Video Game Thread.

Doom Saber

Getting the story teller trophy in Arkham City is a pain. If you do it like you're suppose to it'll take a whole year to get haha. I just kept changing the date in my PS3 to holidays but you have to quit the game each time ugh. haha

Calender Man's stories are sick tho, the Father's day one is funny and sick. :)

anyone know when bioshock or tomb raider games come out for xbox ?.. I think those were really the only two left that I am looking forward to

those both look amazing and i def cant wait to play them. Im debating on if they are worth full price for me as the prices tend to go down quick these days. Bioshock feels like a def but the fact that after you beat it, youre done kind of makes it feel very temporary and not warrant a full price payment for me. Kind of the same way with TR, although i havent even really seen gameplay yet. I think TR wont be out until winter 2012.. BI however, i believe is going to be spring, but dont quote me on either.

• Like 1

anyone know when bioshock or tomb raider games come out for xbox ?.. I think those were really the only two left that I am looking forward to

those both look amazing and i def cant wait to play them. Im debating on if they are worth full price for me as the prices tend to go down quick these days. Bioshock feels like a def but the fact that after you beat it, youre done kind of makes it feel very temporary and not warrant a full price payment for me. Kind of the same way with TR, although i havent even really seen gameplay yet. I think TR wont be out until winter 2012.. BI however, i believe is going to be spring, but dont quote me on either.

Honestly isn't that all games that are not multiplayer games though ?.. LOL! I heat what you are saying though for me it will simply depend on what I am doing with my life the time they are released ... & if I am playing any other games at the moment ... If I am I will most likely just wait till a $30-40 or what not price drop

Played more Batman and Black Ops over the weekend. Batman is still the same joy ride I've been enjoying this whole time, I was finally able to get the 50X combo trophy, then I got another 50X combo a few minutes later, such is life! Same story with Black Ops, murkin' bitches left and right, it's so much fun! My wife is getting better too, though sometimes I like to take the controller while she is playing free for all and I'll let her talk while I play (like shes the one workin' em over)

I don't remember if I mentioned it before, but we agreed to get a new HDTV and MW3 with our income tax return. I figure it will be best to buy it right around SuperBowl time since I am sure most store will be ready to get rid of their leftover Christmas stock. I'm thinking we will both call in sick the first day we get it...

Honestly isn't that all games that are not multiplayer games though ?.. LOL! I heat what you are saying though for me it will simply depend on what I am doing with my life the time they are released ... & if I am playing any other games at the moment ... If I am I will most likely just wait till a $30-40 or what not price drop

It is and it isnt. there are games that are single player like the batman games that take forever to beat and def warrant a full pricetag. Look at games like skyrim that are single player that seem to go on for years. But games that you can see have a clear story and straightforward gameplay but still amazing(i.e. the bioshock series) still feel temporary. I love the bio series so much tho that i may have to pick it up sooner than later. I still have to see more actual gameplay on TR to make a decision but i loved the past games alot minus a few.

a friend of mine suggested I turn up my controller's sensitivity to get a better kill death ratio on Black Ops does anybody know if this actually works?

I've never played any of the past skyrim games though I am thinking of picking this one up as they talk about it in the LCS a lot :D I am waiting for a $30 sale or some such though ... maybe on boxing day I will see something

I've never played any of the past skyrim games though I am thinking of picking this one up as they talk about it in the LCS a lot :D I am waiting for a $30 sale or some such though ... maybe on boxing day I will see something

I totally forgot about skyrim until now I haven't even opened oblivion yet

Skyrim is eating my soul!

I am having a ton of fun and despite really digging MW3's multiplayer, I've been spending all my gaming time in Skyrim, and wife has started a game as well. That always attracts me a title, even if we can't play at the same time, if my wife can enjoy it there is more value.

• Like 2

That always attracts me a title, even if we can't play at the same time, if my wife can enjoy it there is more value.

Amen brother! For me it's the easiest way to justify spending $60 if we can both enjoy it versus me spending it all on myself

I am having a ton of fun and despite really digging MW3's multiplayer, I've been spending all my gaming time in Skyrim, and wife has started a game as well. That always attracts me a title, even if we can't play at the same time, if my wife can enjoy it there is more value.

Its a shame it does not have multiplayer eh ?.. Seems like a fun one to run around with people on ... Oh what is MW3 ?

Its a shame it does not have multiplayer eh ?.. Seems like a fun one to run around with people on ... Oh what is MW3 ?

all bethesda games (fallout, elder scrolls,etc) feel like theyd be amazing if they had at least one other human player to play co op with. I wanted to have that when i played fallout 3 :(... that game is fun but so damn hard.

MW3 is modern warfare 3... call of duty... newest one.

You can already become godlike in the single player of Fallout 3 and the Elder Scrolls games. Having two gods run around wrecking stuff doesn't sound like it'd be too much fun(at least after the first couple of hours).

they simply have to adjust for that then... make things harder , more & tougher bad guys ... make even the simple bad guys harder to kill

started playing Oblivion since my movie store still hasn't gotten Skyrim in and Battlefield 3 was out I named my character Gaddafi because I planned on making him a brutal sadistic killer and the name I was originally going to use (Bruticus Maximus) was to long

started playing Oblivion since my movie store still hasn't gotten Skyrim in and Battlefield 3 was out I named my character Gaddafi because I planned on making him a brutal sadistic killer and the name I was originally going to use (Bruticus Maximus) was to long

Should have used Ruination.

Should have used Ruination.

ah damn I didn't think of that

Another weekend has passed, and that means my PS3 has gotten a work out, unlike my actual body. Friday was a work night, so lets just glaze over that. Saturday I got home from work at about 730am, and since my wife had the day off, I figured I would only get a few hours sleep before she or something woke me up, and sure enough, her sister called at noon to ask if we wanted to play her and her brothers in some COD. We say sure and log in and wait and wait and wait, finally we call and they say their internet is down. So we just played COD for a while, went to my brothers and drank and played COD MW3 and went to best buy. Yeah, so shopping at best buy drunk I ended up buying a few dvd's, some CD's, Resident Evil 5, Midnight Club something, and Super Street Fighter. We had lots of fun playing Midnight Club and SSF, all game were her choice too so I didn't feel SO guilty about getting them. I have already beaten RE5, but she really wants to play that one.

Some day I will actually buy NEW games versus old games that are new to me!