Rescue Mission 4 Pack Review

Newton

Checking in with some new GI Joe goodness. I picked this up around the holiday for $20 and I feel it's a pretty great value at that price. However after Christmas a lot of these are getting marked down and you can find them even cheaper. Definitely worth checking out if you're a fan of Snake Eyes. Full review of all the figures ahead.

4289547529_c545d10ae3.jpg

This is one of my favorite Snake Eyes to date.

Infinite Hollywood: GI Joe Rescue Mission

Thanks for reading.

I like it much better than the Resolute regular one. Its more Snake Eyes to me, hate any look for him but the visor personally. Plus its all black! The only thing I would have done differently would have been some grey trim/boots, etc

Draven

The all Black doesn't show much of the detail like the Gray Resolute one does. It seems to over accentuate his shoulders as well, more so than what I noticed on the other one? Looks like he's carrying around two bowling balls as shoulders. I haven't taken mine out of the box yet, but I might have to now and do some side by side comparisons.

The only decent thing about that set really. I got for $9.98 at Target and again for $4.98 a week after. Still wish I had not given it to my brother now. I hated Resolute almost as much as Rise of Cobra but I hate that we are only getting these figures because of the movie and as just as repaints to fit with the movie.

This is by far my favorite "modern" Snake-Eyes made. I went a little bit further and cut off the pouch from he side of his belt and attached a holster so he can store his pistol. I plan on painting mine to give him some subtle shading to give him some variation. This is serious one of the best G.I. Joes I have ever bought, and even at full price the set is well worth it.