DCUC on sale @ Target

darthfoley

I can confirm that my target has them at 7.99. I had to look at my receipt because I bought other things and didn't notice the lower price point. I'm half tempted to go back and buy the rest of the multiple canary figs to help get more wave nine ordered, still need few to complete that wave.

Checked a couple of Targets today. Most of it was the usual Wave 6 and Wave 7 (Well, Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, and Captain Cold.) I did, however, find a Wave 2 Black Manta and Wave 8 Vigilante. And since I don't have any of Wave 2 or 8 this was quite welcoming at the $7.99 price tag that they both rang up for.

A Target in south Philly (for those in the area) does indeed have them marked to $7.99 I even got a nice co-worker to check the back for me and I got a Hawkgirl, modern Fate and Deadshot out of the deal. The case he opened for me was a real weird one with one Flash, one GL (Hal), the Hawkgirl, Deadshot, Fate, and BC. Regardless I know actually own two figures from the elusive Giganta series. Wahoo!

A Target in south Philly (for those in the area) does indeed have them marked to $7.99 I even got a nice co-worker to check the back for me and I got a Hawkgirl, modern Fate and Deadshot out of the deal. The case he opened for me was a real weird one with one Flash, one GL (Hal), the Hawkgirl, Deadshot, Fate, and BC. Regardless I know actually own two figures from the elusive Giganta series. Wahoo!

Why don't they put all of their stock out? What did they have on the shelves that you needed them to go in the back?

Why don't they put all of their stock out? What did they have on the shelves that you needed them to go in the back?

It's not rocket science.

I used to work at Target.

They don't put everything on the shelf because their planogram (sales floor layout) allocates a predesignated amount of space to items on the sales floor. When merchandise sells through the day it is tallied by the inventory system and workers are scheduled to pull additional inventory three times a day in the day shift (when I worked there 11AM, 1PM, 3PM); or it gets pushed to the floor overnight if the store still has an overnight crew and the inventory system didn't replenish during the course of the day.

Chances are if your local store sells a lot of DCUC they have inventory in the back. If they don't, like the one near me, they don't take on new stock. :|

It's not rocket science.

I used to work at Target.

They don't put everything on the shelf because their planogram (sales floor layout) allocates a predesignated amount of space to items on the sales floor. When merchandise sells through the day it is tallied by the inventory system and workers are scheduled to pull additional inventory three times a day in the day shift (when I worked there 11AM, 1PM, 3PM); or it gets pushed to the floor overnight if the store still has an overnight crew and the inventory system didn't replenish during the course of the day.

Chances are if your local store sells a lot of DCUC they have inventory in the back. If they don't, like the one near me, they don't take on new stock. :|

Up till last week I worked on the Target planogram team

We follow the planograms that are made up in Minnesota They determine if an item gets one or two locations

Plus it also is determined by sales that the autofills will have any items coming to the floor like these figures.Or sometimes you a a dept mgr too lazy to see if they can pull any figures out to fill also

and I was on the flow team too and got annoyed working the pulls:P

Up till last week I worked on the Target planogram team

We follow the planograms that are made up in Minnesota They determine if an item gets one or two locations

Plus it also is determined by sales that the autofills will have any items coming to the floor like these figures.Or sometimes you a a dept mgr too lazy to see if they can pull any figures out to fill also

and I was on the flow team too and got annoyed working the pulls:P

Heh heh - I signed on for a weird shift between third and first, so I got to work in the back room until the store opened. After it opened I managed to stay hidden back there shelving what overnight couldn't, and about the time I finished that the autofills hit. Only time I hit the sales and had to mingle with the idiots (read: durrr custardmers) was if I had to hit one of the two satellite stock rooms. It was pretty nutty. We had four stock rooms, not counting receiving which also had storage space. Being a Target Morlock was plenty okay in terms of crap retail jobs. :D

I've had people ask me if I worked there when I was wearing a bright BLUE Bizarro shirt. People are stupid.

You should have replied in Bizarro fashion, "Yes! Bizzaro work here, am employee of the month!" and then kept walking. @firedevil@

Thanks for the heads up on this. I would have never known, and my girls have been wanting a Hawkgirl, so we had to bite.

I wish I had not bought them Black Canary earlier. We have 4 on the shelf right now. If I thought I could get another Wonder Woman, I would at least buy one for the hip swap.

I've had people ask me if I worked there when I was wearing a bright BLUE Bizarro shirt. People are stupid.

You should have replied in Bizarro fashion, "Yes! Bizzaro work here, am employee of the month!" and then kept walking. @firedevil@

lol nah Bizzaro would be in a beige shirt with red pants :P