Video Game Thread.

Doom Saber

Ill need to download infamous and dead nation, I've already got LBP (awesome game) so I'll take those!

Does LBP have co-op play?...

Yeah, its fun with more people really. I don't play it that often and it's not exactily my type of game, but my wife loves it, so we usually just play that if she wants to. Still a very fun game, and when you play online there are a lot of really fun level's people have created. More crappy ones then good ones, but just follow the rating system to find the popular ones and you'll be fine!

I wasnt really caring that much about this game after the teaser they released(which was neat to watch but didnt interest me) and Im all about zombies and all but the over inflation of zombie games is getting out of hand. BUUUUUUUUUUTTTTT after watching this vid of its gameplay and what its about, CONSIDER ME ON BOARD FOR DAY 1..... im so excited for it, and the zombie games have seem to have dwindled a bit for now so it seems like a good time for it.. Its a nice mix of Fallout 3 open world and level up system mixed with alittle Left 4 Dead co op and adding a bit of weapon customization of Dead Rising 2. Great aspects and some of my favorite games all in one.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/to-kill-dead-island/714103

I wasnt really caring that much about this game after the teaser they released(which was neat to watch but didnt interest me) and Im all about zombies and all but the over inflation of zombie games is getting out of hand. BUUUUUUUUUUTTTTT after watching this vid of its gameplay and what its about, CONSIDER ME ON BOARD FOR DAY 1..... im so excited for it, and the zombie games have seem to have dwindled a bit for now so it seems like a good time for it.. Its a nice mix of Fallout 3 open world and level up system mixed with alittle Left 4 Dead co op and adding a bit of weapon customization of Dead Rising 2. Great aspects and some of my favorite games all in one.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/to-kill-dead-island/714103

I guess I kind of feel the opposite. When I first saw the teaser, I thought this was gonna be a game I had to have, but after seeing the gameplay footage, I'm not so sure. I can't tell if it's the poor graphics, the crappy/lanky character models, or the fact that it's from the first person perspective...or a combination of all three...but something about it just doesn't sit well with me.

I guess it will depend on what kind of reviews the storyline gets...that will probably end up being the deciding factor in whether or not I buy it now.

I guess I kind of feel the opposite. When I first saw the teaser, I thought this was gonna be a game I had to have, but after seeing the gameplay footage, I'm not so sure. I can't tell if it's the poor graphics, the crappy/lanky character models, or the fact that it's from the first person perspective...or a combination of all three...but something about it just doesn't sit well with me.

I guess it will depend on what kind of reviews the storyline gets...that will probably end up being the deciding factor in whether or not I buy it now.

Damn thats harsh, I definitely dont feel that way. Have you ever played Fallout 3???? Those graphics arent very good at all, even when it was released, but the gameplay is pretty fun. Graphics dont make the game, its all about the gameplay. Honestly Left 4 Dead series doesnt look all that pretty either, very basic looking but is fun as well and that game didnt really have any kind of real eloborate story. But if you hated or didnt really care for those games, I can understand you being put off with DI. They are supposed to be showing co op and more in a few weeks at E3 so we ll see more at that time.

modern warfare 3 reveal trailer

geee dude that looks so awesome. thanks for posting.

no problem I'm actually having trouble deciding whether to get MW3 or Battlefield 3

So does anyone know what the dyes do in fable?.. I dyed my hair green & I seem to have horns now I think that is why ...

I also seem to notice no actual color change in the hair ... @hmmm@

So does anyone know what the dyes do in fable?.. I dyed my hair green & I seem to have horns now I think that is why ...

I also seem to notice no actual color change in the hair ... @hmmm@

Its strictly cosmetic but i think there may be some additions like attractiveness or whatever... it states it in the details. You have horns because youve chosen to do evil things like shadow quests and murdering innocents, etc. I dont remember being able to c hange hair color, only fabric color i.e. clothes and such.

Ok Ive been playing Spiderman SD, and it's pretty much been a breeze, I've been playing on the hard setting but I got stuck for a few days on one part. It is an Amazing Spiderman level, you have to save the construction workers so they can stop the fire for you but there are TONS of bad guys. On top of that, when you save one, helicopters come in and replenish all the bad guys you just killed. The furthest I got was saving two of them and clearing out the second batch of bad guys choppered in. I finally just gave up and grab them all real quick without killing them. I know I could have done that at any point, but its just more fun to grind my way through it. Anyone else get stuck here or have any issues? Do I just suck? Well yes, but do I really suck THAT bad?

Ok Ive been playing Spiderman SD, and it's pretty much been a breeze, I've been playing on the hard setting but I got stuck for a few days on one part. It is an Amazing Spiderman level, you have to save the construction workers so they can stop the fire for you but there are TONS of bad guys. On top of that, when you save one, helicopters come in and replenish all the bad guys you just killed. The furthest I got was saving two of them and clearing out the second batch of bad guys choppered in. I finally just gave up and grab them all real quick without killing them. I know I could have done that at any point, but its just more fun to grind my way through it. Anyone else get stuck here or have any issues? Do I just suck? Well yes, but do I really suck THAT bad?

