Newd ideas for DCUC 5 packs

Superpowers1980

What would be some decent ideas regarding new 5 packs, and what figures would be included, also what themes and patterns would you guys choose?

No idea is far fetched

Gotham Gone Mad set

Batman - the design from the Batman 2 Up should be used, it was one of the best costumes I ever saw on him

Joker - same fig as wave 10 but with alternate colors, orange and purple pants...etc

Mad Hatter - the little nut deserves a fig but he shouldn't be a single figure because I want him smaller than Penguin

Goon - everyone needs a goon/army builder

Comm Gordon - He needs to be a pack in, not a single card figure

Metropolis Gone Mad

Superman - some alternate version

Gangbuster

Lex Luthor in business suit

Luthor trooper

Metallo - a smaller version

Darkest Night set

Green Lantern - maybe add some new constructs for the character

Saint Walker

Lafleeze -- however it is spelled

Star Saphire - the blue girl whose husband was killed

Red Lantern -- I forget his name but the head of the red lanterns

any other suggestions

• Like 2

Based off of a recent Batman:Brave and the Bold episode,

How about CHALLENGERS OF THE UNKNOWN. You could use already existing bodies with new paint jobs and then give them accessories and why not throw in a large STARRO in the middle of them.

• Like 1

What would be some decent ideas regarding new 5 packs, and what figures would be included, also what themes and patterns would you guys choose?

No idea is far fetched

Gotham Gone Mad set

Batman - the design from the Batman 2 Up should be used, it was one of the best costumes I ever saw on him

Joker - same fig as wave 10 but with alternate colors, orange and purple pants...etc

Mad Hatter - the little nut deserves a fig but he shouldn't be a single figure because I want him smaller than Penguin

Metropolis Gone Mad

Gangbuster

Luthor trooper

Darkest Night set

Saint Walker

any other suggestions

Atrocitus, he's plenty awesome.

If they made future five packs I'd like to see some re-releases of retail exclusives or Matty Collector figures. I totally missed the Sinestro Corps two pack; but if they threw them into a package with three other Sinestro Corps members I'd go for it.

Or perhaps do two normal sized figures and one BAF figure. That could be nice. Like Sinestro Corps Grundy. :D

As usual my brain moves in the opposite direction, I would love to see a package with Batmite, Mr. Myxzyptlk, and Detective Chimp. Maybe two other smaller scale figures.

Arkham Asylum pack could be interesting with five Bat rogues. Or four villains and a Batman figure since they love crapping those out.

Checkmate or Suicide Squad (oh that's a can of worms for parent groups) packs would be cool.

Bizarro World JLA pack! :D

When you plan for a five pack, be realistic. They're gonna give us a four repaints and one new mold. I'm not saying I agree with the practice, I'm just saying there's no point in fantasy wish list threads.

That is why I suggested Challengers of the Unknown. You could use the standard buck body with new head scuplts and new paint jobs.

Put Starrow in the middle of them and that can be your new fig.

Realistic or not, this is a fun thread.:D

Flash's Rogues

Captain Boomerang

Trickster

Pied Piper

Mirror Master

Weather Wizard

Panic in the Sky

Superman - Maybe battle damaged

Agent Liberty

Brainiac - Mustache and goatee "Ming" version

Maxima

Supergirl - Matrix

Legion of Doom

Toy Man

Riddler - Jumpsuit

Scarecrow

Bizarro

Giganta - At normal height before growing.

Legion of Substitute Heroes (Definitely the most far fetched I could come up with)

Polar Boy

Night girl

Stone Boy

Fire Lad

Color Kid

• Like 1

How about a Superfriends set with Black Vulcan, Samurai, Apache, two wonder twins repaint.

If we are talkin about repaints, how about a justice league set

Superman (The Superman with Eradicator's head, but with a golden age design S shield or a more logical version would be black shield, red S)

Blue Batman (Batman with no black coloring on cowl)

Wonder Woman (color the gold parts with bright yellow)

Firestorm (prototype screaming HS)

The new fig could be the golden age Hawkman

However, since the firestorm has a ''new'' HS, the repaint could be Captain Cold with baby blue skin

Batman Family: Batman, Dick Grayson Robin, Barbara Gordon Batgirl (repainted), Alfred and Joker (repainted)

Superman Family: Superman, Mon-el, Superboy (Connor in his black tee and Jeans), Lois Lane and Lex Luthor (in a business suit or prison jumpsuit)

Aquaman Family: Aquaman, Mera, Tempest, Ocean Master and Black Manta (repainted or maybe a chrome helmet and spear)

