Video Game Thread.

Doom Saber

Jeez I'm still addicted to Red Dead Redemption, still have yet to play Undead Nightmare. I may have beat it 8 or more times(lost count), I've played the good guy angle only disarming & tying them up while I've played the bad guy shooting most people just for saying hello to me (depends on mah mood). The hunting is just fun and guilt free, while I love going to Thieves Landing and shooting first and shooting with no queztions later.....I may have a problem.....And just waiting for the bad guys to run under or near a gas-lamp so I can set them on fire after shooting it is just magic......even more so shooting the dynamite in the miners caverns is kewl.....yup I do have problems.....I do know that tossing dynamite at the bears doesn't do anything to them but make them mad.....

I've got undead Nightmare I found it fun till I ran out of Ammo

Shattered Dimensons was onpoint!! Loved the Noir parts! I picked up Spiderman: Edge of Time and enjoy the banter between Miguel and Peter...they reference Shattered Dimensions a lot. Game play is pretty basic moves are similar to SD. Graphics are DEFINATLY a step up...i will probly beat it today on normal...about 10-12 hours play time not including all the challenges...i skipped over them just to play so there is some replay value....i give it an overall 7.5/10 but graphics 9/10

You know spystreak, I was just looking at the M16 in your signature and thought "oh so you must be the one guy that uses it online" I can't stand the gun personally, I need something fully automatic (probably means I have crappy aim)

no I use the M16 offline against my brother usually from mid range to long range the M16's usless in Close quarters or when going through buildings to own campers that's when I use an M4 or AK-47 I don't actually have online as of yet I should be getting it the 26 or 27 though I'm going to invite my buddy Sylvain over to help set it up then were going to play COD4 for a few hours online

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

1 Dark Souls Collector's Editio CDN$ 59.99 1 CDN$ 59.99

Greetings from Amazon.ca!

We thought you'd like to know we shipped your items, and that this completes your order.

Played some of the Battlefield 3 Beta tonight on the 360 and it had some really odd ass bugs in it. Alot of geometry on the models were being stretched and distorted and just alot of weird stuff. It really isnt a beta when the game is being released in about 1-2 weeks from now but Im thinking its more for stress testing and possibly for post launch patches as well as promotion to get people interested in it. It was fun but just by the beta it didnt feel as fun as what BF2 did back in the day. It took a while to really get into and it was pretty damn difficult to figure out who was friend or foe. Theres no color system, its just if you happen to be able to see them first and can see their GT then they were good guys, if not, bad.... made things a bit tricky from time to time.

Also finally hit up Gears 3 beast mode and WOW that is extremely fun. I thought it was going to be weak like the L4D2 zombie mode (which dont get me wrong, loved that mode but not as much because most of the classes werent that powerful or fun to play as) but in this, you actually feel useful in all the classes and theres more reward in it.

Im also still playing Dead Island and loving it still... its getting alittle repetitive but its still fun to kill zombies and dismember their limbs... Its had some pretty decent side missions that have kept my interest as well.

anyone played dark souls yet ?.. Just wondering if I made a huge mistake preordering it or not @loll@

I was waiting for the wally world worker to get my copy of Rage and I waspointing out the price difference between Rage and darksouls some random person came up and said "no you don't want dark souls" I told him that's not my kinda game and that I was purchasing Rage but him saying that swore me off of it I mean the dude looked like a pro gamer he was overweight, glasses and a beard basically me in the futureonly I won't be having kids in the future thanks to my computer usage and it's doses of radiation @lol@

still not here... what on earth was i thinking ordering a game from amazon ... uhg ...

@loll@

while I was reading your post BBTS send me confirmation my money order was received and my order will be shipped soon LOL

So you brought the game ?.. Mine came in yesterday I think .... Or maybe the same day i made that post ... whenever ... I am so screwed up cause of work I duno whats what anymore :S have not even had time to play my game yet .... Though I think I need to stop into futureshop and buy a new xbox live pass sine I think this is multiplayer game only ...

So you brought the game ?.. Mine came in yesterday I think .... Or maybe the same day i made that post ... whenever ... I am so screwed up cause of work I duno whats what anymore :S have not even had time to play my game yet .... Though I think I need to stop into futureshop and buy a new xbox live pass sine I think this is multiplayer game only ...

no my toys from Bigbadtoystore

See this is why i am confused because this is the video game topic & you randomly go off about toys @loll@

See this is why i am confused because this is the video game topic & you randomly go off about toys @loll@

this is a site for toy collectors :P

This topic is for gamers @twisted@ @lol@

This topic is for gamers @twisted@ @lol@

ah I've been bested @faint@