Video Game Thread.

Doom Saber

I just wanted to warn you all I am sick on Mortal Kombat right now!!!!! I like to trash talk @argue@ so you will get angry and punch your wife an beat the kids!!!!@hammerhead# You have been warned!!!

I can't string together 30 hit combos all the time like some but I'll out think you and out wit you! Counter your every movement and make you want to crawl back in the womb from which you came MORTALS!!!

Just when you think you have me down for the count I spring back to life like a phoenix rising from the ashes!!!

I am a GOD and I am truly worshipped @notworthy@ for good reason!!!! Don't hate because you must learn your place mortals!! It is beneath my heel is where you belong!!!

I have a number for you to call and complain about the a** whippin' you will recieve it is 1-800-waa-waaa!!!!!@l@ Toll free BIOTCHES!!!! lol!

No amount of training can prepare you for the all MIGHTY TOYSNIPER!!!! @firedevil@

Whew!! Sorry about that guys I get possessed by the DarkSniper when I play Mortal Kombat and he takes over my body and soul. I'm really nice as long as I stay away from MK but I can't because it calls me and I can't ignore it's bloody crys!!! It draws me in in like that damn RING from Lord of the Rings hahahaha

Have a nice day guys I hope to see you online!...................................................................................( DarkSniper is waiting for you Muha,...Muhaha,...Muhahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!@firedevil@ )

@pun@ @faint@ FATALITY!!!!@iwin@

P.S. Freddie's coming for you 8-9-11 ,.....He and the DarkSniper have wonderful things instore for you.....That will have you simply in pieces..... @freddy@

(Disclaimer, only ment to be for fun and any fear I have brought to your life is totally an accident) haha

toysniper1 - PSN network if u dare challenge me?

sounds like a CHALLENGE!!!! IT HAS BEGUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!! lollllll I too will be down... hit up some king of the hill... also i may be a bit drunk as well. :D

sounds like a CHALLENGE!!!! IT HAS BEGUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!! lollllll I too will be down... hit up some king of the hill... also i may be a bit drunk as well. :D

Ok so it's you, toy sniper, and I (and my wife) Anyone care to make a drinking game of it? A shot for every victory?

Ha ha I shall be on tonight. Don't drink I need you to be sober to remember the pain and affliction that your digital bodies will endure. haha

KOH sounds good or shall I say Sniper of the Hill haha :)

Ha ha I shall be on tonight. Don't drink I need you to be sober to remember the pain and affliction that your digital bodies will endure. haha

KOH sounds good or shall I say Sniper of the Hill haha :)

Oh it's Friday night, no more work, so drinking will be happening! I think I am going over to my brothers to watch the Thundercats preimere, so probably after that! You guys get your practice in while I dust off the game, it's been a few since I have played, but I am sure I can still take on everyone!

sooooo what happened? I was on but I forgot a buddy was coming over so I was trying to train him in the ways of mk and then tried to figure out how to get his ID on at the same time as mine so he would be represented seperately so it wasnt just like passing the controller over and it signed me out. Then as we say screw it and were getting back online to just play, TS you went offline. and it wasnt even like 12:30 yet if that. Also Rock you didnt even get on last night... guessing too much partying. I was also inebriated enough. I even found out you can do 2 player tag online against others so we couldve done that as well. Either way we need to remedy this soon.. all plan on a specific time if you guys want that is.

sooooo what happened? I was on but I forgot a buddy was coming over so I was trying to train him in the ways of mk and then tried to figure out how to get his ID on at the same time as mine so he would be represented seperately so it wasnt just like passing the controller over and it signed me out. Then as we say screw it and were getting back online to just play, TS you went offline. and it wasnt even like 12:30 yet if that. Also Rock you didnt even get on last night... guessing too much partying. I was also inebriated enough. I even found out you can do 2 player tag online against others so we couldve done that as well. Either way we need to remedy this soon.. all plan on a specific time if you guys want that is.

Hey man I had a room set up and everything and I fought random mortals for like 2hrs waiting for you to train the little mortal. Then when I saw you went off line I just turned off the PS3 and went to my friend's party that I really didnt want to go to but everyone wouldn't stop texting me lol!

Plank didnt even get on he must've been toasted! haha

We'll try again later I guess haha

Hey man I had a room set up and everything and I fought random mortals for like 2hrs waiting for you to train the little mortal. Then when I saw you went off line I just turned off the PS3 and went to my friend's party that I really didnt want to go to but everyone wouldn't stop texting me lol!

