DCUC on sale @ Target

darthfoley

Was really tempted to buy another Deadshot and Vigilante last night; but I don't need them and as much as I dream of making a custom Snake Eyes out of Vigilante I've got no skills at taking on that sort of project. I'll leave that to the pros. :)

I'm Baaaaack!!!! #US1#

Well like I've said before, I was out because of the price, but this lovely lil sale has brought me back in!!! LOL!!! Thank you so much Darth Foley for letting us in on the unannounced sale!!! Managed to get Deadshot, Black Canary, and a Killer Moth to finally complete Kalibak!! Damn if them arms and legs hadn't been around my junk drawer forever!!! LOL!!! Anyhow, gonna hit up the entire gambit of Targets on the other side of town, see what I can find tomorrow!!

I guess I'll continue to collect, when I can that is! If the price is right, it'll be in my collection!! Just like Star Wars and GI JOE, if the price is right, it'll end up in my collection!! Even if that's only a few times a year! Guess I'll end up missing the Wal Mart wave!! @grumpy@ Oh well, gotta stick to my guns!!

• Like 1

I'm Baaaaack!!!! #US1#

Well like I've said before, I was out because of the price, but this lovely lil sale has brought me back in!!! LOL!!! Thank you so much Darth Foley for letting us in on the unannounced sale!!! Managed to get Deadshot, Black Canary, and a Killer Moth to finally complete Kalibak!! Damn if them arms and legs hadn't been around my junk drawer forever!!! LOL!!! Anyhow, gonna hit up the entire gambit of Targets on the other side of town, see what I can find tomorrow!!

I guess I'll continue to collect, when I can that is! If the price is right, it'll be in my collection!! Just like Star Wars and GI JOE, if the price is right, it'll end up in my collection!! Even if that's only a few times a year! Guess I'll end up missing the Wal Mart wave!! @grumpy@ Oh well, gotta stick to my guns!!

yay! glad you took advantage of the sale! i found a modern booster gold. i haven't put together atom smasher yet, i've got all the figs, but was just waiting to find booster with the mr.mind skeets for cheap.

Yeah, I really, really missed this line, but just can't abide the pricing practices, whatever the supposed reasons are, it just doesn't fly! Who knows, maybe, just maybe I may be able to find some important pieces tomorrow??? Here's keeping my fingers crossed for finding some good stuff out there!!

Glad your Atom Smasher is complete!! He is a great looking figure!!

• Like 1

I'm Baaaaack!!!! #US1#

Hahahaha!

Welcome back Lady Jaye. Glad to see you found a happy medium to keep on appreciating this line.

Also check online vendors for sales. Last year I saw some places selling figures in the $6-7 range, which if you order in bulk makes them worthwhile.

For the new year I've resolved to only buy DCUC toys. Which is hella tough since Marvel released one of those kid friendly two packs with Spiral whom I love to death. :(

Kalibak is pretty damned cool.

I'm considering doing drawing for toys possibly. @loll@

Also want one of those neato Nerf swords. AUGH!

Really, that cheap!! Wow, if you wouldn't mind, keeping me abreast of the online deals!!! Like I said, buying a few times a year can really allow me to buy in bulk!!!

Yeah, I just kept looking at the new stuff coming out, and I would get sad! @grumpy@ Lovin most of it!! Like I said, I can wait, and will in order to get the best prices!! But ultimately, that does mean I may do without some pieces, but a splure here and there couldn't hurt!!! LOL!!

• Like 1

This is very strange that this sale is not announced in any of thier sale papers and at EVERY Target, the price tag still says $12.99 or $11.89, whichever your Target sales them at. They have not put up any sale tags at all. I really want to know how much longer this sale will go on. Anyways, I have been to alot of Targets in the last few days, and I picked up some VERY nice figures for the $7.99 sale price. Some of the Targets had some older, rarer figures in the back stockroom, and some even had them on the shelves still. Seriously, it looked like some of the Targets I went to had DCUC that were covered in dust and had been there a long time. I have definately gotten my moneys worth from this sale.

Here is the list of what DCUC I have picked up so far for the $7.99 sale price...

