MOTU 200X series-prices?

BobTrousers

Hi all

Due to the current economic climate, I'm looking to sell a few things-among which are roughly 40 carded (both red and green) MOTU action figures from the 200x toy line. They're pretty much mint, although I think a few cards may have been slightly bent / damaged due to them being bashed while in storage.

I've looked online for a price guide but couldn't find anything useful, and these figures seem to be a bit scarce on ebay at the mo, so I was wondering if any of you good people could offer me some insight as to their worth, or maybe point me in the direction of someone who does?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

put em up at .99cents & take whatever someones willing to give ya :P Most are worth nothing but some of the harder ones like prince adam or teela or evil lyn or the snake men may get you a few bucks

• Like 1

the Faker from ToyFare might be of some worth, if at all. How much 4 Evil Lyn? u willing 2 ship first, sinceu r new and all?

Oh yeah I forgot about the exclusives ...faker & snake teela... Honestly with everyone so focused on the new line there may not be much demand for these things ... if ya can't get $$ thatmakes yafeel its worth it but want to get rid of them I'd suggest toys for tots, can't go wrong with that & ya know they get good use that way

the only ones I collected were the villains!! i have loose; Tri klops, Two Bad, and Trap Jaw, sealed; Mer Man and Whiplash!! Also got an MAA, but would trade him for a Skeletor or Evil Lyn!!

@loll@

Oh yeah and 3 Fakers, will eventually open 1!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I found some at a LCS, and they were all 99 cents, the store owner said, he was getting rid of them due to everyone wanting the new stuff, this stuff died. then he said, after he sold everything, in a few years that stuff will be hot, and people will be looking for it again, he said he wish he could keep them, but he doesnt have the space.

So i say to u, if u need the $ sell them, if not keep them. who do u have anyways?

Didnt they make a 2000+ ver of shera?

Yes they did. She was the SDCC exclusive for that year and then He-Man.org members got a chance to get her for $20.00 each. I got two, One I kept and the other I sold on ebay and I got $75.00 for her too.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE