So which characters do you still want in DCUC?

DSmith

PublicEnemies.jpg

Where is that awesome throne from? The one that Black Adam's sitting on. Looks so cool!

After taking a look at figures like Harley Quinn, Supergirl I, Batman Beyond, Clayface and John Stewart, I want to see more DCAU versions of characters done in the DCUC style. Besides these, we've gotten quite a few others. Here are some examples of more I want to see:

Original Characters: Volcana, Lockdown, Luminous, Baby Doll, Gray Ghost, Zeta, Gear

Established Characters With Whole New Designs: Toyman, Brainiac, Steel, Metallo, Superman Beyond, Static

Obscure Characters/Versions of Characters: Cowboy Vigilante, Crimson Avenger, The Creeper, Shinning Knight

Basically anyone who's appeared on any DCAU Series is fair game.

I agree that Creeper and Vigilante are musts, but they should be comic versions, which pretty much look the same anyways IIRC. And at the very least, I would love a Phantasm figure(with removable mask), the animated-style Toyman(who has since appeared in the comics too), and the redesign of the Scarecrow that appeared in the second half of the Batman animated series with the noose around his neck.

No, Lex, Mr. Freeze and Brainiac are not technically from the DCUC line, they are from DC Super Heroes, which was the line that came out before DCUC and most collectors think of as part of the DCUC line. But you are right. Officially those characters were not made for DCUC. They are from the pre-cursor line that Mattel did before they were granted the rights to make (almost) all of the DC characters. Back then, their license was only for Superman and Batman related characters.

Actually Lex is a DCUC figure, he's being released in a two-pack with Linda Danvers Supergirl.

Superpowers Freeze, like Parademon and Mantis, is such a completely different outfit that I would expect it to be made sooner or later.

No, Lex, Mr. Freeze and Brainiac are not technically from the DCUC line, they are from DC Super Heroes, which was the line that came out before DCUC and most collectors think of as part of the DCUC line. But you are right. Officially those characters were not made for DCUC. They are from the pre-cursor line that Mattel did before they were granted the rights to make (almost) all of the DC characters. Back then, their license was only for Superman and Batman related characters.

Actually Lex is a DCUC figure, he's being released in a two-pack with Linda Danvers Supergirl.

Superpowers Freeze, like Parademon and Mantis, is such a completely different outfit that I would expect it to be made sooner or later.

no...lex is not a DCUC fig. he is a DCSH fig being re-released. i have had that lex for at least 3 years. the head on my 5 pack lex is actually the head from the lex on the chart.

007-43.jpg

and heres a link to a pic review.

DC Superheroes Series 4

716px-DC_Superheroes_Series_6.jpg

no...lex is not a DCUC fig. he is a DCSH fig being re-released. i have had that lex for at least 3 years. the head on my 5 pack lex is actually the head from the lex on the chart.

Yes, I know, I've had the figure since...fall 2005, I think. I'm just saying that he is now, officially, part of the DCUC line.

I'm excited!

From my list:

Green Lantern (Alan Scott) - Confirmed Wave 14

Zatanna - Confirmed Wave 14

Rumored:

Plastic Man - RUMORED SDCC Exclusive

Raven - Rumored Wave 15

Single releases: Remaining

Martian Manhunter

Robin (Dick Grayson)

Flash (Jay Garrick)

Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner) (Parallax variant?)

Guy Gardner

Vixen

Dr. Light

Starman

Samurai

Black Vulcan

Apache Chief (Collect-N-Connect?)

Star Sapphire

Riddler (classic leotard costume)

Huntress

Elongated Man

Rocket Red

Oracle

Red Arrow

Geo-Force

Terra

Stargirl

Liberty Belle

Sandman

Katana

The Creeper

Crimson Fox

Aqualad

Poison Ivy

Mad Hatter

Ventriloquist & Scarface

Killer Croc

Mirror Master

Toyman

Professor Zoom (is this the same character as Reverse-Flash?)

