What about this?

Devilbat

I was thinking the other day about those TRU exclusive five-packs they used to do, and I'd love to see Hasbro go back and re-do some of those sets with the anniversary sculpts. Now I know there might be a few problems, like how they'd work around characters like Jinx and other figures that didn't get a new sculpt. But I always loved the concept behind the Anti-Venom Strike Force for example, and I'd love to see them done with the new style sculpts. The same goes for the Night Force set they did. At the least they could release them as singles if and when they start the anniversary line back up. What do you guys think?

Just think, they could release that Crimson Strike Force or whatever that set was called, and they could use the convention ROC Destro body for the Crimson Twins. I personally would love to see something like this.

The interesting thing about the 25th line is that the bodies CAN be good at representing multiple characters....with the addition of accessories. Mutt, Lift-Ticket and Viper all share parts, yet the vests and accessories help make them stand out AS who they are and not just different guys wearing the same clothes. Or Firefly and Beach Head. I didn't realize how much of Airborne came from other guys (Snake Eyes torso and Gung-Ho legs.

Simply put with the right accessories, we could see a LOT more guys then we are.

The interesting thing about the 25th line is that the bodies CAN be good at representing multiple characters....with the addition of accessories. Mutt, Lift-Ticket and Viper all share parts, yet the vests and accessories help make them stand out AS who they are and not just different guys wearing the same clothes. Or Firefly and Beach Head. I didn't realize how much of Airborne came from other guys (Snake Eyes torso and Gung-Ho legs.

Simply put with the right accessories, we could see a LOT more guys then we are.

It's the heads that seem to be the problem sadly:(

the suggestion of more repaints could be a good if they were logical repaints like some of the 5 packs.

One thing that annoys me is that amount of Duke head sculpts that could have been used to give us others. The resolute head is by far the best.

I could got for that. I would love to have business suited figures and that is long overdue for Tomax and Xamot. Hasbro could do this easily, they question why will they not do it. I doubt we will see any 25th stuff for awhile as I am sure they have convinced themselves the the ROC is great and selling well. Death to ROC! Long Live 25th!

I was thinking they could even do a Battle Force 2000 set with existing figure parts if done right. Hasbro has impressed me time and time again with the anniversary line in how they re-use parts so seamlessly and made the cobbled-together figures look so great. I just keep imagining an Avalanche figure for example done with at least the torso used for Snow Job. I absolutely love that sculpt, and it has lent itself well to several good figures.

I guess I'm just missing the anniversary line in general, but I would like to see the "Force" themed sets revisited with anniversary sculpts.

It's the heads that seem to be the problem sadly:(

the suggestion of more repaints could be a good if they were logical repaints like some of the 5 packs.

One thing that annoys me is that amount of Duke head sculpts that could have been used to give us others. The resolute head is by far the best.

That is what bugs me the most. Back in 1982, they had, what, 3 heads? But they did the best they could to utilize them with different hair colors and such. Once the line expended, it got easier.

But with the latest stuff, the LEAST they could do is give the head a new hair color if they are going to reuse it. But, no, they can't seem to do that so we ended up with one guy wearing like 3 uniforms when it is supposed to be 3 different guys.