Sign in to follow this  
Shanks

HUMAN TARGET

I watched the pilot and was a bit underwhelmed. They really presented Chance poorly in that episode and I was expecting better direction from the guy who gave me Con-Air.

I will watch the second episode on Hulu because I don't have one of those magical witch boxes that traps TV programs for you, and I generally fail at making time to watch TV when it's scheduled to be on.

Hope it turns out well. I loved the comics and 24 has been limping along to it's inglorious end. Fox could use a fresh action hero on TV.

I caught the encore of the pilot and I literally just finished the second episode on Hulu. I actually like this show more than the comic.

I loved the pilot and now I am thinking of picking up the old TPB's to catch up with them. The second episode is on the DVR right now and I will watch that after work tonight.

It was amusing I'll download em all & save em for when I get ubber boarded. Why is this in the dc section though ? :S

Oh really?.. They need to pimp more like marvel does :D More info on the comic ?.. Which comic/characters is it based on ?..

I was a huge fan of the Rick Springfield version from the '90's. There the Chance character had a great "damaged goods" quality about him. A man who committed unspeakable horrors in his past, but now puts his life on the line to protect others as a form pf penance.

Chance in this new version just comes off as kind of an arrogant douche.

I ended up taping over the pilot with this weeks episode of Leverage.

• Like 1

I was a huge fan of the Rick Springfield version from the '90's. There the Chance character had a great "damaged goods" quality about him. A man who committed unspeakable horrors in his past, but now puts his life on the line to protect others as a form pf penance.

Chance in this new version just comes off as kind of an arrogant douche.

I ended up taping over the pilot with this weeks episode of Leverage.

You hit the nail on the head

I'm kind of hoping his cavalier attitude so far is just for the sake of getting people hooked, and then we'll get some depth, but yeah given the quality of the pilot if I had no familiarity with the source material I would not be sticking around hoping for the best.

Right now he's as bland as your average crappy video game character. Do some "cool stuff", spew a lame "witty" remark. Rinse. Repeat.

Oh really?.. They need to pimp more like marvel does :D More info on the comic ?.. Which comic/characters is it based on ?..

Human Target

Comicbookdb.com for series info.

You're on the Internet, doing the leg work isn't difficult.

wow I'd say thanks for the link but you acted like a total douche in doing it so thanks for nothing jackass @loll@

wow I'd say thanks for the link but you acted like a total douche in doing it so thanks for nothing jackass @loll@

So basically, "Thanks for the news, but now I'm butthurt because you bruised my ego like a banana"? @smilepunch@

Sorry man, but the majority of the time I run across something new on the Internet and wonder what it is, I highlight the text in the web browser - right clickand "Search Google for..."

People just don't appreciate the ease and wealth of information in the world today. When I was a kid if you didn't know the facts or truth about something, you'd have to spend hours in the library searching for it. Not seconds with a mere mouse click.

Imagine that Black Adam was the one giving you the information.

@loll@