Impulse

Mr. Mxyzptlk

Batman Multi-Pack

Alfred, Commissioner Gordon, Batman unmasked (or battle-damaged), The Red Hood (reveals Joker in a tuxedo underneath?)

Superman Multi-Pack

Superman (battle-damaged), Lois Lane, Jimmy Olson, Lex Luthor (in a suit), Doomsday

Twin-Packs

Hawk & Dove

Fire & Ice

Ra's Al Ghul & Talia

Professor Zoom (is this the same character as Reverse-Flash?)

There are two Reverse Flashes, the Silver Age one(Professor Zoom), and the modern one(just Zoom). Their powers are actually very different, but their outfits are pretty much the same, so I doubt we'll get two different figures.

1- Vandal Savage, 2- Felix Faust, 3- - S.T.R.I.P.E. (CNC), 4- ROCKET RED (CNC), 5- Tasmanian Devil (I know this won't happen, but I'd like to see it!), 6- GUY GARDNER, (Warrior variant), 7- Maxwell Lord and Oberon 2 pack, 8- Death in the Family 2 pack w/ Jason Todd Robin and Joker w/ crowbar, 9- Can we get some Legionaires, maybe? So what if they're from the future, it's still DC. We'll get a TYR, so, why not some LOS? 10- Killer Croc (CNC)

Also, more imprortant than all of these instead of makiing a new Doomsday or Bane, really the worst of these is Mongul. We NEED a new MONGUL CNC, about the same size as the Kilowog CNC or a little smaller than the Infinite Crisis Mongul from DCD.

Hi folks! New guy here! @cool@

I loved the Kobra series in the late 70's, so I'd kill for:

Kobra (original costume)

Solaris (a Kobra villain, the costume from his second appearance)

Jason Burr (in CIA costume)

Also, they just have to release these New Gods figures! I can't have a satisfactory New Gods set without them:

Metron (with chair)

High Father

Titan (from Return of the New Gods #16 - he'd make a perfect C&C figure!)

Granny Goodness

Jezebel (the blue chick from New Gods)

Black Racer

Infinity Man

If they release those, I'm planning a massive custom playset, so I hope we get them!

And these are some favorites I'd love to see (keeping in mind how much I love certain obscure characters):

Merlyn the Archer

Sensei (from the League of Assassins - hope he'd look like Adams drew him in JLA #94)

Warlock of Ys (what can I say? I love obscure characters!)

Zatarra

Bronze Tiger

Shade the Changing Man (original costume)

Black Orchid

Phantom Stranger

Manhunter (Simonson version)

Dr. Alchemy

Libra (from JLA #111)

Brainstorm (JLA villain)

Korge, the Last Angry God (JLA #115 - another perfect C&C character!)

Red Tornado (in his original red/purple costume)

Amalak

Osira (from Wonder Woman #231 - is that too much to ask? @wink@)

Capt. Marvel Junior

Mr. Atom (another great C&C character)

Dr. Sivana

Mr. Mind

Sonar

Blackhand

Replikon

Isis (please, please, please, please! @luv@ )

Scarab (an Isis foe)

Space Ranger

Major Disaster

Omac

How about some Golden Age/Earth2 characters?:

Zanadu The Chaos Master (nobody ever remembers him, from All Star Comics #62)

Vulcan (from All Star Comics #60 & 61)

Starman

Flash

Huntress

Dr. Doog

Sargon the Sorcerer

I'd die for some Freedom Fighters:

Uncle Sam

The Human Bomb

The Ray

The Black Condor

Phantom Lady

Doll Man

And if we want to finish some Superfriends, I'd love to see:

Apache Chief

Black Vulcan

Jack O'Lantern

Thunderbolt

Rising Sun

World Beater (another C&C?)

Spectrum (love his costume!)

I'd flesh out my Secret Society of Supervillains line-up if they released:

Capt. Comet

Star Sapphire

Yeah, I know, a lot of them are about as likely as winning the lottery, but I love my forgotten characters!

But realistically, what do you guys think the chances are that we'll see Metron in his chair? How would they package him, considering how bulky his chair would be? We can't have Metron without his Moebius Chair!

