Video Game Thread.

Doom Saber

Yes I guess transformers is a bad example ... sort of ... I am just always surprised when people take little kids to see things like this ... @loll@

Like this? Like what? Movies based on children's toys? GI Joe, Transformers, He-Man, Spider-Man, Batman, Iron Man, etc... are all properties that have always been targeted for and meant for children. We just happen to be a small niche of grown-ups that didn't quite grow up.

Don't misplace bad parenting when you are just annoyed by little glowing shoes in a movie theater while you're watching giant robots beat each other up. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Played some more Dead Space today, and still enjoying it...about half way into level 5.

The game seems like it's gonna be pretty short though. There's only 10 levels right? If so, I've only put in a little over 4 hours of play time, and I'm almost half way through the game. Are the later levels any longer?

so anyone planing on being on for ghost busters tonight ?

Still in the process of moving. But i'll plan on being available on the nineteenth.

Played some more Dead Space today, and still enjoying it...about half way into level 5.

The game seems like it's gonna be pretty short though. There's only 10 levels right? If so, I've only put in a little over 4 hours of play time, and I'm almost half way through the game. Are the later levels any longer?

its about a 10-12 hour game

Still in the process of moving. But i'll plan on being available on the nineteenth.

Cool hopefully we get more people by then :D

Cool hopefully we get more people by then :D

after i posted this i realized that's a saturday! my off days are tuesdays and wednesdays. Strange I know but i'm stuck with it for now. Maybe this wednesday at some point?

Fans of Minimates and MvC3...

http://www.minimateh...ers.com/?p=1343

Freaking sweet!!!

haha yeah i just saw that and was about to post it... hha I WANT THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! and also i cant wait for some MvC3 goodness... damn mail, it needs to get here NAO!

Finally I get my Felicia Minimate that shouldve come out years ago! and man that Zero and even Joe look AWESOME!

Freaking sweet!!!

haha yeah i just saw that and was about to post it... hha I WANT THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! and also i cant wait for some MvC3 goodness... damn mail, it needs to get here NAO!

Finally I get my Felicia Minimate that shouldve come out years ago! and man that Zero and even Joe look AWESOME!

Check your TOYSRUS ad... They offering 15 dollar gift card if you purchase the game...

Freaking sweet!!!

Check your TOYSRUS ad... They offering 15 dollar gift card if you purchase the game...

yeahhhhhh I ordered it from Capcom to get the sweet preorder t-shirt.... also I dont think TRU has the CE of it... either way waiting for it to hit my mailbox, its already on its way.

whatever I give up @loll@

Freaking sweet!!!

they pulled the link any chance anyone saved the pics ?... :rolleyes:

wow they even pulled the Capcom-Unity's post which was from one of the capcom reps... very odd.

EDIT: Joystiq still has pics up, not all of them but they link to a search that has all of them.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/02/14/marvel-vs-capcom-3-minimates/

rented Prey for 360 couldn't get into to it.Killzone 3's dragging me back to playstation it has Malcom Macdowell and Ray Stevenson as the main antagonists, jet packs, presumably space battles and Arctic warfare this will definately hold me off until Dukl Nukem Forever comes out

Sooooooooooo I FINALLY got my copy of Marvel Vs Capcom 3 in the mail yesterday and kinda played the game for about 10 hours...... its been a long time coming... God I love fighting games! I actually had to switch it up and play some other games to get my mind off of it when I went to bed. I dont know about any of you guys but when I play a game for a long period of time, I start seeing it when I go to bed and my mind is focused on doing the tasks of the game repeatedly leading to lack of rest and full sleep, haha.

Sooooooooooo I FINALLY got my copy of Marvel Vs Capcom 3 in the mail yesterday and kinda played the game for about 10 hours...... its been a long time coming... God I love fighting games! I actually had to switch it up and play some other games to get my mind off of it when I went to bed. I dont know about any of you guys but when I play a game for a long period of time, I start seeing it when I go to bed and my mind is focused on doing the tasks of the game repeatedly leading to lack of rest and full sleep, haha.

Good to hear the game is living up to expectations... I didnt pick it up yet... The limited time I have for videogames goes to Monster Hunter...