Im not sure most of us would be playing it on the HARD setting haha. I know I didnt, but then again im not that crazy about doing anything above normal difficulty in games on the first playthrough. If its the Juggernaut level you are referring to(its been a while since i played it) then I had some times with it.

Im not sure most of us would be playing it on the HARD setting haha. I know I didnt, but then again im not that crazy about doing anything above normal difficulty in games on the first playthrough. If its the Juggernaut level you are referring to(its been a while since i played it) then I had some times with it.

Yeah that is the level, it was fun to kind of sit there and grind away, but by day three I've had enough (I can only play for maybe an hour or two a day at most) I am kind of the opposite when it comes to the difficult setting, I always put the game onto the hardest setting first. Since I usually play these kinds of games one time through anyhow, it just makes sense. It's actually not that hard to beat most games, just find the rhythm and groove to it. I still need to add you as a friend on PS3, I've seen toysniper online with MK but I've been caught up with Spidey.

I am kind of the opposite when it comes to the difficult setting, I always put the game onto the hardest setting first. Since I usually play these kinds of games one time through anyhow, it just makes sense. It's actually not that hard to beat most games, just find the rhythm and groove to it.

Yeah, that's the way I play. I don't like it when only normal is available, and then beating normal unlocks hard, and then beating hard unlocks very hard. I'd rather start with hard, then very hard if it's there.

So apparently all those Mortal Kombat pre-order exclusive retro skins and fatalities will be released in a full DLC package in about 2 weeks. They are going to be releasing a trailer for it tomorrow at some time. Im excited about this but I hope they dont rape with the price tag. Its all in a bundle which is cool and crappy at the same time. I already have the reptile skin and fatal so that kind of screws me over a bit. I hope they announce the sektor/cyrax retro skin price tag and date as well. Also for those on the 360 that care about avatar stuff(i dont typically unless its something of my favorite and looks remotely good) they are releasing MK avatar gear... I ll try to post the pic but if not the URL.. Depending on the prices, totally going to get the retro subby...

http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/

EDIT: somethings acting buggy... everytime i link the site it gives me another image that is a link to another site... even when i put up the facebook mk page..If you go to the link it even does it... just write it in and it should be the first story on the main page.

So apparently all those Mortal Kombat pre-order exclusive retro skins and fatalities will be released in a full DLC package in about 2 weeks. They are going to be releasing a trailer for it tomorrow at some time. Im excited about this but I hope they dont rape with the price tag. Its all in a bundle which is cool and crappy at the same time. I already have the reptile skin and fatal so that kind of screws me over a bit. I hope they announce the sektor/cyrax retro skin price tag and date as well. Also for those on the 360 that care about avatar stuff(i dont typically unless its something of my favorite and looks remotely good) they are releasing MK avatar gear... I ll try to post the pic but if not the URL.. Depending on the prices, totally going to get the retro subby...

http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/

EDIT: somethings acting buggy... everytime i link the site it gives me another image that is a link to another site... even when i put up the facebook mk page..If you go to the link it even does it... just write it in and it should be the first story on the main page.

I read that Ed Boon had hinted on twitter that we would be getting free DLC for Mortal Kombat at some point, so I'm betting the classic skins will be the free content...which is probably why it's all in one bundle.

I read that Ed Boon had hinted on twitter that we would be getting free DLC for Mortal Kombat at some point, so I'm betting the classic skins will be the free content...which is probably why it's all in one bundle.

That would be awesome but I definitely didnt see that in his twitter and dont see Warner Bros allowing that to happen considering how much money people have made off ebay from their preorder stuff. Again I hope you are right and it will be free because that would be the bees knees and i wouldnt feel ripped but I just dont think thats true.

That would be awesome but I definitely didnt see that in his twitter and dont see Warner Bros allowing that to happen considering how much money people have made off ebay from their preorder stuff. Again I hope you are right and it will be free because that would be the bees knees and i wouldnt feel ripped but I just dont think thats true.

I almost always sell my preorder to help offset the price of the game (yeah I know I am cheap) but I was really tempted to keep the scorpion stuff, but I figured it would be DLC at some point. I doubt they would give this away though, they know people want these. Anything "free" would be a level or something like that IMO

sighs well my Black Ops is done there's a crack in the disc and it can't be cleaned or played #$##!now I somehow need to find 60 dollars for a new one just want to destroy something right now where does Michael Bay keep the cars for his shitty films?

sighs well my Black Ops is done there's a crack in the disc and it can't be cleaned or played #$##!now I somehow need to find 60 dollars for a new one just want to destroy something right now where does Michael Bay keep the cars for his shitty films?

how in the world do you get your discs cracked or even dirty for that matter? Ive never in my life had to get my discs cleaned as much as you do... I think i might have had to clean one disc and that was back when i bought a used game.

how in the world do you get your discs cracked or even dirty for that matter? Ive never in my life had to get my discs cleaned as much as you do... I think i might have had to clean one disc and that was back when i bought a used game.

I have no explanation for the crack I usually take care of my games just been having bad luck with games while trying to take them out of the console and back into the case lately