Video Game Thread.

Doom Saber

Prepare to get hooked on dead space :) That game is so @##@@ addictive its not even funny :P Or at least it was for me LOL! @loll@ I think I spent nearly all my free time doing nothing but playing that when I should have been doing other stuff @loll@

I think they put out too many games nowadays. I like being able to play the games i have with alot of time til the next "big" release... which was usually during the winter time that all of them bombard. Nowadays I find myself having "untouched" games that i still need to play just like you guys.

I'm in the same boat right now. I haven't been playing anything lately, as the weather here has finally been nice, so I've been spending more time outside, and I've also been spending a lot of time playing guitar recently.

I'm still half way through Force Unleashed and Dante's Inferno, only about an hour into Dead Space...and I still have GTA IV and Bioshock sitting here waiting to be played.

I've been eying Red Dead Redemption though. That game looks like a must-play for me. Anyone here played it yet?

Ha you have alot of single player games that youve grazed on. I try to stick with one game at a time unless its a multiplayer type game. I dont want to have like 6 single player games opened and all tapped but only a few hours into all of them and none completed. Dantes Inferno was literally about 5 hours for me to beat, and i was taking my time on it. Its fairly short. Force Unleashed is your average about 8. GTA is kind of that neverending game, I have never really beaten one(except for 2 and almost 3).. I tend to kind of get bored or I do everything BUT the missions because dicking around is more fun than being constantly chased by cops and getting rammed off the road. Bioshock is another one of those games that is about 8 hours to complete but really fun. Or if you are like Synch, achievement whoring, it will take you about 20 to beat. :D

I still have a bunch of single player half decent shooters unopened that I will eventually play... i.e. dark sector, bionic commando(i know it sucks but it looked nice and was only 7 bucks new!) and stranglehold among a few others that arent single player.

My list of games laying around (Wishing I had time to play)...

Monster Hunter Tri - Still in wrapper...

Demon Souls - About 1 hour playing time...

Zelda Twilight Princess (Wii) - Still in wrapper...

Left 4 Dead - About 1 hour playing time...

God of War III - About halfway...

NGU you have l4d ?.. Are you an xbox guy ? :) I been looking for someone to play multiplayer with since JJ is always busy with COD LOL I've yet to really play L4D2 :S @loll@

NGU you have l4d ?.. Are you an xbox guy ? :) I been looking for someone to play multiplayer with since JJ is always busy with COD LOL I've yet to really play L4D2 :S @loll@

Im surprised im saying this but L4D2 is so much better than 1... even though alot of ppl thought it was just an update, its not. Its all new and the gore is better as well as well as sweet environmental effects. I like it 10x better than one.. im even debating on if i m going to get that passing tie in thats planned for 1 to even go back to that game. The melee is really fun too. good stuff.

Im surprised im saying this but L4D2 is so much better than 1... even though alot of ppl thought it was just an update, its not. Its all new and the gore is better as well as well as sweet environmental effects. I like it 10x better than one.. im even debating on if i m going to get that passing tie in thats planned for 1 to even go back to that game. The melee is really fun too. good stuff.

Sorry I meant L4D2... Its fun but my XBox Live is out at this time... I dont plan on renewing until Halo Reach... It sucks that Bungie is jumping ship afterwards... Last Halo by them... I let you guys know if I decide to get back on earlier...

Update: I totally forgot about War For Cybertron until now... I guess I be back on Live soon...

I'm waiting for some TNI fan reviews... Even if its good I think I'll just skip it for now & wait for asale... I got so many other game to play ... @hmmm@

I'm waiting for some TNI fan reviews... Even if its good I think I'll just skip it for now & wait for asale... I got so many other game to play ... @hmmm@

ur never on so what does it matter lol.....

I just picked up Modnation Racers for PS3. It looks like a lot of fun. I haven't had more than 15 minutes to try it out though. I would have had more time, but the PS3 takes forever to install updates, so I had to wait around 15 minutes waiting on that. But, this is the first game to get me to fire up my PS3 in about 2 months. I don't even use it for BluRays anymore now that I bought a BR home theater. So, this is quite an accomplishment for a lil' kart racer.

I've also been trying to finish out my third season on NBA 2K10. I'm in the middle of the playoffs right now and it's looking like it might be a championship year for the Orlando Magic. Here's hoping.

Thinking about picking up the Halo 3 ODST/ Forza 3 twofer from Gamestop. Those are two games I know I would play. I just hate that I barely have time to play anything right now. Let alone a game as deep as Forza.

ALWAYS revert back to CODMW2, but i got monster hunter 3 on the wii, PLUS i just downloaded one of my old faves on the wii, OGRE BATTLE 64!....great game and i recommend any to try it

Oh snap... Ogre Battle 64 is the best game during that time that not many people knew about... I think it was also rare...

I havent even opened my copy of Monster Hunter Tri...

I think they put out too many games nowadays. I like being able to play the games i have with alot of time til the next "big" release... which was usually during the winter time that all of them bombard. Nowadays I find myself having "untouched" games that i still need to play just like you guys.

I'm in the same boat right now. I haven't been playing anything lately, as the weather here has finally been nice, so I've been spending more time outside, and I've also been spending a lot of time playing guitar recently.

I'm still half way through Force Unleashed and Dante's Inferno, only about an hour into Dead Space...and I still have GTA IV and Bioshock sitting here waiting to be played.

I've been eying Red Dead Redemption though. That game looks like a must-play for me. Anyone here played it yet?

So are you hooked on dead space yet ?:)

http://marvelousnews...23&itemid=13167

New images of new Marvel VS Capcom game... Looks good...

It definitely shows promise, but i am a bit skeptical... plus i miss the old outfits to some of the characters i.e. ironman and classic 90s wolvie.

http://marvelousnews...23&itemid=13167

New images of new Marvel VS Capcom game... Looks good...

It definitely shows promise, but i am a bit skeptical... plus i miss the old outfits to some of the characters i.e. ironman and classic 90s wolvie.

I am pretty sure there will be DL costumes...

This is true they most likely will do DLC costumes with how successful theyve had with the SFIV and super IV costume packs.. which sucks because back in the day those would just be unlockables you EARNED instead of bought... so lame..

all i can say is the alt costumes, if they get them, BETTER BE RETRO VERSIONS FROM PREVIOUS VS GAMES.... i honestly hate most of the modernized versions of marvels characters. also if they do do costume packs, and they have more than 30 characters, i would hope they put more than just 5 characters per costume pack.

Just finished Dragon Age today! I went ahead and bought the expansion as I loved the game. The ending could have used a little better editing, at least based on my choices.

a new MW2 map pack is coming out soon, but my main MW2 buddy has gotten sick of it for now, so i'll hold off.

lol if we keep playing l4d ill be in the mood for mw2 when the packs come out...hell i played last night after you guys got off......just need a pallet clenser once in awhile especially when u get stuck playing the sme 3 maps over and over.

I just hope you don't stop playing l4d completely when they do :P I had so much fun playing it again last night @loll@ Having 4 players that you know in it makes it even more fun @loll@

Rev... JJ... What is the hold up here ? :D Get you're priority's straight & get on xbox & lets start killing some zombiesss

Part 2 is better than the first one. It is a shame that ppl online do not play L4d2 because the token female is black. I am shocked that there are ppl on the web who won't play the game because of ethnicity