Video Game Thread.

Doom Saber

so it seems i was half wrong and half right about the new free skins coming out for mortal kombat for the freddy kreuger compatibility pack : Klassic MK3 Sub Zero and Retro Cyber Sub Zero....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XolQYdLOTA

I wouldve rather had MK3 scorpion or cyber smoke instead of retro cyber sub zero that was never really retro... but i guess thats the same for mk1 Ermac which both never really existed in the past. I also hope its not the end of the (free) costume packs but supposedly that is it.... and it sucks because they made mk3 outfit for sub zero which would be easy to make scorpions, ermacs, reptiles, noobs, smokes, rains, and even sub zeros masked version (however alittle redundant and not plausible)

I don't think I've turned on my xbox for the past couple months been too busy working & not feeling like playing when I been home @loll@ really waiting for dark souls to come out in October then I will get hardcore into that

Hey guys, I've got an inFamous question. I am stuck at the end of the game, the only mission I have available now is to get on that airship, then it takes me to a generator that has a cloaking devise and I need to destory it. I have hit that thing with everything I have and nothing happens! Any advice from someone who has been that? Am I missing something?

So I guess we failed at meeting up and hitting up MK this past weekend eh? I saw both you guys were on but were both on netflix...

So I guess we failed at meeting up and hitting up MK this past weekend eh? I saw both you guys were on but were both on netflix...

To be fair, I didnt play any games at all, you will probably always see me on netflix because I dont have cable in the house anymore, so whenever my wife wants to watch TV, we have to watch it on netflix. With Freddy coming out this week, Ill be sure to get it and start some MK again man, I don't work this Friday, so I will be down to play for sure. Working a night job twice a week really eats up time, since I am often to tired the second night to want to do anything but sleep. I did play a bit of infamous, but that was on sunday morning and I didnt see anyone else on.

Yesterday I took a sick day and just stayed at home. I downloaded the second COD Black Opps map pack (now I am just one behind) and also the Freddy Krueger DLC for Mortal Kombat. Not only that, but I was actually able to play a few games with Toysniper.

You totally beat me dude, congrats! We'll have to throw down again sometime, I haven't played in a bit, and I am not that great to begin with, but it is always fun to play against real people! Looks like I need to work on my skills!

Yesterday I took a sick day and just stayed at home. I downloaded the second COD Black Opps map pack (now I am just one behind) and also the Freddy Krueger DLC for Mortal Kombat. Not only that, but I was actually able to play a few games with Toysniper.

You totally beat me dude, congrats! We'll have to throw down again sometime, I haven't played in a bit, and I am not that great to begin with, but it is always fun to play against real people! Looks like I need to work on my skills!

Youre about to be 2 behind on that COD DLC, they are about to release another map pack however this time its all Zombie maps , mostly remakes of the ones from WaW along with i believe 1 or 2 new ones.

How did Freddy play? Everything Ive seen of him kind of bores me, his finishers and even his xray are kind of lackluster IMO.

Also damn! I missed out on some matches with you fools, I am disappoint. I cant allow toysniper to think hes amazing by beating just you(since you havent been playing alot lately), needs to deserve it. We all definitely need to do up some matches..

Youre about to be 2 behind on that COD DLC, they are about to release another map pack however this time its all Zombie maps , mostly remakes of the ones from WaW along with i believe 1 or 2 new ones.

How did Freddy play? Everything Ive seen of him kind of bores me, his finishers and even his xray are kind of lackluster IMO.

Also damn! I missed out on some matches with you fools, I am disappoint. I cant allow toysniper to think hes amazing by beating just you(since you havent been playing alot lately), needs to deserve it. We all definitely need to do up some matches..

Yeah I've got the first two map packs, I know I have been slacking on those. Do you play zombies on black ops EvilHayato? When the game first came out, I was all over Zombies, I got to lvl 28 by myself on that first map, I didn't care for the ascension zombie pack, but I love the one I just dl'ed with George Romaro, I've only been able to get to lvl 6 by myself and would love to have someone to play with on those.

Freddy handles pretty well, I prefer him over Kratos for sure. I like the novelty of the character, his fatalities are cool, and his babality is kinda funny. I like him, worth $5.

Yeah I've got the first two map packs, I know I have been slacking on those. Do you play zombies on black ops EvilHayato? When the game first came out, I was all over Zombies, I got to lvl 28 by myself on that first map, I didn't care for the ascension zombie pack, but I love the one I just dl'ed with George Romaro, I've only been able to get to lvl 6 by myself and would love to have someone to play with on those.

Freddy handles pretty well, I prefer him over Kratos for sure. I like the novelty of the character, his fatalities are cool, and his babality is kinda funny. I like him, worth $5.

Yeah I play but i only have it on my 360. I only get exclusives on my ps3, with mk having the extra content i counted that as an exclusive. I havent had alot of buddies stay on zombies steadily enough to get very far in them though. I also havent played COD in a bit because its formula is starting to drag for me. It needs something fresher. Its been the same damn formula for the past 4 titles. It needs something more than just new maps IMO. When I get some money I ll be hitting up battlefield 3. BF has been doing what COD started in MW, 5 years prior.