Plank didnt even get on he must've been toasted! haha

We'll try again later I guess haha

I saw you were on for a while, felt bad but it was kind of bad timing. I originally signed on to watch netflix whilst i ate and then forgot my friend hadnt really played mk and i didnt want him to just sit there and watch me play but at the same time i didnt want him to go in and play and just get raped. But its cool, now no friends are over and whenever we all get on at the same time we need to get some matches in. RE: Rock and TS: do you fellas have mics for your ps3s? I was going to ask last night but stuff just seemed to hit me all at once.

The crummy thing is when we signed back online to just play you literally had JUST signed off. We even continued to play til like 4 in the morning to see if anyone would jump on and to no avail.

We just wrapped up the regular season of our NBA 2K11 fantasy draft association. My Magic have the best record in the NBA. We made an All Star Weekend trade, and it sent us on a 13 game win streak to wrap things up (our season is only 29 games).

This has been a fun season. There were 8 of us playing. Four in the East, and four in the West. We didn't plan it that way, it just sort of happened. We've all made the playoffs, so now we're getting ready for the real fun. I've got face the Nets in the first round who somehow found a way to draft both of the Gasol brothers to the same team. Those two have no idea what they're in for.

@firedevil@

Anyone else out there do a fantasy draft association? What kind of teams did you end up with?

My bad guys, I know I totally dropped the ball on Friday, and yes, you guys are correct, too much drinking. The night was going fine, then around the end of Thundercats I started to drink... then "SCENE MISSING"... then I am waking up on Saturday morning, tasting cheap vodka and cigarettes and realizing I missed our match. I even told my wife that we had to play after we got home.

We will need to try it again, my bad guys.

My bad guys, I know I totally dropped the ball on Friday, and yes, you guys are correct, too much drinking. The night was going fine, then around the end of Thundercats I started to drink... then "SCENE MISSING"... then I am waking up on Saturday morning, tasting cheap vodka and cigarettes and realizing I missed our match. I even told my wife that we had to play after we got home.

We will need to try it again, my bad guys.

well this gives you time to practice up then haha. As long as I dont have anything that I know of going on this coming Friday, I should be golden to game again. Next time do the drinking AS you play haha. Its what I typically do and with this game I can easily see a few ways to make a drinking game out of it. And now at least I know I can chatter away with TS while you play that is if you dont have a mic.

well this gives you time to practice up then haha. As long as I dont have anything that I know of going on this coming Friday, I should be golden to game again. Next time do the drinking AS you play haha. Its what I typically do and with this game I can easily see a few ways to make a drinking game out of it. And now at least I know I can chatter away with TS while you play that is if you dont have a mic.

I know, bad form on my part! I don't have a mic either, I figure my playing does the talking for me! As far as Friday goes, I may have to work at my other job, in which case I would be down to play on Sat

It sucks you guys all have MK9 on the PS3. I'd love to play against some people that I know.

My one friend who actually has the game never wants to play it, so I'm stuck doing random ranked matches for the most part.

I know, bad form on my part! I don't have a mic either, I figure my playing does the talking for me! As far as Friday goes, I may have to work at my other job, in which case I would be down to play on Sat

You should take this time to not only practice but invest in a mic so you can hear TS talk smack at you haha. And really the weekend in general should be ok... but i tend to do more things on saturday nights than anything... but really most of the weekend should be alright.

3DS price drop in August from 249.99 to 169.99...

I'd buy the 3DS at that price if there was a new Castlevania game for it available.

I think I would pass still. Not because of the price, just because my family has about 10 different versions of the DS floating around the house right now, and I've not seen anything so 3D that warrants me plucking down the bucks for yet another one.

You should take this time to not only practice but invest in a mic so you can hear TS talk smack at you haha. And really the weekend in general should be ok... but i tend to do more things on saturday nights than anything... but really most of the weekend should be alright.

I've thought about getting a mic for a while, after I get a little more paid off on the best buy credit card, I will be sure to get one!

Anyone else excited about the new modern warefare? I just wish those had the Zombie games too.. those are too much fun!

3DS price drop in August from 249.99 to 169.99...

I'd buy the 3DS at that price if there was a new Castlevania game for it available.

I think I would pass still. Not because of the price, just because my family has about 10 different versions of the DS floating around the house right now, and I've not seen anything so 3D that warrants me plucking down the bucks for yet another one.

Yeah... I need to see more than just a few remakes of N64 games...