Video Game Thread.

Doom Saber

lol looking at that card i do not see why it is so popular there are plenty of new counter spell cards that have less cost!! I STILL have not been able to get access to my old steam account... very annoying ... When did the pc game half life even come out ?.. I think that is the only thing I ever played that may or may not have used steam ... @loll@ Honestly I'm surprised they still have my email & account information on file after being unused for so long

lol looking at that card i do not see why it is so popular there are plenty of new counter spell cards that have less cost!! I STILL have not been able to get access to my old steam account... very annoying ... When did the pc game half life even come out ?.. I think that is the only thing I ever played that may or may not have used steam ... @loll@ Honestly I'm surprised they still have my email & account information on file after being unused for so long

Your opponent will never be "safe" to cast a spell if you have Force of Will since you can play it for free...

Ohhhh Ok I get it :) even with tapped land you can cast :) Well I have been playing the demo & i like the set up they have so I decided I am going to go all out & get this

Buy Magic: The Gathering 2012 Complete Bundle

Includes 22 items: Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012, Magic: The Gathering 2012 - Expansion , Magic 2012 Full Deck “Apex Predators”, Magic 2012 Foil Conversion “Apex Predators” , Magic 2012 Full Deck “Wielding Steel”, Magic 2012 Foil Conversion “Wielding Steel” , Magic 2012 Full Deck “Realm of Illusion” , Magic 2012 Foil Conversion “Realm of Illusion” , Magic 2012 Full Deck “Strength of Stone” , Magic 2012 Foil Conversion “Strength of Stone” , Magic 2012 Full Deck “Guardians of the Wood” , Magic 2012 Foil Conversion “Guardians of the Wood” , Magic 2012 Full Deck “Ancient Depths” , Magic 2012 Foil Conversion “Ancient Depths” , Magic 2012 Full Deck “Dragon’s Roar” , Magic 2012 Foil Conversion “Dragon’s Roar” , Magic 2012 Full Deck “Blood Hunger” , Magic 2012 Foil Conversion “Blood Hunger” , Magic 2012 Full Deck “Machinations” , Magic 2012 Foil Conversion “Machinations” , Magic 2012 Full Deck "Unquenchable Fire", Magic 2012 Foil Conversion “Unquenchable Fire”

Package info

$29.99 USD

this one seems like it includes the works ... so I can play with whatever & whatever types of games they have :) who wants to play with me

Your opponent will never be "safe" to cast a spell if you have Force of Will since you can play it for free...

The other huge advantage of that card is if they don't know what's in your deck, and you tap out your land, you can catch them off-guard when they think it's safe to cast one of their bombs since you don't have any available lands...unless, of course, you don't have any other blue cards in your hand or only have one life.

well I'm getting better at Black Ops but I'm sick of all the kids on there this one kid must of been about thirteen he spawned as part of our team and we proceeded to play the map: firing range the whole time he was just yelling and swearing at his friend through his mic unfortunately my headset's defective so I couldn't tell him to STFU but boy was he @##@@ irratating I wish he spawned on the enemy team so I could have shot him in the head with my M-16 @rambo@ you know the game is 17 and up so who the hell buys these little punks the game

I preorder ACR from future shop so I get the metal bookcase that comes with it... I also did it in store so I don't have to wait a few days for shipping :S

I am excited for Ultimate MvC3 coming out a week from Tuesday as well as Saints Row 3..... its going to be a great week for me.I also finally beat Dead Island... must say the end was kind of lacking but the overall gameplay was really awesome and fun. Story was off overall but man it never seemed to get old chopping up zombies for some reason.

So I spent a good chunk of the weekend playing Batman, I think I was at like 20 something percent, and I was talking to my wife and smoking and I started to get excited about something and I was trying to back out of the game and in all my button mashing, accidentally deleted my game! This pretty much sums it up:

facepalm.jpg

So I was up half the night redoing it. Im at about 8%...

So I spent a good chunk of the weekend playing Batman, I think I was at like 20 something percent, and I was talking to my wife and smoking and I started to get excited about something and I was trying to back out of the game and in all my button mashing, accidentally deleted my game! This pretty much sums it up:

facepalm.jpg

So I was up half the night redoing it. Im at about 8%...

it happened to me too with Fallout 3 I'm not a big fan of the Arkham games though

it happened to me too with Fallout 3 I'm not a big fan of the Arkham games though

Thanks for sharing the pain brother! It doesnt happen often, but when it does it is heart breaking!

it's even worse when I had all the hard to find weaponry like Jengei's shock sword and winterized Power Armor(even though power armor isn't exactly a weapon) what really sucks is my TV is dying

well I have a new replacement TV for awhile and I've reserved a copy of MW3 to rent tommorow looks like I'm all set ...could use a new (READ:working)headset

When I get off at work, I'll probably go buy MW 3. I am a little torn, I don't have a lot of time to play it, my school doesn't end till the end of the month, but still I might squeeze in a little time in the mornings.

I'm not a big fan of the Arkham games though

BURN THE NON BELEIVER!!! MAKE HIM SEE THE LIGHT ! :D

even if you burn me I will not see the light besides DC will just reboot me in a few months :P

I have MW3 in my hands right now apparently 100 other people didn't think ahead and reserve a copy for rent and now there sitting in Wal-mart waiting for a copy

which they can then play forever & when ever as long as they like @loll@

at the expense of 70 dollars with tax and a 3 hour wait period I'll be getting a copy for under that on the 16th of this month @smilepunch@

I just started playing DC Universe Online this week. I have always been interested in the game, but I didn't want to invest in a game that would be useless to me if I didn't pay the 15 bucks a month... but since it became free to play earlier this month, I jumped in.

I created a character called "IMPERIUSREX" because amazingly all of the other combos I tried to do to get a namor or submariner name failed because they were already taken by other players. My dude looks just like Namor except I couldn't add pointy ears or winged-ankles.

And I chose to make him an ice-powered brawler because I didn't think the other power sets would work for Namor that well. You can choose between Fire, Ice, Gadgets, Mental, Nature, and Magic.... so I went with ice.. meh.. I wish they had more powers to choose from.

I made another character called "TheSilentMaster" to be like Snake Eyes. I couldn't get his name to be anything close to Snake Eyes though because they were all taken. I made him a dual wielding acrobatic fighter.

I don't really know what the heck I am doing yet or how to play with other people or anything like that.. but I am having a pretty good time just doing solo stuff so far. It seems like the world is HUGE and very intricate. The fighting is pretty repetative so far because I don't have any weapons or powers really, but its not too bad because there are plenty of baddies around.

I tell ya, when I first took off to fly over Metropolis, I was like.. damn, this game is awesome