DCUC Alan Scott & Jay Garrick

smallville069

ok, in all reality.. we are now on wave 13 of this monster of a toy lone & still no hide nor hair of some of DC's biggest & most notable STARS!!

I think i understand the whole Martian Manhunter deal.. he is dead in the comics.. and until they bring him back( looking however he is gonna look) Mattel is right to hold off..

but the primary members of the Justice Society?? the Golden age Green Lantern & Flash?? why? even the DCIH got a Jay!

Mattel if your listening ( reading -and we know you are) PLEASE, for the love of monkeys.. give us the heroes of yesteryear!

thank you @supes@

Martian Manhunter and Plastic Man are shoo-ins since they were both in the Super Powers line. I think Jay and Alan will be coming along since they are making a Golden Age Dr. Mid-nite. It doesn't make sense to make him and not other Golden Age JSAers.

Man, they will get to Martian Manhunter, Alan Scott and Jay Garrick. They are trying to flush out the entire line through the waves. I like all three characters but I am willing to wait just to see the DC universe fleshed out. Mattel has its SUPER SHARE of problems but I like that they are slowly getting to some characters.

They already made him: Wave 2 Aquaman! ZING.

Actually, I had to google Captain Triumph to find out if he was even owned by DC.

Yep! Read the Golden Age Prestige Format mini-series written by James Robinson. Its probably has Captain Triumph's biggest moments ever in a comic book.