So which characters do you still want in DCUC?

DSmith

It seems there is no love for Amazing Man, but I want one

Amazing Man

Triumph

Icon

Static -- He is part of the Teen Titans, so its time

Yuga Khan -- Darkseid's father

Apache Chief, Black Vulcan, Samurai, El Dorado and a not so dorky Marv and Wendy plus a even less dorky Wonder Dog

Lex Luthor -- in 80's battle armor

Maxima

Ohhhhh a Grey Ghost would so be mine!!! One of, if not my most, favorite episodes of BTAS! Add to that a Phantasm figure, with removable mask!

I still want Wild Dog

Hawk and Dove

Robin (Dick Grayson classic)

Apache Chief and the rest of the Super Friends

Riddler (classic with body suit and mask)

Penguin (classic, more in line with the Super Powers Penguin)

Reverse Flash. Such a easy one to do!

Kyle Rayner Green Arrow

Guy Gardner (80's look)

Captain Boomerang

Toyman (Super Friends)

Brainiac (Super Powers version, larger, and vac metal body!!)

BAF

Swamp Thing

Doomsday

Starro

A lot of people keep putting Swamp Thing on their lists, but he is officially off-limits to Mattel. He is now considered part of the Vertigo Line and is therefore NOT covered by Mattel's licensing agreement with DC. It could change, but I wouldn't hold my breath, folks.

Lady Jaye mentioned Reverse Flash and I agree he'd be an easy one to do...would be an easy re-tool and could pop up in a multi-pack (or even on MattyCollector.com). Mecharobzilla mentioned Metron in his chair and I have to say that would be an awesome exclusive. I can't imagine he'd be a super hot figure, but for collector's he'd be a nice addition.

There have been some great choices here, and I've put down quite a few already myself. But if Lady Jaye can call Wild Dog, I guess my "big want" isn't so far from Left Field after all.

My single most wanted character of all the DCU characters. . . Starman! And I mean the Will Peyton version. Not the WWII guy with the glowy stick thing, not the obscure Blue Guy, certainly not the goof in the jacket and dorky goggles. I want the "Grass Roots" hero himself. Original suit and all.

Oh, and none of that "He's actually the Blue Guy borrowing dead Will Peytons appearance" crap on the bio either.

Really? You want the mullet haired, purple and yellow costumed Will? Not the Black and Red? Hmmmmm...

The Plastic Man SDDC thing is just a rumor at this point. It's not official. Plas could be a C&C, I suppose? Or they could do 2 versions of him...a smaller version as a regular character and the "deluxe" version as an exclusive??? That could work, couldn't it?

i think a cool way for Plas would be make him a regular figure, but then instead of a BaF that wave everybody else could come with different limbs and parts for him

I really hope they do the below:

Classic Robin

Martian Manhunter (I'm willing to bet they will do a variant of him with 2 different heads)

Apache Chief, Black Vulcan and Samurai....El Dorado why not

Plastic Man

CandC Doomsday

Classic Riddler

Toyman

A better articulated Bane and a bit bigger than the DCSH version (don't think this need to be a CandC figure)

mop top Guy Gardner

GL Arisia

and some wishful thinking figures I like as well:

the non super powered characters, Lois Lane, Commisioner Gordon, Alfred Pennyworth

characters from Wonder Woman like Hippolyta and Circe

Really? You want the mullet haired, purple and yellow costumed Will? Not the Black and Red? Hmmmmm...

That's the one.

i think a cool way for Plas would be make him a regular figure, but then instead of a BaF that wave everybody else could come with different limbs and parts for him

That actually sounds like a pretty cool idea. Even if Matty had to retool a buck figure to accept the "add-ons", I still think it would be more cost-effective than another C'nC, especialy one of the big boys like Grodd or Grundy.

Another cool alternative might be to have each character come with a preexisting accessory (Vigilante's Rifle, Penguin's Umbrella, Beast Boy's Hawk, Luthor's Kryptonite Gun, etc.) but they're all repainted in Plas' colors.

I like Mr. Yac's idea, but instead of those useless weapons Mako suggested how about:

Rex Masons claw, hammer, and mud base

Red Tornados tornado effect

I really want the Crime Syndicate of Amerika.

Ultraman

Superwoman

Owlman

Power Ring

Johnny Quick

Others I'd love to see:

Martian manhunter (long overdue)

The Creeper

Toyman

Kyle Rayner

Guy Gardner

Laira (Red Lantern)

I'm sure we're going to get Martian Manhunter and Classic Robin at some point and others like Alan Scott , Obsidian and Hourman are already strongly rumored to be coming up so I'd like to throw a vote for those who need a mention but aren't so unlikely that this becomes a complete fantasy...

