DCUC on sale @ Target

darthfoley

Still nothing! This is crazy all of us searching in the same areas...I was at that Mansell TRU yesterday. We need to develop a DCUC smoke signal system or something to alert each other to new finds. lol

Speaking for myself, I've never had much luck with TRU (and by much I mean ANY). My Targets are carrying 8, 9 and a few All Stars. For new figures, Wally-World seems to be the place to find new DCUC (nobody's more shocked than I), with Wave 11 on the pegs.

I've happened upon a lone Cyborg Superman at WM, other than that they are all stocked up with DCUC 6, Cyborgs, Captain Colds, and DCUC 10 peg warmers. You're lucky that your Targets are that up to date....mine are full of DCUC 6. And those All Stars figures are an ok idea, but a total waste of peg space most of the time...

Still nothing! This is crazy all of us searching in the same areas...I was at that Mansell TRU yesterday. We need to develop a DCUC smoke signal system or something to alert each other to new finds. lol

What areas are you hitting, DJ? I hit Canton, Woodstock, Barrett, Acworth, Ellijay and on occasions Alpharetta, Catersville, and Cumberland? (That adds up to about 11 Wal-Marts, 7 Targets, and 3 TRUS.)

What areas are you hitting, DJ? I hit Canton, Woodstock, Barrett, Acworth, Ellijay and on occasions Alpharetta, Catersville, and Cumberland? (That adds up to about 11 Wal-Marts, 7 Targets, and 3 TRUS.)

I check Alpharetta, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Woodstock, Buckhead, and Marietta mainly...I live in the Alpharetta/Roswell area so I hit up those most. Altogether I think that's about 8 Targets, 6 Walmarts, and 2 TRUs.

I check Alpharetta, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Woodstock, Buckhead, and Marietta mainly...I live in the Alpharetta/Roswell area so I hit up those most. Altogether I think that's about 8 Targets, 6 Walmarts, and 2 TRUs.

What figures are you looking for djblizz? I know where random sought after figures are here and there that I no longer need because I have been doing so much hunting lately, so reply and let me know.

What figures are you looking for djblizz? I know where random sought after figures are here and there that I no longer need because I have been doing so much hunting lately, so reply and let me know.

Well, I just found Wave 8's Mr. Terrific and Commander Steel at my local Target in Canton this morning. Which still leaves me needing Hawkgirl, Gentlemen Ghost, Dr. Fate and (Green) Parademon. I also need all of Wave 3 and Batman Beyond and Captain Atom (prefer original - no variants) from Wave 4.

And I've yet to see Wave 12. So, at least for me - that is what I'm looking for.

I'm currently hunting for:

DCUC 9

Wildcat (either)

Mantis

Black Adam

Guardian

DCUC 8

Dr. Fate

Gentlemen Ghost

Parademon (green)

Sent a PM about where you can find a Black Adam figure.

I've got all the figures I need except for Gentleman Ghost and Hawkgirl.

What's sad is that about two weeks ago, I traveled to the Atlanta area and hit 23 Targets in one day. I found Commander Steele, Mr. Terrific, Vigilante, and Parademon, but I didn't find Gentleman Ghost or Hawkgirl. I didn't think to ask about stock room stuff, and then CapnJeffro posts his bonanza finds at the exact same Targets a week later.

I actually made this map, for anybody interested: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?client=firefox-a&hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=108255171117624556737.00047cee5da70b5517e4d&z=10 . Carrolton and Hiram are where I had the most luck. The Stone Mountain store is closing, so forget it.

There's 30+ stores on there. I couldn't make it to all of them in one day.

I'm currently hunting for:

DCUC 9

Wildcat (either)

Mantis

Black Adam

Guardian

DCUC 8

Dr. Fate

Gentlemen Ghost

Parademon (green)

I have seen some Dr. Fates and Green Parademons at Toys R Us, but this was a couple of weeks ago. Black Adam and Guardian will be impossible to find at a Target, unless its hid somewhere at a Target and you find it, and the odds of that happening is slim to none. The Mantis is definately findable, along with the Green Parademon and non variant Dr. Fate. As far as Gentleman Ghost goes, I have seen him at two Targets ever, and from what I hear, thats like finding a Unicorn twice, so don't expect to find one in retail. I am going hunting tomorrow with some friends, and none of us need any of those figures, so if I find ANY of those, I will make sure you get the info asap. If I find a Gentleman Ghost, I will buy it and let you have it for the $7.99 price. I doubt I will though lol.

Also, CapnJeffro said he found Commander Steel and Mr Terrific at a Target. If anyone needs these two figures, alot of Targets are getting in this weird assortment with random Wave 6 and 7, and Commander Steel, Mr Terrific, and Vigilante. I have seen these at random Targets. I will start making note of where I see certain sought after figures, so I can help you guys out with finding them for the $7.99 deal.

Hey guys I found a green Parademon at TRU today. I noticed a couple of you needing one. I didn't pick it up bc it was not at the Target sale price of $8 but rather the TRU price of $14 and didn't know if you would still want it. Let me know if you want it and I can scoop it up for you and we can possibly make a trade or something...really looking for a Hal Jordan, Flash, Hawkman, Masked Batman Beyond and Joker.

sucks for you guys...the sale continues till march 10th for me :P

So JJ, how did u get a price match for an unadvertised sale??? Inquiring minds must know!!

with the receipt

You have all the luck. I tried it at my walmart and they told me no because it could have been a clearance item. Did your walmart give you any problems price matching to a receipt? I think it was because there was such a massive price difference.

no cuz they called taraget and asked.

You guys have forgot, that JJ has learned the jedi mind trick, waves hand, you will sell me the action figures at this price. Thats how he gets all the good stuff. LOL

yeah i tried to use the receipt that thad the date on it and it was like 2 days old. the cashier called the manager and then the manager called the number on the receipte and verified and they gave it to me. I was hoping that target would put up signs that way i could take the sign and use that, but they never did.

You guys have forgot, that JJ has learned the jedi mind trick, waves hand, you will sell me the action figures at this price. Thats how he gets all the good stuff. LOL

@loll@

Damn LOL! That is funny, JJ you should stick that in as a sig quote or something @loll@ Its true most stores need it to be advertised in a store flyer in order to even price match it ... They won't bother even price matching a simple bill anymore :S Even them calling the stores to check seems weird to me!