Cyborg Superman / Mongul 2 Pack Question

BlackLantern

I heard from several people that the Cyborg Superman and Mongul 2 Pack was going to come out at TRU around the time Wave 11 came out, but now people are saying that it came out a while back and was already in stores. I am hearing the same about the Hal Jordan and Abin Sur 2 Pack. Does anyone know what is going on with these 2 packs? Have they already come out at TRU? If anyone knows what the deal is with these 2 packs, please post. Thanks.

Both have been out for some time.

I know they are on Ebay and online retailers, but has anyone seen them at TRU? I know online retailers have sold them, but I am asking have they come out in stores yet. Wave 11 has been out for a while also, but is just now showing up in stores. I am asking if those 2 packs have already been in stores or not.

I know they are on Ebay and online retailers, but has anyone seen them at TRU? I know online retailers have sold them, but I am asking have they come out in stores yet. Wave 11 has been out for a while also, but is just now showing up in stores. I am asking if those 2 packs have already been in stores or not.

Yes. Both were released in TRU BEFORE the Superman/Braniac and Batman/Clayface 2 packs. Like 3+ months before.

Yes. Both were released in TRU BEFORE the Superman/Braniac and Batman/Clayface 2 packs. Like 3+ months before.

That is weird, because I went from seeing the Batgirl/Azreal 2 Packs to not seeing any, then to seeing the Superman/Brainiac and Batman/Clayface 2 Packs. I guess I will have to get these online somewhere then. Thanks for the reply.

I got all 4 two packs at TRU around June of last year

abin-sur/hal jordan

batgirl/azrael

cyborg superman/mongul

orion/lightray

These are supposed to be re-released based on preorder information, with an 'expected' date of this month:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MAT11882&mode=retail

I passed on the GL two pack several times at my local TRU, only to have them gone when I finally had the spare cash to snag one, so I'm hoping that they do in fact show back up. I'm not willing to pay EBay prices.

I do ALOT of hunting too, so I do not know how I missed these. I saw many Batgirl/Azreal, but never any others until the Batman/Clayface and Superman/Brainiac, and 2 out of those 4 have been released like 3 times now. I know they have small detail paint differences, but its the same Batman and Superman from the Gotham 5 Pack and the World's Greatest Superheros that just came out. I hate when they do that over and over.

i never found the cyborg superman/mongul 2-pack except for one with mongul and a one armed steel. damn slicers.wish they would have released it as cyborg superman/steel tho as mongul was one of the few dcsh i actually picked up. gotta agree with shanks tho as i would like to see a sinestro corps mongul c&c as well but only after an arkillo c&c

Thanks, you answered this for me.

I saw all of them @ TRU in the past as well.

Don't get me wrong, the Mongul figure is cool but they really should do him as a Collect and Connect, but do him as a Yellow Lantern.

Mongul should be a lot larger than he his.

Mongul Jr., the yellow lantern is the son of Mongul so he has to be bigger than Mongul.

I hope they make a Mongal figure...the daughter of the original Mongul and the sister of the current Mongul. Of course Mongul Jr. killed her...too bad.

I hope they make a Mongal figure...the daughter of the original Mongul and the sister of the current Mongul. Of course Mongul Jr. killed her...too bad.

yeah, that was a hellofa punch, ripped her head off. i hope they make mongul jr. a BAF.

Mush like everyone else i got mine way back when but i only found the lantern 2 pack snf lightray 2 pack at retail and thanks to a member here i got the cyborg sups 2 pack i never saw the batgirl 2 pack which i still need. The bad thing about the lightray pack was lightrays face was poorly painted. and both his legs broke. I finally went to ebay and got a lightray to replace it

Does anyone still have the batgirl 2 pack at there TRU's?

I work at a Toys R Us and I have seen all of them but the Batgirl two pack. The only one that I got was the Superman/Brainiac two pack which we still have them and Batman/Clayface.

To tie this up:

Orion & Lightay

Cyborg Superman & Mongul II

Azrael & Batgirl I

Hal Jordan & Abin Sur

ALL came out around Christmas 2008 at TRU, but the lanterns and cyborg & Mongul are due to be re-released again to TRU.

Brainiac vs. Superman

Batman vs. Clayface

Came out in mid-2009, and are still around at TRU.

I personally like the fact that the Gotham 5 Batman is a clean version of the Fist of Clay Batman. Kind of a before & after.