1. Earth 2 Robin: I've always loved the Neal Adams costume ...even as slightly modified by George Perez. It's one of those great but unsung DC designs.

2. Huntress: I prefer her classic look. That Jim Lee design... like many of his costume designs... is very 90's and tacky.

3. Bizarro: Poor Bizarro is begging to be revisited. Here's a freebie for you, Mattel! Just slap a new head on a repainted Wave 6 Superman body.

4. Doctor Polaris: DCUC has shown some guts in some of the off-beat bad guys they've given us. The Doctor is a Green Lantern villain, which is usually a plus, and while he's no Luthor, he's not as obscure as the Shark or Killer Moth. Let's see Doctor Polaris in his blue Silver Age look with the Galactus antlers.

Beyond the Super Powers characters, I'd like to see:

1. Matrix Supergirl- Same costume that Kara had years ago, Matrix was the Supergirl during the Death of Superman. I just like the blue long sleeve top with the red mini skirt

2. CnC Doomsday- Big. Ugly. Menacing.

3. Lex Luthor in a suit- President Lex or corrupt businessman Lex. Don't care. Just put him in a suit.

4. Tim Drake Robin- Original costume.

5. Stephanie Brown Batgirl

6. Jor-El (in a 2-pack or something)

7. Arisia- I don't really care which version of the costume that they make. Just as long as it's not in the standard GL uniform

8. Guy Garner- Big boots. Big collar. Bowl cut.

9. John Corbin Metallo- Smaller. Torn flesh?

10. General Zod, Ursa, Non - 3 pack? Two 2-pack on Matty? Maybe they could throw in a Jor-El to make that happen.

I like the suggestions for Metron with chair, Phantasm, and Gray Ghost! I would also like to see:

- Vril Dox (new uniform from current comic series)

- Starro (humanoid conqueror form from the new R.E.B.E.L.S. comic series)

- Per Degaton

- Equinox (from Batman Brave and the Bold cartoon)

- The Reaper (old Batman villain)

- Major Bummer with couch

- Sinestro Corp Scarecrow

- Larfleeze

- Azrael Batman

PharmV

I like Mr. Yac's idea, but instead of those useless weapons Mako suggested how about:

...Red Tornados tornado effect

First, how, or why, exactly would Plas turn his hand into wind?

Second, you kind of missed the point. Throughout all of Plastic Man's incarnations, animated or in the comics, the running gag has always been that he can disguise himself as anything: a safe, flower vase, getaway car, etc; the big joke being, he always retains his coloring (red, yellow, pink). . .and nobody notices. That's what I was going for.

Hey, that red, yellow and pink umbrella with sunglasses in Penguin's hand? That's not an umbrella at all! It's Plastic Man in disguise! Who knew?

OK, I can follow your train of thought now.

As for the wind effect, I was thinking it might be O?K as a shield, speaker or to put over a foes head like a lampshade.

There have been some great choices here, and I've put down quite a few already myself. But if Lady Jaye can call Wild Dog, I guess my "big want" isn't so far from Left Field after all; Starman! And I mean the Will Peyton version. Not the WWII guy with the glowy stick thing, not the obscure Blue Guy, certainly not the goof in the jacket and dorky goggles. I want the "Grass Roots" hero himself. Original suit and all.

Yeah, I think my pick is one of the most obscure characters in DC land that's for sure!!!

I need to add a group to my list, the Forever People!!

Collect and Connect Forever People Bike or Big Bear!! @smilepunch@

i want to see...

1.) bruce wayne

2.) clark kent(updated)

3.) lois lane

4.) alfred pennyworth

5.) dick grayson

6.) tim drake

7.) james gordon

8.) lobo bike

9.) steppenwolf hover bike

10.) gangbuster

11.) metallo (human)

12.) sinestro corps mongul

13.) granny goodness

14.) trenchcoat joker w/hat

15.) blight

16.) hawk

17.) dove

18.) vixen

19.) mordred

20.) morgaine le fey

TO COMPLETE SUPER POWERS

-Robin (Dick Grayson)

-Martian Manhunter

-Robot Brainiac

-Golden Pharaoh

-Samurai

-Plastic Man

-Tyr

SuperPowers.jpg

I'd really like to have Martian Manhunter and I'm surprised that they haven't made him yet. I have a Tim Drake Robin to fill the space and could buy the 2-pack Brainiac to do the same. I'm also surprised that Plastic Man hasn't been made.

