Blackest Night Rings

Wheeljack35

Except for the Black Ring which I got for free, got the rest with the comics... basically paid 3.99+tax for each and all I read was the Blackest Night series and Justice League :(

$4 each???

yup my comic shop don't sell the rings itself, to get it you need to buy the comic book for that particular promo ring. So far of the 7 comics I've bought, I've read Blackest night #5, Justice League and the Doom Patrol. These are the times I wish I should have bought the 7 rings on ebay some where selling it for $10 for the set of 7 shipped (that was around 1st week of December)

Wow I thought my store was bad for only charging $2

But....

I haven't read Blackest Night yet

I wait for all the issues to come out then read

I'm bad for reading an issues then when the next one comes out I usually forget what happened before

The rings were "free" if you bought the Blackest Night tie-in comics. Since I was buying them all anyway, I got the rings for "free." I have one complete set and am only missing one red one for a second complete set. My guess is that there will be rings aplenty at comic book conventions this year. I'm guessing that DC will be handing them out for free and plenty of dealers will be trying to sell them.

stores had to order in a ton of comics in order to get the rings & then they had to pay for the rings them self I wouldn't be complaining cause you have to pay $2 something :S

Even $5 simply makes up for one of the comics they had to order to get the rings

Wow, I would not pay $2 for these. My comic store was giving them away free to anyone who came in, purchase something or not, you could still got one. I talked an employee into giving me 2 of each.

At the time $2 didn't sound bad ....until I found out what some here paid or didn't pay

Again...

25 copies of Booster Gold #26 one bag of fifty YELLOW RINGS $8

25 copies Doom Patrol #4 one bag of fifty ORANGE RINGS $8

25 copies R.E.B.E.L.S #10 bag of fifty INDIGO RINGS $8

25 copies Outsiders #24 bag of fifty VIOLET RINGS $8

50 copies Justice League of America #39 bag of fifty RED RINGS $8

50 copies Adventure Comics #4 bag of fifty BLUE RINGS $8

50 copies of Blackest Night #5 bag of fifty GREEN RINGS $8

<-- what retailers had to order to be able to buy these

I got 5 of them for free (via a coworker who works at a comic shop on the weekend) and I bought the tie-in books for 3 of them. From what I got from reading the 3 books, the Blackest Night series seemed interesting enough. I was however surprised that comic books cost 4 bucks now. When I used to read comic books they were like a dollar and some change. You could get subscribe to a whole mess of books and collect them at the end of the month and maybe pay 20 bucks.

Except for the Black Ring which I got for free, got the rest with the comics... basically paid 3.99+tax for each and all I read was the Blackest Night series and Justice League :(

I highly recommend checking out Doom Patrol #4! (Of course, I'm a bit biased! ;)) A non-fan might not pick up on whats so cool about this issue (the end) but it's a really interesting concept!

Wow, I would not pay $2 for these. My comic store was giving them away free to anyone who came in, purchase something or not, you could still got one. I talked an employee into giving me 2 of each.

stores had to order in a ton of comics in order to get the rings & then they had to pay for the rings them self I wouldn't be complaining cause you have to pay $2 something :S

Even $5 simply makes up for one of the comics they had to order to get the rings

Agreed.

ummmmmmmmm............ lol