Since we already have the Wonder Twins, I REALLY want to see:

El Dorado

Black Vulcan

Samurai

Apache Chief BAF

Apache Chief normal size

Classic Robin

Kyle Raynor original costume

Red Arrow

Martian Manhunter new costume or original

Fire

Mera

Maxima

Catman

Powerboy

Conner Kent

Star Sapphire

Artemis- white and green swimsuit with spikes

Vixen

Dawn Star

Lightning Lad

Cosmic Boy

Saturn Girl

Braniac 5

Superman X

Granny Goodness

Firehawk

Reading upon the very first New Gods series on html comics, not bad, has me interested!! Especially on a character I knew nothing of, Black Racer!! I want him made for sure, in his classic Kirby gear!!! Skis, poles and all!!!

Oh and Metron is definitely cool!!

The list slowly grows

Wild Dog

Hawn and Dove

Dick Grayson Robin

Toy Man

The Forever People

Black Racer

Metron

Lady Jaye wrote:

Reading upon the very first New Gods series on html comics, not bad, has me interested!! Especially on a character I knew nothing of, Black Racer!! I want him made for sure, in his classic Kirby gear!!! Skis, poles and all!!!

Oh and Metron is definitely cool!!

Amen! Nice to see another New Gods fan! ;)

I pray we get Metron, High Father, Titan, Granny Goodness, and the Black Racer. That will inspire me to get moving on my New Genesis and Apokolips playsets. I have some wicked ideas in mind!

Martian Manhunter

Robin (Dick Grayson)

Plastic Man

Riddler in tights

Green Arrow (Connor)

Poison Ivy

Killer Croc (a real one)

Catwoman (sexy purple outfit)

Aztek

BAF Doomsday

Brainiac (the one with tentacles or whatever)

Prometheus

For those who missed the updated image with Brainiac

They made a Robot Brainiac in the DCSH line, but I'll give you the Dick Grayson Robin. He'd be a good one for them to make. I forgot Golden Pharaoh.

I stand corrected. Wow! That's a great figure! I'm sorry I missed it!

SuperPowers-1.jpg

TO COMPLETE SUPER POWERS

-Robin (Dick Grayson)

-Martian Manhunter

-Robot Brainiac

-Golden Pharaoh

-Samurai

-Plastic Man

-Tyr

SuperPowers.jpg

I'd really like to have Martian Manhunter and I'm surprised that they haven't made him yet. I have a Tim Drake Robin to fill the space and could buy the 2-pack Brainiac to do the same. I'm also surprised that Plastic Man hasn't been made.

That chart is awesome who made that?! I had no idea how similar the lists were either till I saw this haha! Theyalso need to make these

http://www.kennersup...xsoarseven.html (the lex 7 is still a badass design even by todays standards imo biggrin.gif

http://www.kennersup...upermobile.html

http://www.kennersup...pbatmobile.html

& the hall of justice would be nice too!

<-- never going to happen but I can dream tongue.gif

he needs to fill in brainiac.

I think he's only using DCUC figs. Anyway, who is 33? Is that Despero? Cause they made him.

lex and freeze arent DCUC figs.

#33 is Tyr... and they are making him in Wave 14!

And I agree with Pooda that DCSH Lex is better than DCUC. Although I like the DCUC Superman sculpt better.

Martian Manhunter

Robin (Dick Grayson)

Plastic Man

Riddler in tights

Green Arrow (Connor)

Poison Ivy

Killer Croc (a real one)

Catwoman (sexy purple outfit)

Aztek

BAF Doomsday

Brainiac (the one with tentacles or whatever)

Prometheus

Brainiac with tentacles? Like the one from the Superman cartoon? That's an awesome list, Clam!