That chart is awesome who made that?! I had no idea how similar the lists were either till I saw this haha! Theyalso need to make these

http://www.kennersuperpowers.com/spvehicandplaysets/lexsoarseven.html (the lex 7 is still a badass design even by todays standards imo :D

http://www.kennersuperpowers.com/spvehicandplaysets/spsupermobile.html

http://www.kennersuperpowers.com/spvehicandplaysets/spbatmobile.html

& the hall of justice would be nice too!

<-- never going to happen but I can dream :P

TO COMPLETE SUPER POWERS

-Robin (Dick Grayson)

-Martian Manhunter

-Robot Brainiac

-Golden Pharaoh

-Samurai

-Plastic Man

-Tyr

SuperPowers.jpg

I'd really like to have Martian Manhunter and I'm surprised that they haven't made him yet. I have a Tim Drake Robin to fill the space and could buy the 2-pack Brainiac to do the same. I'm also surprised that Plastic Man hasn't been made.

That chart is awesome who made that?! I had no idea how similar the lists were either till I saw this haha! Theyalso need to make these

http://www.kennersup...xsoarseven.html (the lex 7 is still a badass design even by todays standards imo biggrin.gif

http://www.kennersup...upermobile.html

http://www.kennersup...pbatmobile.html

<-- never going to happen but I can dream tongue.gif

he needs to fill in brainiac.

TO COMPLETE SUPER POWERS

-Robin (Dick Grayson)

-Martian Manhunter

-Robot Brainiac

-Golden Pharaoh

-Samurai

-Plastic Man

-Tyr

SuperPowers.jpg

http://www.kennersup...xsoarseven.html (the lex 7 is still a badass design even by todays standards imo biggrin.gif

I think he's only using DCUC figs. Anyway, who is 33? Is that Despero? Cause they made him.

TO COMPLETE SUPER POWERS

-Robin (Dick Grayson)

-Martian Manhunter

-Robot Brainiac

-Golden Pharaoh

-Samurai

-Plastic Man

-Tyr

SuperPowers.jpg

I think he's only using DCUC figs. Anyway, who is 33? Is that Despero? Cause they made him.

i thought it was despero too but based on the list above the picture would guess it is tyr.

It is NOT Despero, it's Tyr. He's an obscure Legion Of Super-Heroes villain. He has never been used in the comics the way he should, so he's an odd choice. He was odd back when Super Powers was made and he's odd now. There are MANY characters who are more deserving of a figure than him, but the same could have been said for Golden Pharaoh, Cyclotron and Samurai.

TO COMPLETE SUPER POWERS

-Robin (Dick Grayson)

-Martian Manhunter

-Robot Brainiac

-Golden Pharaoh

-Samurai

-Plastic Man

-Tyr

SuperPowers.jpg

lex and freeze arent DCUC figs.

No, Lex, Mr. Freeze and Brainiac are not technically from the DCUC line, they are from DC Super Heroes, which was the line that came out before DCUC and most collectors think of as part of the DCUC line. But you are right. Officially those characters were not made for DCUC. They are from the pre-cursor line that Mattel did before they were granted the rights to make (almost) all of the DC characters. Back then, their license was only for Superman and Batman related characters.

No, Lex, Mr. Freeze and Brainiac are not technically from the DCUC line, they are from DC Super Heroes, which was the line that came out before DCUC

you shouldve said it like this: No, Lex, Mr. Freeze and Brainiac are not technically from the DCUC line, they are from the vastly superior, and better sculpted DC Super Heroes, which was the line that came out before DCUC, and for the most part, still remains king of DC action figures.biggrin.gif notice how the DCSH lex's head is far better than the DCUC?

007-43.jpg

008-23.jpg

• Like 1

I really could add people all day long to this list.

For me DETECTIVE CHIMP is high on the list.

It would be great if they made him a bit bigger than Gleek. Maybe they could package him with Rex The Wonder Dog.

You know, I think the entirety of ShadowPact would be awesome to have.

It would also be cool if Mattel would offer Starro face attachments. Perhaps offer them on Mattycollector.com in packs of 10 or more. Make them all the same size and have them easily fit around the figures heads.

CONGORILLA would be another great addition. If they could give him more articulation than Grodd, that would be awesome as well.

Of course there are the figures that we all want to see like Martian Manhunter, Zatanna and Guy Gardner.