Legion Of Super-Heroes: Cosmic Boy, Lightning Lad, Saturn Girl, Brainiac 5, Chameleon Boy

Honor Guard vs Mongul:

Guy Gardner (short hair cut & Bzzt - save the bowl cut for individual release)

Kyle Rayner (new uniform - 1st uniform for individual release)

Soranik Natu

Mongul (repaint w/ hands remolded with rings)

Duel Eknham

Future Classics Gotham City Guardians:

Dick Grayson Batman

Damian Wayne Robin

Kathy Kane Batwoman

Stephanie Brown Batgirl

Tim Drake Red Robin

Future Classics Kryptonian Guardians:

Mon-El Superman

Nightwing

Flamebird

SuperGirl

Commander Kal-El

Flash Family:

Barry Allen (gold accents)

Wally West (new costume)

Bart Allen (Kid Flash)

Jessie Quick

Max Mercury

No idea is far fetched

Gotham Gone Mad set

Metropolis Gone Mad

Gangbuster

Luthor trooper

Darkest Night set

Saint Walker

any other suggestions

Atrocitus, he's plenty awesome.

If they made future five packs I'd like to see some re-releases of retail exclusives or Matty Collector figures. I totally missed the Sinestro Corps two pack; but if they threw them into a package with three other Sinestro Corps members I'd go for it.

Or perhaps do two normal sized figures and one BAF figure. That could be nice. Like Sinestro Corps Grundy. biggrin.gif

As usual my brain moves in the opposite direction, I would love to see a package with Batmite, Mr. Myxzyptlk, and Detective Chimp. Maybe two other smaller scale figures.

Arkham Asylum pack could be interesting with five Bat rogues. Or four villains and a Batman figure since they love crapping those out.

Checkmate or Suicide Squad (oh that's a can of worms for parent groups) packs would be cool.

Bizarro World JLA pack! biggrin.gif

A bizarro world would be cool, I never would of thought of that....lol, then we would have the original yellow lantern with that lamp on his chest...lol

Bizarro_Green_Lantern.JPG

Based off of a recent Batman:Brave and the Bold episode,

How about CHALLENGERS OF THE UNKNOWN. You could use already existing bodies with new paint jobs and then give them accessories and why not throw in a large STARRO in the middle of them.

Mattel could make a giant cardboard Starro to put in a five pack.

Chopz

Here's my picks for NEWD (spelling; NUDE?) DCUC 5-packs

AMAZONS ATTACK

Wonder Woman

Hippolyta

Artemis

Circe

Athena

TEEN TITANS

Starfire

Raven

Supergirl

Wonder Girl

Troia/Donna Troy

Well this is a cool topic

Love the Challenfers of the Unknown Ideal, maybe a mattycollector exclusive?

I figure that you have to have at least 2 A listers, and the popular characters are Sups and Bats and GL

I wouldn't mind seeing

Blackest Night 5 pack

of course repainted Hal Jordan Green Lantern

Sinestro Corps Sinestro

John Stewart

Kyle Rayner (repaint and new head sculpt)

Arisa (easy repaint of any female figure with new heand sculpt)

Original Teen Titans

Robin Dick Grayson Elf shoes

Wonder Girl Donna Troy 1st appr.

Speedy

Aqualad

Kid Flash

or make it simple

Legion of Superheroes

Lighning Lad or Boy

Saturn Girl

Cosmic Boy

Braniac 5

Phantom Girl or Bouncing Boy

love the ideals that I've seen so far. Just wish they'd make it easier for all of us to find

How about a Young Justice 5-Pack?

Superboy

Robin

Impulse

Wonder Girl ( Cassie )

Secret

Minor changes to Kid Flash could give us Impulse.

Wonder Girl would be new and so would Secret.

For superboy, just make him with the costume in-between the T-Shirt and Jeans and leather jacket.

How about a Superfriends set with Black Vulcan, Samurai, Apache, two wonder twins repaint.

If we are talkin about repaints, how about a justice league set

Superman (The Superman with Eradicator's head, but with a golden age design S shield or a more logical version would be black shield, red S)

Blue Batman (Batman with no black coloring on cowl)

Wonder Woman (color the gold parts with bright yellow)

Firestorm (prototype screaming HS)

The new fig could be the golden age Hawkman

However, since the firestorm has a ''new'' HS, the repaint could be Captain Cold with baby blue skin

If your doing a Super Friends set, then remove the Wonder Twins and add El Dorado and Rima in their place!