Video Game Thread.

Doom Saber

6 years later my procrastination is over, I am playing Zelda for the Wii finally..... i just hate the controler set up @loll@

Draven

hey man, that is a great game! I don't think I had any problems with the controls.

I haven't played the new one yet... I have the collector's edition... but I heard the controls for that are alot different because you have to actually DO stuff.

:( I like to play games with my fingers.. not my whole body lol

Finally got play some this weekend, and by play I mean I've spent about 27 in game hours since Friday, which is INCREDIBLY high for me. Normally I can only play for a few hours before I am burned out, but I was up playing SWTOR till about 5 am yesterday (I had the day off) and then all my time was spent playing when my wife wasnt there. Good fun so far, I like it better then DCUC, which was too much of the same thing over and over (not that SW is that different, but I didn't feel burned out like I do with DC)

what server are you on? What kind of character?

I am playing on something like Master Gnost server or whatever.. on the West Coast. and right now I have a level 29 Jedi Sage.

it is a pretty good game.. and even though it is repetitive, it doesn't really feel like it for some reason yet. I just can't stand the controls and trying to have to jump up pipes and crap to find datacrons

Sorry, sometimes I forget to check this thread.

I think the server is called vornskur or something, right now im just a lvl 15 Bounty Hunter, Im whatever that blue race is called. I'm being as evil as I can be, muwahahahaha! Yeah it's a lot of the same, but it doesnt feel as repetative as DCUC felt. It's been a lot of fun so far though, makes me think of when I used to play WoW years ago.

Played even more SWTOR this weekend. I swear it's eating up more and more of my free time, plus I just got my 46" HDTV a few weeks ago, so I've been playing on that (when my wife isn't home) Game has been a lot of fun so far, though I havent done anything with a group yet. It's a lot of fun so far! Im a little over 2 days on my time played though... maybe I should cut back a little.

The real surprise is how cool my wife has been with it. I woke up yesterday around 9 when she was headed to work and stayed online playing till about 8 last night when she finally couldn't take it anymore. Guess we will see how far I can push it tonight after work!

it's offical I f*@king hate Operation Metro on Battlefield 3 I did okay on some of the other ones but my problem is since I picked up this game late all the other playesr have better equipment and weapons I did have quite a laugh though I snuck up on a Half Track and aimed my SMAW rocket launcher hoping to disable the vehicle but oh no instead the rocket sways off course and I'm thinking to my self oh F me I'm going to get caught then the rocket hit a series of enemy landmines and KA-BOOOM! no more half track ^_^

5 more days until Street Fighter X Tekken comes out!!! whoooo!! i know i was excited for twisted metal but that game became kind of a disappointment to a degree... not all i hoped it would be overall but still fun. But i KNOW SFxT will be amazing.

5 more days until Street Fighter X Tekken comes out!!! whoooo!! i know i was excited for twisted metal but that game became kind of a disappointment to a degree... not all i hoped it would be overall but still fun. But i KNOW SFxT will be amazing.

Have you been watching that reality show on IGN?... I did for a little bit...

Have you been watching that reality show on IGN?... I did for a little bit...

nope, its a nice idea in theory but overall seems pretty stupid... plus i dont really want to watch people play a game i want to play. That a big tease since its not even out yet. Just like these videos they keep uploading with the endings and walkthroughs on the characters... why the hell would i want to see that? that just spoils the surprise when i go through it myself.

Started playing Mass Effect 3 last night. Only got play for an hour or so, but I am really enjoying it so far. Thankfully my ME2 Shepard imporrted just fine. I've heard that some folks are having problems importing theirs.

man Deus Ex was a POS the controlls were crap and slugggish everything appears in an orange tint yuck so I exchanged it for Mass Effect 3 which I'm really digging

lllhttp://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/2012/03/09/report-next-xbox-to-be-disc-drive-less-2013-launch-confirmed/

you will have to copy & paste the link i don't know why but when i post it here it shows as video /media which it is not

lllhttp://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/2012/03/09/report-next-xbox-to-be-disc-drive-less-2013-launch-confirmed/

you will have to copy & paste the link i don't know why but when i post it here it shows as video /media which it is not

I can't access the site it kepps saying I don't have something Installed

its just about the next xbox not having a disc drive ... i duno whats with that $( link sorry :( figured it was worth passing along the news

its just about the next xbox not having a disc drive ... i duno whats with that $( link sorry :( figured it was worth passing along the news

so basically Microsoft is gonna make a system without a disc Drive that can't play the previous system's games really smart product idea there I think I'll stick with my 360 elite @loll@

so basically Microsoft is gonna make a system without a disc Drive that can't play the previous system's games really smart product idea there I think I'll stick with my 360 elite @loll@

actually if you read the article, it states that they are going to continue to make different models of their consoles at different price ranges similar to what apple does with their iDevices. Basically the cheapy model with be just the system minus a disc drive and just basic features while the mid to high grade model will have a disc drive and backward compatibility among other things. This is all very plausible however its still a rumor and rumors arent truth until they are confirmed. I suppose we ' ll find out if its legit come may/june when E3 rolls around to see if they are officially announced.

On a different note, I finally beat twisted metal with a friend of mine locally. Much easier with a friend and way more fun. The overall campaign is fun but the stories are horrible and the endings are even worse. The last boss wasnt even that interesting. I have started playing Street Fighter x Tekken and its a really deep fighter and extremely fun. It has high potential to be as good as super street fighter 4 has become but i still love dat mahvel baybee. Also started up Uncharted 1. I was feeling adventurous and i figured why not. Never really got into the series and i bought the 2 pack for 8 bucks a month or so ago. The demo through me off of the series but so many people talk highly of it i figured id give it a full shot.

when is e3?

I suppose we ' ll find out if its legit come may/june when E3 rolls around to see if they are officially announced.

June 5 to be exact.

when is e3?

I suppose we ' ll find out if its legit come may/june when E3 rolls around to see if they are officially announced.

June 5 to be exact.

Sweettttttt :) Hopefully we see some cool new games i can't wait!

anyone own a wii ?? Does it have any good zelda/mario or metroid games ?... Its been too long since I've played one ... I wonder if wii price has dropped at all ...