What do U think of me?

wigrob

You claim to be 28 years old, I suppose you are located somewhere in North America, and you write topics like this.

Given your age, and your previous 50+ posts there's no excuse for computer illiteracy and such poor writing /communication skills......so let's just say that I am not particularly impressed.

I mean, seriously, you say very little and yet you want people to form some kind of opinion of you?

Its going to take something more than what you have given.

• Like 1

I blame 'bullsh*t' threads like this as the biggest reason for chasing members away from this board.

I mean, c'mon seriously? I know this is a message board about toys and all but what the hell?

• Like 1

Wow!

Whats next? Wheeljack giving cooking receipes???

Viper hunter giving gardening tips?

What's going on here?wink.gif

My money's on VH giving gardening tips (I don't think wheeljack can cook) tongue.gif

I think you make too many useless polls, your grammar is atrocious, and not only are you useless to this board, you are useless to me. You want recognition for nothing, and contribute absolutely nothing to meaningful conversation. Not only does your kind of crap drive away new members, it especially drives away old members. Considering most of the responses are from old members, I think its safe to say if you're looking for our validation you're not going to find it. Good luck on myspace.

Revsears, I think Eldest Son was making a joke about their being useless drama on this thread, just like facebook.

is that awnustly wat people think of me, well im gonna dispose of my self permannently thank jack asses. u might wanna watch the news and watch for a suicide in ontario