Video Game Thread.

Doom Saber

NGU you have l4d ?.. Are you an xbox guy ? :) I been looking for someone to play multiplayer with since JJ is always busy with COD LOL I've yet to really play L4D2 :S @loll@

Im surprised im saying this but L4D2 is so much better than 1... even though alot of ppl thought it was just an update, its not. Its all new and the gore is better as well as well as sweet environmental effects. I like it 10x better than one.. im even debating on if i m going to get that passing tie in thats planned for 1 to even go back to that game. The melee is really fun too. good stuff.

Part 2 is better than the first one. It is a shame that ppl online do not play L4d2 because the token female is black. I am shocked that there are ppl on the web who won't play the game because of ethnicity

Wow really?!?!?!? WTF that is pretty ##$%$#ed. Who cares if you are white or black or male or female, its fun, youre killing zombies and its not like they are acting all ghetto or anything. That would be alittle on the odd side. The gameplay and level design is super fun so its their loss for choosing to not play it. Its definitely 10x better than L4D1 ever was.

Rev... JJ... What is the hold up here ? :D Get you're priority's straight & get on xbox & lets start killing some zombiesss

work last night, and again tonight. But i might get off early, we shall see. I got on last night, But only for 30 or so, so I played Dragon Age. I got the expansion pack and am liking it so far.

NGU you have l4d ?.. Are you an xbox guy ? :) I been looking for someone to play multiplayer with since JJ is always busy with COD LOL I've yet to really play L4D2 :S @loll@

Im surprised im saying this but L4D2 is so much better than 1... even though alot of ppl thought it was just an update, its not. Its all new and the gore is better as well as well as sweet environmental effects. I like it 10x better than one.. im even debating on if i m going to get that passing tie in thats planned for 1 to even go back to that game. The melee is really fun too. good stuff.

Part 2 is better than the first one. It is a shame that ppl online do not play L4d2 because the token female is black. I am shocked that there are ppl on the web who won't play the game because of ethnicity

Wow really?!?!?!? WTF that is pretty ##$%$#ed. Who cares if you are white or black or male or female, its fun, youre killing zombies and its not like they are acting all ghetto or anything. That would be alittle on the odd side. The gameplay and level design is super fun so its their loss for choosing to not play it. Its definitely 10x better than L4D1 ever was.

Apparently, that is why some ppl refuse to play part 2. I remember in the firt L4d1 campagin that I have ever played, there were two people who were talking about the second game and why they refuse to play it because of Rochelle being black. They also made fun of Louis (who I was playing as) not because of me, the player, but because Louis is black.

Apparently, that is why some ppl refuse to play part 2. I remember in the firt L4d1 campagin that I have ever played, there were two people who were talking about the second game and why they refuse to play it because of Rochelle being black. They also made fun of Louis (who I was playing as) not because of me, the player, but because Louis is black.

Man you must be playing with 12 year olds then with that kind of behavior. so lame.

People like that are called morons doom :D Honestly do you really want them online playing the game with you anyways ?... @loll@

Rev... JJ... What is the hold up here ? :D Get you're priority's straight & get on xbox & lets start killing some zombiesss

work last night, and again tonight. But i might get off early, we shall see. I got on last night, But only for 30 or so, so I played Dragon Age. I got the expansion pack and am liking it so far.

We all need to go on a l4d bender :D @loll@

Im currently back on a gears of war 2 kick since the all fronts collection dropped to 10 bucks. Ive very much enjoyed it. For some reason i can never get bored with gears. I also play alot of the bioshock 2 multiplayer which has grown on me as well as some occasional rounds of super and some L4D2. These are my current favorites and all I cant seem to get bored with.

• 2 weeks later...

Just beat Awakening, it was very buggy :( but the storyline and the characters great! the writers outshined and made up for some lazy programmers.

I hate I have to wait till next janurary for Dragon age II!

I have a hard time believing I still have not killed 500 darkspawn (an achievement, there is also a 1000 one) but for now I'll go back to mw 2 as my main game. But i feel like I'm worse at it each time I play for some reason.

What style is this game ?... I should youtube a trailer I see you playing it all the time ... Is it fairly new or old still ?.. Something I could get for cheap perhaps ?

Anyone play the iPhone SSIV?... I heard you can download Zangief for free... Cammny will be to in the near future...

yeah i have sfiv on my iphone... neither characters are available yet to download buuuuuuut they are both confirmed to be free... i was totally hoping they were going to add akuma instead of the gief... i mean his moves arent going to be that practical for the game..

btw Earthworm Jim HD was just released this week and its pretty damn awesome! I have always been a huge fan of EWJ since i was younger and this one only improves on what was already an incredible game. Well worth the 800 ms points($10)

Just beat Awakening, it was very buggy :( but the storyline and the characters great! the writers outshined and made up for some lazy programmers.

I have a hard time believing I still have not killed 500 darkspawn (an achievement, there is also a 1000 one) but for now I'll go back to mw 2 as my main game. But i feel like I'm worse at it each time I play for some reason.

I almost want to buy this game again and give it another go... It just reminded me too much of KOTOR which then made me think of how much better it would be with lightsabers... :(

Speaking of light sabers I just brought force unleashed for $30 ... Did I say that already ?... @loll@ I remember renting it back in the day when I first got my xbox @loll@

What style is this game ?... I should youtube a trailer I see you playing it all the time ... Is it fairly new or old still ?.. Something I could get for cheap perhaps ?

What the??? I replied to this but my reply vanished!

It's an rpg. It's western style though, so it's not turn based or anything. It's Amazing!. Good story and lots of free choice that impacts your game play.

I almost want to buy this game again and give it another go... It just reminded me too much of KOTOR which then made me think of how much better it would be with lightsabers... :(

It's worth it. Then again the prequels ruined star wars for me (outside of watching the classics) I'm just not into any new star wars stuff, cause it only reminds me of the terrible prequels. Plus since it's outside of the star wars universe the story can suprise you a bit. It has more room to move (as in anywhere)

Anyone want to help me get me last two left 4 dead achievements ?.. I need smash hit Smash Hit (25 points)

Win a Versus campaign of Crash Course.

& Untouchables

No Survivors take damage after contacting the rescue vehicle.

i got those :P

well I think I'm about done buying gold never have anyone to play with anymore & trying to play with random dicks is simply too annoying. Going to focus on bioshock 2 & force unleashed 1 &2 for a while now I think ....

ah synch dont go lolid play with you if there was more than just us 2.....i learned a long time ago l4d with 2 people on expert is frustrating....if rev gets on we can play.