Artemis

Masked Deathstroke

Hawkgirl

Gentlemen Ghost

Black Adam

Harley Quinn

Black Wildcat

Red Tornado

Dr. Fate

Dr. Fate Gold Variant

World's Greatest Heros Robin

I also picked up a masked Batman Beyond, but it has no CnC piece. Has anyone ever gotten a sealed figure without the CnC piece before? Anyways, it was still a good find at this $7.99 sale price.

When I say I have been to alot of Targets, I really mean ALOT of Targets. I was VERY lucky to find some of the figures I found, and I got to close up alot of loose ends in my collection by finding these figures. I have a few more Targets to go to, and then I will be finished with my DCUC hunting for a while. I just figure since they are $7.99, I better find what I can, when I can.

• Like 1

Wow, you really made out like a champ!! Gentlemen Ghost, Deathstroke, Wild Cat!! Man the kind of luck I wish I had!! So whoever goes to Target tomorrow, see if the sale is still going on. My bet is that it's not, like all sales they end on Sat!! But if it is, will continue to look! Went out today and didn't find jack.

BTW, where in the world do you live to have all those figures still on the shelf!!

@loll@

i got a ton of rain checks for the figures, and have till march to use them. so ill be paying 7.99 for a while

I have definately gotten my moneys worth from this sale.

Here is the list of what DCUC I have picked up so far for the $7.99 sale price...

Artemis

Masked Deathstroke

Hawkgirl

Gentlemen Ghost

Black Adam

Harley Quinn

Black Wildcat

Red Tornado

Dr. Fate

Dr. Fate Gold Variant

:o

Holy crap dude, do you live at the end of the Rainbow?

That's an admirable haul. Good show.

just went to register and asked

also got a pw manbat for that price at walmart with price match

Wow, you really made out like a champ!! Gentlemen Ghost, Deathstroke, Wild Cat!! Man the kind of luck I wish I had!! So whoever goes to Target tomorrow, see if the sale is still going on. My bet is that it's not, like all sales they end on Sat!! But if it is, will continue to look! Went out today and didn't find jack.

BTW, where in the world do you live to have all those figures still on the shelf!!

guitar.gif

I live in GA, but I went to alot of Targets on the outskirts of GA, and even some in small AL towns right across the state line. Most of the rare or old figures, including the GentlemanGhost was NOT on the shelf. I had to ask them to check the back stock room. Seriously, I could not believe when they walked out of the back with a GentlemanGhost, then at the NEXT Target I went to, they came out of the back with a masked Deathstroke, BUT they had Wave 6 on thier shelves at that one, so that was pretty strange for them to have a Deathstroke in the back. At the Target where they brought the Gentleman Ghost out of the back, they had Hawkgirl, Dr. Fate gold variant, and Robin WGH on the shelf. The normal Dr. Fate was in the back with the Gentleman Ghost. The Artemis on the other hand was on the shelf, along with the Red Tornado (Red Tornado had a beat up package) and a few other older figures, but nothing else I really wanted or needed. At the Target where I found the Harley Quinn, they had Jason Rausch Firestorm and Red Superman, both from Wave 2. The Black Adam and Black Wildcat was at the same Target along with other Wave 9 that I already have.

I know I am extremely lucky to have found these figures. I have hunted at soooo many Targets in the Atlanta metro area, and found hardly anything, but tons of Wave 6 and 7, and few and far between, I would find a Wave 9 Green Arrow or Black Canary, and thats it. I guess I found the NICE figures I found because I mapped out Targets in small areas and small towns. Pretty much areas where there are no scalpers and not many collectors I guess. Anyways, I am headed out tomorrow to check out some more in the opposite direction, but I doubt I will have near as much luck as I have had. If I find anything really rare that I do not need, I will buy it anyways and see if anyone here needs it. If no one here needs it, I have alot of collector friends who will be glad to buy from me. So yeah, I will keep my eyes open.

Ive been trying to find a green arrow for forever now. I only see him at places online that want to abuse their pricing power and ask an unreasonable amount for him. I never saw the Target Metallo wave at any of my targets either. I always wanted that damn riddler. And online anywhere hes super super expensive because of the rarity of that wave. I just recently bought all of the walmart imperiex wave for double what their worth because i never saw that wave here either. Its about impossible for me to find any of the DCUC waves where i live. Im surrounded by scalpers and collectors. :/ BTW GREAT HAUL BL! and also welcome back Lady Jaye hehe.

