Video Game Thread.

Doom Saber

finally beat assassins creed 2... man that was fun... odd they cut out sequence 12 and 13 of the game just to make it DLC.... i was wondering why they kept mentioning things likes the bonfire of the vanities and why your visit to Forli was extremely short and the woman mentioned was just a quick intro of her character... Now i just need to find brotherhood for cheap.... but until then i ll continue with batman and all my other lovely back log titles... Im also thinking of pre ordering a madcatz fight stick finally.. I didnt realise how damn hard those sticks are to find. I preferred finding a marvel fightstick but i dont want HORIs ultimate version and those are impossible to find. So I m thinking of getting the street fighter x tekken stick but they are on preorder so my chances for getting them are better.

http://pc.ign.com/ar.../1216969p1.html

Damn... Star Wars The Old Republic cost almost 200 million to make...

holy crap that's more than they spent making Revenge of the Sith

and it will EASILY make more than Revenge of the Sith

http://pc.ign.com/ar.../1216969p1.html

Damn... Star Wars The Old Republic cost almost 200 million to make...

holy crap that's more than they spent making Revenge of the Sith

and it will EASILY make more than Revenge of the Sith

maybe once they start selling expansion packs like WOW

maybe once they start selling expansion packs like WOW

Well you forget in game purchases are also in there. That makes a #$## ton of revenue and the game is already selling really well. But for MMOs, expansion packs are a given. I cant tell you one MMO that DOESNT have any.

finally beat a level on Homefront I was stuck on now I gotta do one with a Helicopter everyone knows how good I am at driving vehicles(Canada's worst driver/Pilot) <_<

finished Homefront holy crap those last few missions were hard t's weird though the Korean Soldiers in this Game look like Cobra troopers from Gijoe only with alot more body armor

finished Homefront holy crap those last few missions were hard t's weird though the Korean Soldiers in this Game look like Cobra troopers from Gijoe only with alot more body armor

Yea but the campaign was so damn short

yeah all in all it took me about 8 hours to beat most games it takes me days except for MW3 which took me 4 hours to beat on medium

so it looks like i caved and ordered Soul Calibur V. I decided to get it on my ps3 so i can play with a buddy of mine that i never play fighters with and so that i wouldnt dilute my fighting game library since i only have one other on my ps3 and the rest are all on my 360. Other crazy thing is ive already got another ps3 preordered and heading my way 2 weeks from now which is TWISTED METALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! one of the only games/reasons i bought a ps3 for. so WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for that. i am excite.

since resident evil 6 had a great trailer and mission racoon city is just around the corner, i thought now is the time to play resident evil 5 gold edition. it took me a while to get used to the fact that i cant shoot and walk at the same time but for the last two weeks i finished it 2 times now and i have a lot of finished guns with unlimited ammo. thats just fun, lol. when i will have the ultimate magnum gun then i will play the game hardcore. right now its a walk in the park. i also played the extra content but it wasnt that great to spend the full price for it. glad that i waited. price dropped and i took it. i really enjoy it. when i got the simple version years ago, i thought the game was lame but right now, i really like it.

yesterday i saw that the old metal gear solid games made it out in europe on ps3. it is a little expensive right now but until the end of the year i am sure i will grab me some metal gear classics. sad they dont do this for resident evil.

started Playing Half-Life 2 on my 360 I just wish there was some objective markers so I didn't have to keep checking the walkthrough on youtube

Warning.....potential batman arkham city spoilers in the first paragraph:

soooooo finally beat arkham city... i think.... and that was rather drab and unepic of an end. I did enjoy the boss fight and character (which is my favorite batman villain) but it left me feeling unfulfilled... and then they not only show the credits but then go into catwomans story where you backtrack and have the easiest boss fight in the entire game and then just has you fighting random thugs for her loot? really?? REALLY? unless i need to keep playing, i feel like iv beaten it but in an unfulfilled way... like there SHOULD be more to it. IDK... and now i wonder if ill go back and do all the mini missions stuff or not.. this second time around i enjoyed it but i dont know... something about it kind of throws me off.

end potential spoilers....

now i have that done i am ready for twisted metals arrival in a week!!! im so stoked for it.. its been like 10 friggin years since the last console version came out.. minus the ps2 version of the psp one. The demo is pretty sweet too. reminds me alot of twisted metal black. The odd thing is its not all that impressive visually but at the same time if i went back and played TMB again id probably see real differences. Its still just as frantic and fun and it has co op and alot of modes to it. and then 2 weeks later Street Fighter X Tekken BABY! ....

on a lighter note i caved and bought Soul Calibur V thinking i was going to get the preorder bonuses and didnt. Originally they were promoing this dark and light knight character creation armor and the character Dempierre as free preorder DLC but apparently they decided to make Dempierre Best Buy exclusive out of nowhere with no real indication or real announcement and IDK about the armors. But I only bought it right away thinking i was getting all the preorder dlc and didnt.. :( the game is alright but there are parts of the game that definitely make it feel like a rush job.i.e. most of the main story modes cutscenes are storyboard drawings with sound. The gameplay is pretty solid but relies too much on ground attacks now. I spend half my time on the ground getting hit with no way of rolling out of it. its frustrating as hell. The character customization feels lacking compared to SC4's and has less interesting items so far. I ve unlocked some but apparently im at 70% and most of that was already unlocked from the start sooooo that kind of worries me there wont be very interesting things left and most likely be paid dlc BS. Its not the best or my favorite SC in the series but its not too bad... it and UMVC3 will hold me over until SFxT hits..

went a little shopping yesterday and found thor on discount for 10 bucks. i said 10 bucks is ok for a game even if it is crappy. so i started and wow i never played such a horrible thing in my life. i got ripped off with a 10 bucks game.

what game?

went a little shopping yesterday and found thor on discount for 10 bucks. i said 10 bucks is ok for a game even if it is crappy. so i started and wow i never played such a horrible thing in my life. i got ripped off with a 10 bucks game.

what game?

thor. sega did a thor movie game and damn thats bad. sega has become so bad lately.

thor. sega did a thor movie game and damn thats bad. sega has become so bad lately.

Only with their crappy movie licensed games. Their others have been pretty good aside from their flooding the market with crap tons of crappy sonic games. One of their Developer Studios, Platinum games, does some sick and awesome games like vanquish, Bayonetta, Madworld, No More Heroes and soon to be released Anarchy Reigns. They feel like the arcade games that they used to make.

what game?

most movie games are terrible like that. I downloaded Battle Los angeles' game on to my xbox and it was a complete waste of microsoft points it had a very short campaign and no Multiplayer.