Video Game Thread.

Doom Saber

I love the time travel aspect of singularity I can't wait to see how this game ends .... Anyone know anyother games with time travel related plots ??

Assassin's Creed. @smilepunch@

I can't really think of any current-gen games that deal with time travel. There are a lot of good games on older systems though, like Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Chrono Trigger.

I love the time travel aspect of singularity I can't wait to see how this game ends .... Anyone know anyother games with time travel related plots ??

I can't really think of any current-gen games that deal with time travel. There are a lot of good games on older systems though, like Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Chrono Trigger.

Im not exactly sure if they have time travel related plots but i remember timeshift and the newest wolfenstein had some type of time abilities.

Not really time travel persay but close yes :) Another game series I already love @smilepunch@ @loll@

I only have COD for 360 :( i only have a few ps3 games and only mk and war for cybertron are multiplayer.

Sucks for you buddy! You should consider getting the new Modern Warfare on PS3, we could get our own little gang rolling through there, you, me, and Toysniper (and anyone else in the forum that would want to play)

Alright guys, I finally broke down and ordered a headset from best buy for the ps3, I had it delivered to the store so it won't get there till the end of the month. Then you'll be able to hear me cry after losing at MK

Congrats and about time! Ashame that MK has some serious lag issues and even has some weird speech issues when playing online. Everytime it transitions from the end of the match to the character select screen if you are talking, it delays it and then comes out like you are a robot and repeats what you said over and over until the screen fully loads. The game itself seems to eventually catch up and lag becomes less apparent after about 10-15 matches but that lag is very deal breaking when you cant time anything and just pull off what you can.

Alright guys, I finally broke down and ordered a headset from best buy for the ps3, I had it delivered to the store so it won't get there till the end of the month. Then you'll be able to hear me cry after losing at MK

Congrats and about time! Ashame that MK has some serious lag issues and even has some weird speech issues when playing online. Everytime it transitions from the end of the match to the character select screen if you are talking, it delays it and then comes out like you are a robot and repeats what you said over and over until the screen fully loads. The game itself seems to eventually catch up and lag becomes less apparent after about 10-15 matches but that lag is very deal breaking when you cant time anything and just pull off what you can.

Strange. I don't have this problem on the 360. Actually I haven't had any lag problems since the patch that fixed the lag issues a few months back.

Strange. I don't have this problem on the 360. Actually I haven't had any lag problems since the patch that fixed the lag issues a few months back.

Yeah its one of the few games Ive played online with the PS3 and i got to say it annoys the hell out of me and the online for ps3 in general sucks ass. Its a reason I enjoy my xbox online gaming more than ps3.

Yeah its one of the few games Ive played online with the PS3 and i got to say it annoys the hell out of me and the online for ps3 in general sucks ass. Its a reason I enjoy my xbox online gaming more than ps3.

Honestly I've had fewer connectivity problems with my PS3 then I have just casually playing at my brothers with the 360, maybe it's his internet connection, but it's pretty bad as far as dropped games and overall lag. I didn't even want to play COD online since I just kept dieing.

Almost all of my online games are on Xbox 360 (Gears, CoD, SF, MvC, RDR). The only game I have that's online for PS3 is MK, and I only bought it because of Kratos. Otherwise, I'd have gotten it on 360. I had tried out MW2 on a friends PS3 online a year ago, and it was bad in comparison to the 360. Also the competition wasn't as great as it was on the 360.

I think with me I just dont like the online with the ps3 in general despite the lag problems. Its hard to get things going compared to the 360. I like being able to hook up with my friends and then start the game like that instead of starting the game, trying to connect to my friends and then going from there. I ve had too many times where I leave the game but wanted to still continue to converse with my friends and even possibly start up a different game to find out that our connection was dropped because the ps3 doesnt have any form of cross game chat. I feel like my ps3 wants me to feel alone and in a dark cave with nothing but the noises of my games to keep me company haha. Dont get me wrong, I like my ps3, but I dont like their UI and their online very much. Especially when Im so used to the 360s functionality and prefer it much more.

The one nice selling point for ps3 is its free online which is nice if i have no money and no gold left on my box. It allows those games that I play online to still function in multiplayer as opposed to if its a 360 multiplayer title which pretty much goes dormant until i renew. If PSN can do all if not most of the functions that Xbox Live does, it would be amazing and Id even feel ps3 be superior.

The 360 online is just so much better for all the reasons you listed EvilHayato. A Sony defender may mention that the PS3 online is free, but for the 360 online is only $60 a year (that's if you don't go to some place like Amazon and pick up a gold membership for $49). That's $5 a month for a far superior online setup.

• Like 1

The 360 online is just so much better for all the reasons you listed EvilHayato. A Sony defender may mention that the PS3 online is free, but for the 360 online is only $60 a year (that's if you don't go to some place like Amazon and pick up a gold membership for $49). That's $5 a month for a far superior online setup.

agreed

• Like 1

I just found out about this game... It looks fun especially co-op...

not sure about that one i been playing assassins creed too long templars are the bad guys! @loll@

agreed

Yeah and you can get gold membership cards for even cheaper during holiday sales. I once got a 1 year card for only 39.99 on Newegg.

Yeah and you can get gold membership cards for even cheaper during holiday sales. I once got a 1 year card for only 39.99 on Newegg.

I actually usually get 1 year gold for $30.... up until they upped the price and then i got in the deal they had about renewing for 30 right before they upped it which just took in effect on my account. If you know where to look and when to look, you can pretty easily find it for 40. 40 is the new 30 cheapness... never find it for 30 again.

Hey E.H. I also have War for Cybertron so if you wanna play that sometime I'm down.

Plank it was fun playing COD the other night. I usually jump in my friends games if I see someone playing. I don't play COD as much because I usually get murdered haha. My friends little boys bug me all the time to play, that's who we were playing with haha.

Plank I'm like E.H. when I see you online I usually think youre netflix'n. I haven't been on in the last few days because I've been watching MADMEN and finishing up season 4. Oh I've been watching Eureka too, I love that show it's so fun.

It's funny the very time I get wrapped up in a show and not playing online Plank's lookin' for the Toysniper haha. I look for you this evening and if I see you online I'll shoot you a message.

Anyone still playing 2K11? I am... .. . -_-

• Like 1

Yeah Im usually on netflix since my wife can only take so long of watching me play games. She's working till late tonight so I will be playing for a bit, need to practice on those COD level's, I keep getting murdered by kids and it's driving me nuts!