Video Game Thread.

Doom Saber

Still rockin' the Black Ops... just enjoyed the 24/7 Nuketown Double XP weekend... so nice! Honestly I'll stay on this game till Batman comes out, with all the expansions I just feel like Ive invested too much!

haha you have, if youve bought all 4 map packs youve already paid for the game a second time... or rather a second game of it... I like COD but not that much haha.

It's the peer pressure! My brothers stay on the zombie packs for their 360's, so when I go over there we play the zombies and I suck cause I'm like "now where do I go" or "where is the juggernog?"

i got dead island over the weekend and at first it was so bad and lame that i wanted to sell it the next day. now i am at act 3 in the jungle and it got a lot better after 15 hours of playtime. still it seems to me that the game has a lot of flaws and isnt that great when you look at the fantastic trailer we got from that game. all in all it is ok but nothing realy more. you have to do all kinds of stupid missions at first like get a teddy bear for a woman who has the body of a 20 year old and the face of an 80 year old. lol lol. yeah well, i guess i will finish it this week and sell it as soon as possible.

i got dead island over the weekend and at first it was so bad and lame that i wanted to sell it the next day. now i am at act 3 in the jungle and it got a lot better after 15 hours of playtime. still it seems to me that the game has a lot of flaws and isnt that great when you look at the fantastic trailer we got from that game. all in all it is ok but nothing realy more. you have to do all kinds of stupid missions at first like get a teddy bear for a woman who has the body of a 20 year old and the face of an 80 year old. lol lol. yeah well, i guess i will finish it this week and sell it as soon as possible.

Someone was trying to sell me on getting dead island, thanks for your input on it! Sounds like a bargain bin purchase...

yup glad I decided to skip that one :D eagerly awaiting dark souls and assassins creed revelations ... I should really finish up some things on ac brotherhood before i play that ... hmm ... time to turn on my xbox again I think! wipe the dust off the controller @loll@

oh forget it. dead island is just lame, it had a moment in act 2 but in act 3 you just fight against drug dealers in the jungle. forget it, i stop and sell it. i wont even finish it. i rather play resident evil 5 for the fifth time then this piece of crap again.

I was already skipping it because it looked too much like Left 4 Dead and the music sounds awful

anyone play mindhack ?.. Saw it in stores looks interesting but i have a feeling its not @loll@

never heard of it. anyone know if Body count and Space Marine( lol what's next cosmic spetsnaz) are worth the money?

Sometimes I think I stick with mainstream games too often. Call of Duty, Mortal Kombat, etc, and there are so many game out there, that are coming from all kinds of studios that offer all these different experiences, why don't I play one? Why don't I just grab a random game and play it?

Then I remember how many of these games actually suck and are usually in the bargain bin or are on sale a few months after the release... There are too many games from too many companies for me to roll the dice on a $60 game.

Sometimes I think I stick with mainstream games too often. Call of Duty, Mortal Kombat, etc, and there are so many game out there, that are coming from all kinds of studios that offer all these different experiences, why don't I play one? Why don't I just grab a random game and play it?

Then I remember how many of these games actually suck and are usually in the bargain bin or are on sale a few months after the release... There are too many games from too many companies for me to roll the dice on a $60 game.

back in the day, mom and dad had to pay for it and it did not bother me to get a shity game lol. now i have to pay for myself and i rather buy the ones i know about and where i know they could be good. growing up just sucks lol lol

back in the day i simply rented games lol & it pisssed me off to no end when i got a crappy one ... there was no internet with youtube game trailers & gameplay footage to check out first or downloadable demos ... I've actually found quite a few cool games just by looking at them in the store though if I like the looks of one I check out youtube & sometimes ask here ... I tried out

deadspace

assassins creed

& bioshock games just because I liked the looks of the covers & then checked them out online :)

& yall know I simply won't shutup about assassins creed & deadspace sometimes lol

Finished Assassin's Creed (the first one). Actually glad I played it a real fun game except for some of the achievements for it relatively boring to do. Now waiting for the midnight release of Gears 3, and playing all night. I even took the day off tomorrow to play it, lol. I got to finish Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, and get one achievement in Borderlands so I can finish that game up.

Now waiting for the midnight release of Gears 3, and playing all night.

Do you do multiplayer? If so, add me on Live - DarthJoeMT

I know EvilHayato said he was gonna be playing too...maybe we can all get some games together. Anyone else getting Gears 3 should friend me too. I won't be getting it until probably Wednesday or Thursday, but I'll probably be playing it quite a bit at the end of the week and through the weekend.

Now waiting for the midnight release of Gears 3, and playing all night.

I know EvilHayato said he was gonna be playing too...maybe we can all get some games together. Anyone else getting Gears 3 should friend me too. I won't be getting it until probably Wednesday or Thursday, but I'll probably be playing it quite a bit at the end of the week and through the weekend.

Ight bro I'll send you an request in a few

Finished Assassin's Creed (the first one). Actually glad I played it a real fun game except for some of the achievements for it relatively boring to do. Now waiting for the midnight release of Gears 3, and playing all night. I even took the day off tomorrow to play it, lol. I got to finish Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, and get one achievement in Borderlands so I can finish that game up.

lol hooked!! AC 1 is actually pretty bad compared to 2 & brother hood you will most likely be playing them next :) Those boring achivements continue through out the series haha!

Wow I was gone for 10 days and this thread hasnt moved too much hahaha mannnnnnnnnnn I guess its just now starting up the amazing game release season soooo not alot has come out just yet.

never heard of it. anyone know if Body count and Space Marine( lol what's next cosmic spetsnaz) are worth the money?

Space Marine is a Warhammer 40k game and Space Marine is a faction in the series. It may sound generic to todays standards but Warhammer pretty much started most of those "common generic" names. Its like calling a game Orcs, which is also something they have had in their series for years before Warcraft came along, etc. The game focuses on just the Space Marine faction though.

Yeah I plan on getting it, just not sure when yet but hopefully soon. I m awaiting on if I have this job or not. Once I know I ll be able to or not.

lol hooked!! AC 1 is actually pretty bad compared to 2 & brother hood you will most likely be playing them next :) Those boring achivements continue through out the series haha!

Damnit lol. I will probably be playing brotherhood cause my friend has it, but with all the games coming out I don't know when I'll get to it.