anything we didnt already know. No new surprises, no amazing new things that we didnt see coming. Very lackluster if you ask me.

oh wow its a movie I thought it was just a spoof of something ... I guess in a way it is @loll@ that should be a fun one

saw this on tni thought it was worth posting

PC sounds like op even when he is not talking in ops voice @loll@

hey are you guys aware of www.gog.com ?.. I've just legally brought 4 vintage games playable on my pc for just shy of $10 seems they are doing this summer sale thing 2 games on sale each day & you get to vote which one goes on sale more! I like it! @loll@

the 7th guest

myst

alone in the dark 1-2-3

& fahrenheit

:) mine!

• 2 weeks later...