TOYMAN65

Trap Jaw™ Figure

Available February 15, 2010

Club Eternia™ Monthly Figure, February 2010

Masters of the Universe® Classics

Evil and Armed for Combat

Trap-Jaw1.jpg

$20.00

One look at Trap Jaw™, evil henchman for Skeletor®, and you know this crazed cyborg’s no bark, all deadly bite! Ready for battle, one of the most fan-requested figures ever comes complete with three interchangeable attachments that hang from his belt when not connected to his arm, plus a swappable left arm and extra head to transform him back to Kronis™. Use extreme caution around Trap Jaw™ — just like the vintage toy, his mouth is on a hinge that opens and closes! Comes complete with these accessories:

Interchangeable left arm

Extra head

Removable belt

Power Claw

Laser

Hook

Trap Jaw™ Bio

An insane criminal from the dimension of Infinita, Kronis™ was one of several evil warriors freed from an intergalactic prison by Keldor™ to bolster his ranks during the start of the Great Unrest. After serving Keldor™ for years, Kronis™ grew ambitious and raised an army of his own to challenge his master. Now a powerful Overlord of Evil™, Skeletor® defeated Kronis™ — breaking his jaw and arm, and leaving him for dead. Found and rebuilt by Tri-Klops®, Kronis™ was transformed by him into Trap Jaw™, a man armed with combat weapons and an “iron jaw!”

Available February 15, 2010, only on MattyCollector.com.

You must be 18 or older to purchase this product.

Man-at-Arms® Figure

Heroic Master of Weapons™

Man-At-Arms.jpg

$20.00

En guard! Enemies of He-Man® would be wise to be well-prepared for battle when Man-at-Arms® is at our hero's side! Following an initial successful run in July 2009, his figure is re-released with no changes other than a packaging burst stating "The Original" on the front right corner that calls out his lineage from the 1984 line. Man-at-Arms® comes complete with these accessories:

Electronic Power Sword®

Removable armor

Mace

Dagger

Pistol

Man-At-Arms® Bio

For two centuries, the Eternian weapons master and combat instructor to the royal family has been called the "Man-At-Arms®." Trained by the renowned tactician Dekker™ and a veteran of the Great Unrest, Duncan™ was asked by King Randor™ to step into this position and fortify his guard with an elite strike force, which he named The Masters of the Universe®. In addition to his skills in combat, Duncan™ is also a great inventor and helped construct an electronic version of the Power Sword® for Adam to use until he could unite both halves of the sword of King Grayskull™. Man-At-Arms® and his adopted daughter Teela® often scout the borders of Eternia® for signs of lurking evil.

Battle Cat® Figure

Fighting Tiger of Eternia®

Battlecat1.jpg

$30.00 (yes price corrected on MattyCollector site)

The first beast figure in the Masters of the Universe® line, Battle Cat® has been crafted so He-Man® fits in the saddle (as will most other MOTU characters) and can securely ride his iconic green feline into battle! Sculpted in amazing detail, this fully-articulated figure comes with removable armor and helmet, and his saddle holds the Sword of Power™.

Battle Cat® Bio

A member of the Green Tiger Tribe, Cringer™ was saved from a parek-narr attack by a young Prince Adam® and afterwards became his devoted companion for life. He assisted Adam during his quest to unite both halves of the Power Sword® of He and afterwards was enhanced by its power to become Battle Cat®, the Fighting Tiger of Eternia®. Cringer™ is one of only a handful of allies who knows Adam’s secret and fights alongside the other Masters of the Universe®, carrying He-Man® into battle against the forces of evil.

• Like 1

Oh February is going to be a killer month for me...Trap-Jaw $20.00, Man-At-Arms $20.00, Battle-Cat $30.00 State tax $4.55 & finally UPS shipping cost $8.70...Grand total $83.25 :o My credit card will be smoking @faint@

• Like 1

Forget the credit cards, what about Matty's server? They already know

they can't accommodate the high traffic, yet they keep insisting on releasing

a plethora of top tier characters at one time, not to mention DR had a tough

time juggling multiple figure quantities in December. They could have

easily just re-issued MAA in March or April, instead they include him

with Trap-Jaw and Battle Cat :huh: Its like they enjoy perturbing collectors.

MAA is the only one I wanted to get another of. I passed on the first 3, but I need another MAA since the feet on my original are so loose that he can barely stand up.

So it will be a very expensive month. Hopefully the wife will still love me after it @loll@

EM

I agree, it's going to be tough to buy anything the day these come out. Plus, the stands go on sale too. So it looks like I'm in for Trap Jaw, Battle Cat, and some stands. I have MAA, but the ankles are pretty loose so I'm going to try these stands first. It's not a big issue, he just needs some help standing.

I missed MAA the first time around, so I will have to try for him in February. It will be the most I've spent in one month on Matty as long as the website doesn't crap out.

Not sure how the MattyCollector site will be, but if it implodes as usual here is the customer service phone number 1-877-466-2889 Remember if you can't get on the site to place your order call customer service right away and make them take your order by phone.

It's their job so don't let them say oh we can't do that. Remind them that MATTEL ( their boss ) states that Matty Collector customer service must take your order by phone if you can't get on the MattyCollector site to place your order.

• Like 1

Well after the way Adora just disappeared in 30 min (I was lucky to get one since I do not have a subscription), I am not taking any chances on battlecat so I preordered one (in case I can not get him at matty) at Bigbadtoystore, he is $39 plus shipping, and since I have the pile of loot option I will only pay 10 dlls more than if I got him directly through matty, which is not a bad deal, and apparently I am not the only one who considered this option as the preorder is already sold out.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE