Video Game Thread.

Doom Saber

A badass XBox deal at Best Buy this week... Elite System, Halo ODST, Forza 3, and 50 dollar gift card for 299.99... Its in the AD...

I actually picked up a second 360 to put upstairs from walmart.com right after Christmas...it was a deal almost like this. I needed a bigger hdd, and figured I'd just get a second Xbox, considering how expensive the hdd's were by themselves. I got the Elite system (100Gb hdd), with Forza 3, COD Modern Warfare 2, Batman Lego/Pure, 50 dollar Walmart.com gift card, and 12 months of Xbox Live Gold for a little over $350 (I think it was like $379 shipped).

Has anyone here actually used a xbox controller set up with a nes emu to play games ?!

No, but it isn't hard to do, synchie

Then help me out here cause I have it hooked up to my pc & the EMU running and not been able to get anything working :S The EMU I tried is called nestopia

Has anyone here actually used a xbox controller set up with a nes emu to play games ?!

No, but it isn't hard to do, synchie

Then help me out here cause I have it hooked up to my pc & the EMU running and not been able to get anything working :S The EMU I tried is called nestopia

Use the link that Hayato provided:

http://www.brighthub.com/video-games/pc/articles/11612.aspx#

or

http://www.brighthub.com/link/header.aspx?u=http%3a%2f%2fwww.microsoft.com%2fhardware%2fdownload%2fdownload.aspx%3fcategory%3dGaming&p=11612&returnUrl=%2fvideo-games%2fpc%2farticles%2f11612.aspx

or try Xpadder, a program that maps your keyboard and mouse keys to a gamepad:

http://www.xpadder.com/

Xpadder_Screenshot.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xpadder

windows already installed drivers for it what difference would this make ?.. I've so far seen no evidence that anyone anyplace has been able to get a xxbox 360 controller on the pc to work with a Nintendo emu :S

windows already installed drivers for it what difference would this make ?.. I've so far seen no evidence that anyone anyplace has been able to get a xxbox 360 controller on the pc to work with a Nintendo emu :S

Seeing that xpadder is free, try using the tutorial that EH has posted. If that does not work (the tutorial mentions that the controller does not work for every program), buy a pc controller.

found a free copy to download & it does not detect jack when I hit buttons from my controller ... piece of crap! No way I'm going to go out & spend cash on some other controller when I can't even get my freaking xbox one to work :S

#$## Yes! I just got my last deadspace "don't get cocky kid" achievement which was the last one I needed for that game & has been tormenting me since I got it LOL! Going to see if I can't get into a game of l4d with JJ this week sometime & finish off the last of those haha I ma just one a role! Next up, l4d or & bioshock! Is bioshock 2 on sale yet ?.. I've decided I'm going to wait till games go on sale in the $30 or $15 range unless its something I'm really hyped about like say ... dead space 2... when/if that ever comes out I'll more than likely buy it at full price :S

Does anyone know how I can delete saved games on xbox for bioshock?.. I'm really annnoyed because its not saving my game... I saved it & then quit ast night but my save game is not there... Now I'm wondering if its because I have all the saved game slots full or something stupid like that ... There is just no freaking point in trying to play this game again if I can't save the damned games !

Ok Just a little tip for you all, if you're not connected to xbox live the date on you're xbox can change! My date was set to 2005 & sure enough I had a few saved games with those dates :S I'd still like to know how you can delete saved games though...

Ok Just a little tip for you all, if you're not connected to xbox live the date on you're xbox can change! My date was set to 2005 & sure enough I had a few saved games with those dates :S I'd still like to know how you can delete saved games though...

you just have to go to the "My Xbox" area and go all the way to the right. Then go into Memory and you can see all the different types of files on your system as well as how much space they take up. Then go in to the game saves and click on whatever one you want to edit and there is an option to delete whatever is under that game.

Does anyone know if there is any way to track the little sisters in the game ?... Trying to just randomly find them = pain

check your map, it will tell you where they are, and also if there are any more in your current stage....well, one of the other screens may show how many are left...I forget, but it does give you that information.

it does not show on the map if it was that easy I would not be asking :P If you hit the start button you are right that it shows you how many are on the level ... & how many you have left to take care of

Usually there are 3 per level and it shows how many you have/need to get per level. If you are playing the original Bioshock, I pretty much remember seeing little sisters locations on the maps, but if you are playing Bio2 then I have yet to open my copy yet. Too busy playing around with my new ps3 and god of war 3. :D

dont be lazy synch lol the levels ar pretty straight foward and you run into them as you go thru them

In most cases yes, how ever sometimes they don't have the little sisters with them & you wander off & do other things :S . Since I'm playing the game again I'm being the bad guy this time and harvesting them! Makes it so much more easy you get just a ton of eve. Can't wait to see how much differently the game ending is as well (Don't spoil it for me :S )

I am currently playin Left 4 dead 2 on the computer. An addicting game

On an unrelated note,I noticed my comments on the front page of this thread are marked as negative even though there is nothin' negative about it. Guess I pissed off somebody off by accident

Sorry but I find that funny and....sad.

• Like 1

lol doom thrown some + points to ya :D Right now I'm wondering how long its going to take me to get all the achievements for bioshock lol