Definitely not as big a fan of how Kratos plays in MK... and his fatalities kind of suck and are predictable but his level is whats worth it. I saw freddys stuff, wasnt digging him so much. Love the rest of the DLC characters tho and def glad that freddy is optional... Kratos to me is a better choice if I had to pick between them to have.

So last night I cut my middle finger open on my left hand, actually cut it pretty bad and ended up going to the ER after the blood wouldn't stop an hour after I cut it. Ended up waiting for almost 4 hours and just left since the bleeding had stopped once a nurse bandaged it up while I waited for stitches. Long story short, I can't play now :( I just got those DLC too, looks like you will have some practice time for MK guys!

So last night I cut my middle finger open on my left hand, actually cut it pretty bad and ended up going to the ER after the blood wouldn't stop an hour after I cut it. Ended up waiting for almost 4 hours and just left since the bleeding had stopped once a nurse bandaged it up while I waited for stitches. Long story short, I can't play now :( I just got those DLC too, looks like you will have some practice time for MK guys!

I know all about that. I cut my pinky and index finger open severed two tendants on my pinky and 1 on my index on my right hand I was going to have surgery to repair my fingers however the idiot Doctor that stiched me up didn't bother to check my tendants just stiched me up said "go home be sure not to try and move your fingers and you'll be fine" by the time I saw a surgeon the wounds had healed and the stitches removed so they would have had to re-open my fingers, place supporting rods to get the tendants to be repaired, then once the tendants healed they would have opened me up again and remove the rods then stiche my hand up again so I said to the Doctor "f*ck it I'll manage on my own" this was back in 2008 so I've regained a little movement in my fingers unfortunately I'll have immobilised fingers and scars for the rest of my life but the scars aren't as noticeable as the one obove my eye which I got back in first grade. funny thing is as good as the canadian healthcare system is we still have dipshits running the ERs the nurse who basically poured half a bottle of dis infectant on my hand and the stupid Doctor who didn'y fix my hand properly not to mention waiting hours while bleeding out everywhere.

I know all about that. I cut my pinky and index finger open severed two tendants on my pinky and 1 on my index on my right hand I was going to have surgery to repair my fingers however the idiot Doctor that stiched me up didn't bother to check my tendants just stiched me up said "go home be sure not to try and move your fingers and you'll be fine" by the time I saw a surgeon the wounds had healed and the stitches removed so they would have had to re-open my fingers, place supporting rods to get the tendants to be repaired, then once the tendants healed they would have opened me up again and remove the rods then stiche my hand up again so I said to the Doctor "f*ck it I'll manage on my own" this was back in 2008 so I've regained a little movement in my fingers unfortunately I'll have immobilised fingers and scars for the rest of my life but the scars aren't as noticeable as the one obove my eye which I got back in first grade. funny thing is as good as the canadian healthcare system is we still have dipshits running the ERs the nurse who basically poured half a bottle of dis infectant on my hand and the stupid Doctor who didn'y fix my hand properly not to mention waiting hours while bleeding out everywhere.

Jeez dude, that sucks! Mine is not nearly as bad as that, I don't think I will need to have any kind of surgery, it's just a deep cut and blood was spurting out with my heart beat. I went to an immediate care center to get it stitched up, but the doctor said I should go to the ER, but I think he said that because they were closing in 15 min.

Atleast with your Canadian health care you don't have to pay. I am sure I will get a bill for a couple hundred dollars for checking into the ER and geting $0.25 worth of bandaging on my hand before I left because it was taking too long. I'm sorry but I spent too long sitting there (4 hours) and there were STILL a lot of people ahead of me, I doubt they will ever get a penny from me.

Jeez dude, that sucks! Mine is not nearly as bad as that, I don't think I will need to have any kind of surgery, it's just a deep cut and blood was spurting out with my heart beat. I went to an immediate care center to get it stitched up, but the doctor said I should go to the ER, but I think he said that because they were closing in 15 min.

Atleast with your Canadian health care you don't have to pay. I am sure I will get a bill for a couple hundred dollars for checking into the ER and geting $0.25 worth of bandaging on my hand before I left because it was taking too long. I'm sorry but I spent too long sitting there (4 hours) and there were STILL a lot of people ahead of me, I doubt they will ever get a penny from me.

don't blame you for not paying I mean you can't get four hours of your time back maybe they should have a thing like a Pizza company 30 minutes or it's free :)

I'm sorry for killing you Plank. Your Freddy was better than mine though haha. I have yet to taste the blood of Hayato muhahahahaaaaa!

I had fun though, I'm trying to learn more combos with more characters. I wanna master Sonya and Freddy. Sonya gives people fits for some reason. Even the Noob,Scorpion,Ermac, and Smoke lovers.