Heroes:

> > > Batman (Green Lantern)

> > > Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)

> > > Batgirl (current outfit)

> > > Bruce Wayne (in a maskless & capeless Black & grey Batman suit that can sit in a chair)

> > > Green Lantern Soranik Natu

> > > Green Lantern Tomar Re

> > > Hawk & Dove (either Hank & the girl or both girls)

> > > Hawkgirl (current outfit)

> > > Huntress (Hush style)

> > > Martian Manhunter (classic)

> > > Plastic Man

> > > Red Arrow (modern)

> > > Red Robin

> > > Supergirl (classic red & blue outfit)

> > > Swamp Thing

> > > Tempest

> > > Vixen

> > > Warlord

> > > Zatanna (tuxedo)

> > > Darkstars (especially a Donna Troy)

Villians:

> > > Atomic Skull

> > > Black Hand

> > > Black Flash

> > > Blight

> > > Doomsday (bigger)

> > > Dr. Light

> > > Heat Wave

> > > Killer Frost

> > > Lex Luthor in suit

> > > Merlyn

> > > Metallo (regular size, John Corbin cyborg)

> > > Mirror Master

> > > Mongul (Yellow Lantern)

> > > Pied Piper

> > > Poison Ivy

> > > Professor Zoom/Reverse Flash

> > > Ra's Al Ghul

> > > Roulette

> > > Shadow Thief

> > > Silver Banshee

> > > Star Sapphire Fatality (Violet Lantern)

> > > Star Sapphire Ferris (Violet Lantern)

> > > Starro C&C (with clip on Starros for the face)

> > > The Toyman (Superfriends jester outfit)

> > > Weather Wizard

> > > Yellow Lantern Amon Sur

> > > Yellow Lantern Arkillo

2 down, 37 to go.....

The list slowly grows again:

Wild Dog

Hawk and Dove

Dick Grayson Robin

Riddler (tights/domino mask)

Penguin (Super Powers)

Toy Man (Super Friends)

The Forever People

Mirror Master

Bronze Tiger

Black Racer

Metron

Elasti Girl

Captain Boomerang

C & C Starro

I know a lot of the characters I love are so obscure that I'd have a better chance of winning the lottery than having them made by Mattel, but here are a few additions to my earlier post of characters I'd love to see made:

Gorgonus

King Varnu

The Commander

Nightflame

Khalis

Master Villain

Warlock of Ys

Replikon

The Equalizer

Starbreaker

Good karma to anyone who can tell me who each of these is. B)

Given what's come out and due to come out, here's what I'd like to see. I'm omitting characters like Martian Manhunter who've been heavily rumored to be out soon. I'm going for characters who might need a vote to get on that short list...

Heroes:

1. Golden Age Flash

2. Earth 2 Huntress: I want Helena Wayne in her original look. That Jim Lee design is tacky, busy, and ridiculous!

3. Robin: Dick Grayson in his original costume preferably circa his New Teen Titan days.

Villains:

1. Silver Age Bizarro

2. Doctor Polaris

3. Doctor Light

4. Chronos the Time Thief

5. Psycho-Pirate

I know a lot of the characters I love are so obscure that I'd have a better chance of winning the lottery than having them made by Mattel, but here are a few additions to my earlier post of characters I'd love to see made:

Gorgonus

King Varnu

The Commander

Nightflame

Khalis

Master Villain

Warlock of Ys

Replikon

The Equalizer

Starbreaker

Good karma to anyone who can tell me who each of these is. cool.gif

I have a comic with Starbreaker

Its a shame no one knows how decent Yuga Khan is, he seriously needs to be on the list. He had a very brief run, but Darkseid's father who consumes planets and his way more powerful than Darkseid needs to be made into an awesome BAF. If he is made, I don't want him too much bigger than Darkseid CNC, maybe by just a little bit. My list is below:

Amazing Man - the one with the cape

Icon -

Maxima

Static

Yuga Khan

Lex Luthor - Super powers outfit

Dr Bedlam

Parallax - with cape, the DC Direct one is perfect except for the limited articulation and the Hasbro one is trash

Gangbuster

oh yeah does anyone remember the dude who Joker created when he stole Mr Mxy's powers.....dang, what was his name.......Ignition, ok just read up he wasn't made by the

joker but he was cool

Ignition everybody!!

135082-31530-ignition_large.jpg