Video Game Thread.

Doom Saber

i feel lost in fabels 2 its so big & so much stuff to do

felt the same way in Fallout 3

they give you a trail to follow at least for the main quests I'd be screwwed with out that :wub:

i feel lost in fabels 2 its so big & so much stuff to do

felt the same way in Fallout 3

they give you a trail to follow at least for the main quests I'd be screwwed with out that :wub:

Fallout 3 is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse in trying to figure out where to go than Fable 2. That light trail helped me out significantly and its not nearly as expansive as Fallout 3 is. In Fallout 3 when you get lost anything can take you down and kill you and its far far more creepier when you hear something move and then you turn around and its right next to you. Love the game but I cant seem to get a single effing quest done, alot of the beginning quests seem to require higher levels and its not very easy to go around finding stuff to kill to level up.

...and now there is rumor and speculation that Namco is going to be announcing a new Soul Calibur in mid May.

NICE!

Mortal Kombat has a special place in my heart, and I love the new one for all of the nostalgia it's giving me, but I'm all about Soul Calibur. Best fighting game EVER, IMO.

I hope Namco Bandai can somehow bring the spirit of Soul Edge/Calibur back. IMO, Soul Calibur went downhill after part 2

i was lost in fist of the north star because everything looked the same to me lol. woah what a bad game lol.

there was a game of Fist of the north star how did I not know this. I still remember seeing this scene as a kid

...and now there is rumor and speculation that Namco is going to be announcing a new Soul Calibur in mid May.

NICE!

Mortal Kombat has a special place in my heart, and I love the new one for all of the nostalgia it's giving me, but I'm all about Soul Calibur. Best fighting game EVER, IMO.

I hope Namco Bandai can somehow bring the spirit of Soul Edge/Calibur back. IMO, Soul Calibur went downhill after part 2

You know I have always been up and down with soul calibur. I didn't like SC2 as much as everyone else did but i still liked it alot if that makes sense. I loved the hell out of soul edge and SC1 and SC3 wasn't horrible but wasn't amazing but introduced a nice new arsenal of fighters. SC4 was very under appreciated. It was really good but alot of people got deterred from it because of the customization which was actually kind of cool. My biggest annoyance was lack of a real edge master mode. Instead they had these imaginary floors you either ascended or descended which were pretty damn hard. The mode was like the past modes in SC games with the modifiers and certain rule sets you had to do in order to win, but what I didn't like is how you did it. It just felt half assed and not as interesting as past incarnations. Every Soul game IMO has been pretty spectacular in their own right. I wasn't a fan of bringing Star Wars into the mix tho, so lets stop that in the next one. Probably just not have any more guests, period. They've already had Spawn, Heihachi Mishima, Link, Kratos, Darth Vader, Starkiller, and Yoda guest star. Thats a good stopping point.

fable 2taking up most of my spare time I like it :) anyone here play it ? already starting to watch for fable 3 sale @loll@ I will buy it on a sale even if I do get sick of playing fables 2 by the time I am done I can always play f3 at a latter date :D

Played the Beta for Gears, and really like the way it looks, but I really want to play the campaign

huh I thought Gears of war 3 was already out :huh:

Played the Beta for Gears, and really like the way it looks, but I really want to play the campaign

Doesn't come out until fall. You can get the access to the Beta if you preorder it from Gamestop right now. I think Bullet Storm also came with a Beta code.

Doesn't come out until fall. You can get the access to the Beta if you preorder it from Gamestop right now. I think Bullet Storm also came with a Beta code.

I never got into the Gears of War series I'm thinking of trying out the third one since most of the games are coming out now that I want so fall will be kinda dead for game rentals

Just started up some Dead Rising: Case West with a friend. So far I feel its definitely worth the sale price of $5 but I would feel cheated with paying $10 for it. Its nice having the co op partner around tho. I m already about 2/3s done with it and it seems to have a good replay value which all DR games seem to have. I also hit up some more MvC3 alittle as well as some MK. Im already on 120 on the challenge tower(I havent been putting all my time into it up until now since I beat story mode) Such good games.

fable 2taking up most of my spare time I like it :) anyone here play it ? already starting to watch for fable 3 sale @loll@ I will buy it on a sale even if I do get sick of playing fables 2 by the time I am done I can always play f3 at a latter date :D

I play but I havent in awhile which I ve been meaning to get back into. I enjoyed my time with it so far. I couldnt even tell you how far I am with it tho.

I never got into the Gears of War series I'm thinking of trying out the third one since most of the games are coming out now that I want so fall will be kinda dead for game rentals

You should definitely look into the Gears of War pack that just came out like a few months ago. It has both gears games and the DLC with it and for a pretty cheap price. If you are are even remotely interested in checking the series out you should start from the beginning. By the time you are done with it gears 3 will be out and ready to play. Its a really damn good series and the campaigns are pretty awesome and intense and co op multiplayer is especially good. Gears 3 supposedly will have a full 4 player co op for campaign which i cant wait for.

The last few weeks I have been playing through Mass Effect 2 and I am very impressed. I never played the first, but there is enough info in the sequel to get me caught up to speed. There is a ton of lore and background information in this expansive world, and supposedly the actions you take in this game (whether a character makes it out alive or not) will have a direct correlation on Mass Effect 3 as long as there is a save file on your system from 2.

I've played thru it & #3 awhile back. Very good games.

Finished playing thru ME2 The Arrival this morning. Can't wait to see what they're gonna do in ME3

When I first had to fight her in those bandages I lost,................I was,..........distracted. :(

Well right now I'm playing bullet storm, and spider-man: shattered dimensions trying to finish them up in the next week or two cause I will finally get Mortal Kombat this week.

hw is Shattered Dimensions? I haven't had a chance to play it yet

I've played thru it & #3 awhile back. Very good games.

Finished playing thru ME2 The Arrival this morning. Can't wait to see what they're gonna do in ME3

would you remember how the spell thing works ?.. Seems if I have more than one spell I can't build up a charge it just switches up to whatever the first spell i buy is