Ive been trying to find a green arrow for forever now. I only see him at places online that want to abuse their pricing power and ask an unreasonable amount for him. I never saw the Target Metallo wave at any of my targets either. I always wanted that damn riddler. And online anywhere hes super super expensive because of the rarity of that wave. I just recently bought all of the walmart imperiex wave for double what their worth because i never saw that wave here either. Its about impossible for me to find any of the DCUC waves where i live. Im surrounded by scalpers and collectors. :/ BTW GREAT HAUL! and also welcome back lady jaye hehe.

The Metallo wave, which is Wave 5, was Wal Mart Exclusive like Wave 10, not Target Exclusive. If you are looking for a Riddler, that was the easier one to find. I still see Riddlers at Wal Marts sometime. I recently saw one at an AL Wal Mart.

Also, I have a question for everyone. Has anyone seen this sale advertised? I thought that was the only way to get a price match at Wal Mart was to have the price advertised by Target somewhere? I have never gotten a price match at Wal Mart, but will definately try now.

Ive been trying to find a green arrow for forever now. I only see him at places online that want to abuse their pricing power and ask an unreasonable amount for him. I never saw the Target Metallo wave at any of my targets either. I always wanted that damn riddler. And online anywhere hes super super expensive because of the rarity of that wave. I just recently bought all of the walmart imperiex wave for double what their worth because i never saw that wave here either. Its about impossible for me to find any of the DCUC waves where i live. Im surrounded by scalpers and collectors. :/ BTW GREAT HAUL! and also welcome back lady jaye hehe.

The Metallo wave, which is Wave 5, was Wal Mart Exclusive like Wave 10, not Target Exclusive. If you are looking for a Riddler, that was the easier one to find. I still see Riddlers at Wal Marts sometime. I recently saw one at an AL Wal Mart.

Also, I have a question for everyone. Has anyone seen this sale advertised? I thought that was the only way to get a price match at Wal Mart was to have the price advertised by Target somewhere? I have never gotten a price match at Wal Mart, but will definately try now.

Oh, I thought it was a target exclusive. Well either way I always look at targets and walmarts for DCUC stuff and never find anything. I was surprised I found a Black Canary when I did. If you run into another Riddler, would you be able to pick it up for me? Same goes for if you ever run into another green arrow?

sale still on at one of my targets

I miss wave 1 where I piad $10 @can@ for a figure @loll@ Wave 11 I read is at @can@ TRU now for the insane (****you TRU!) price of $25 . something ... @hmmm@

This is very strange that this sale is not announced in any of thier sale papers and at EVERY Target, the price tag still says $12.99 or $11.89, whichever your Target sales them at. They have not put up any sale tags at all. I really want to know how much longer this sale will go on. Anyways, I have been to alot of Targets in the last few days, and I picked up some VERY nice figures for the $7.99 sale price. Some of the Targets had some older, rarer figures in the back stockroom, and some even had them on the shelves still. Seriously, it looked like some of the Targets I went to had DCUC that were covered in dust and had been there a long time. I have definately gotten my moneys worth from this sale.

Artemis

Masked Deathstroke

Hawkgirl

Gentlemen Ghost

Black Adam

Harley Quinn

Black Wildcat

Red Tornado

Dr. Fate

Dr. Fate Gold Variant

I also picked up a masked Batman Beyond, but it has no CnC piece. Has anyone ever gotten a sealed figure without the CnC piece before? Anyways, it was still a good find at this $7.99 sale price.

When I say I have been to alot of Targets, I really mean ALOT of Targets. I was VERY lucky to find some of the figures I found, and I got to close up alot of loose ends in my collection by finding these figures. I have a few more Targets to go to, and then I will be finished with my DCUC hunting for a while. I just figure since they are $7.99, I better find what I can, when I can.

Dang dude! Now I know where all the DCUC figures are going in the ATL area! I've been searching mightily in GA for the DCUC 9 figures during this clearance, haven't found any yet...

Went to Target to get a small heater on clearance, walked out with a variant Big Barda. Still $7.99 here. I really don't care for the sans Helmet version, but my original Barda has a scar on her cheek from the factory, so this will pacify my anal retentive tendencies. :P

For those of you who have said your Target doesn't have the sale, be sure to double check using the price scanner. Neither of my Targets had the sale price listed under or near the figs, but at each store, they came up as $7.99 on the scanner.