So will the recent Dark Knight figures be back in stock anytime soon?

MintCondition

I'm pretty sure that this line selling out at Matty won't matter. It will just be that the people that oder from there will get the figures first. I just can't see any company being stupid enough to sell the extra that Matty doesn't sell right away. Imagine a company agreeing to do that with the MotU line.

I'm positive we'll still see them at Toys R Us. If they had announced that TRU would carry them, then turned around and put all their product on Matty, that would be a whole new kind of stupid....

I even have a feint feeling that they will re-appear on Matty before Spring.....they must have a ton of these things. Mattel claims to have increased production after the Joker as Robber, which is still sitting there on the site.....leads me to believe they're holding back, as they often do.

I'm positive we'll still see them at Toys R Us. If they had announced that TRU would carry them, then turned around and put all their product on Matty, that would be a whole new kind of stupid....

I even have a feint feeling that they will re-appear on Matty before Spring.....they must have a ton of these things. Mattel claims to have increased production after the Joker as Robber, which is still sitting there on the site.....leads me to believe they're holding back, as they often do.

I just hope they improve upon (better paint apps and better sculpting) these figures when they're shipped over to Toysrus. But, I highly doubt it. Because it costs money and time. Such a shame.

I just hope they improve upon (better paint apps and better sculpting) these figures when they're shipped over to Toysrus. But, I highly doubt it. Because it costs money and time. Such a shame.

Yes. I'm in great fear of how Two-Face will look in the final product...

Although Harvey managed to impress me, as far as likeness goes. Especially if you look at him from an angle.