The Bowen Statue/Bust Thread

Ekim15

they were doing famous covers once and i think they metioned this one but never got made

• 3 months later...

Just bought a 70's Cap Britain Bust at Wizard World Philly

• 8 months later...

I will put up pics at some point but this is who I have

Original Iron man both Grey and Gold

Thanos

Mistress Death

Stealth Iron man but from the 3 pack

Rather Large Scale Sentinel

Thanos Bust

I have other statues but they are from Sideshow and other companies.

X Men Vs Sentinel Exclusive version of all 3

Thanos and Mistress Death Diorama

Days of Future past wolverine and Kitty Diorama

Regular and stealth version of Iron Man flying on the nice rock base

Infinity Gauntlet Thanos statue from marvel milestones

And in the near future the new Bowen thanos Statue with the Cosmic Cube :)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice

thanks! cannot wait for the action Thor coming later. And a retro mini wasp is in the works...Bowen is trying to kill me..lol

Yeah glad I only buy their busts

Congrats there JJ. The busts would be a bit easier to take on every now and again..But the statues are just nice. I am eager to see a preorder go up for Thanos On his Throne. That is the one I ahve wanted since I saw a Thanos Statue put out.

The Facebook link didn't work. I know Thanos on his throne is coming. Just don't know when he will be up for ordering n all :)

ok now try it

Crap man..if that is your house where do you sleep?? lol. Nice Scary ton of a collection. Congrats on the many AH autographed statues. Wish I had jumped on a white queen when she first came out. Gonna take the lotto to get her now ;)

haha thanks, thats my little man cave/office and a bit spread out to the family room. rest of the house no toys allowed lol.

laughs. Always have to have boundaries. Good to see all the stuff you have amassed over time. Sure you don't have any storage units out there?

Garage and a shed in the back but that's figures and stuff.

Well all the over flow now be going to the store I am opening

Hey Congrats! You have the stuff to do it. On the track of Bowen Statue talk I just placed a pre order for the Thanos On his Throne. That is coming at the end of this year! Shocked he is coming so fast. He will make my 5th Thanos Statue. Hopefuly last for a bit..that guy is tearing me up..lol The Cosmic Cube thanos is due in the next 30 days. Can't wait to see that one in person.

Yeah saw that 350 is a bit much but it's a great piece

$280 for me happy to say. The joy of collectors club discount. I signed up for it to get the Action Thor. Happy thing the Throned Thanos comes in the same time frame :)

That's tru I'm part of the club too

Totally worth it even if you just want to hold him till next spring and re sale. I wouldn't be shocked if he creeped his way up the price ladder. I lucked into the Sentinel when he was on Bowen. LOVE that big bot. Trying now to hunt down an Ant Man regular..Would like the exclusive but that IS too pricey

yeah the exclusive one was nice