What do you want to see from GIJoe for 2010?

JayC

25th/resolute

skystriker for sure.

Well a year heavy in POC toys is inevitable so wishing for a DRASTIC shift away from that is pointless. A realistic hope for 2010, let them put out as much POC stuff as they like. I'll cherry pick what I like (which for ROC was probably about 40% for me, looks to be much less than that for POC from what wev've seen so far). I would like to see them throw out a few more 25th types scatered into the line. There are still some huge gaping holes in the 25th line up (Footloose, Lifeline, Airtight, Cover Girl, Jinx, Zaranna, Zandar, ect...). Or give us a few more exclusive box sets like the Invasion/Defense of Cobra Island sets. By the end of 2010 I'd love to see all the Joes and Cobras from 1982 to 1986 completed (which isn't that many really). More resolute would be cool too but not my main hope.

More movie stuff!!!

I'm super excited about Pursuit of Cobra (even ordered the Arctic Threat Snow Job on eBay for 13 bucks!).

Also majorly looking forward to the movie-style Hiss Tank.

I'm hoping for an RoC Spirit, Dr. Mindbender, and...well everyone else. Bring 'em on!!!

The ROC and POC stuff doesn't appeal to me much if at all. I'd love to see a complete return to 25th anniversary stuff, but I know that's about as likely as getting that long-awaited call to host my own day-time talk show.

I'd really enjoy seeing a few RAH or Comic/Cartoon-based figures and vehicles find their way into the line. Otherwise, this is time for me to work on completing my RAH collection and saving up some cash.

All-new vehicles, like the new HISS tank. No "mole-pods" though--cool, DIFFERENT designs or nothing. No need for huge sets either, just cool, interesting new vehicles.

I like the new "Metal Gear Solid"-esque flavour of the new POC figures. More of that kind of theme.

I like the idea of the Walmart Battle-sets--but all-new designs, please. Perhaps something modular and connectible.

I have no preference between 25th Anniversary-style, Resolute, or movie style figures--they all have their pluses and minuses.

I'd prefer a healthy roster of all-new characters to do with the established ones. Its time to build again, bring in some new faces.

Also, I want a retail-level return to classic, or Classic Collection type 12" Joes--military or adventure themed and sold in the slim boxes, or in the Classic Collection boxes with accessories. The Walmart exclusive Military and Adventure Team figures were nice re-releases, but there is a opportunity to slowly return to the classic format of a 12" figure (razor) and accessories ( blades). The modern militaries have changed enough in the past decade that there's a lot of new looks possible for new figures.

Two Words. Dread. Noks.

I'd like to see more of the 25th / ME style as they're many characters I'd like to see get the treatment. Also, new characters are always a plus.

Not really into the toys anymore but I want to see the comics (marvel) put out in hardcover format & for them to also finish off the gijoe trades (idw)

more vehicles for GI Joe.It looked like Cobra got all the love in terms of vehicles from the movie.After the "success"of Resolute,it looked like Hasbro just basicly abandoned it.I got the DVD for Christmas from my brother and have yet to watch it.Back to the point,more vehilcesfor GI Joe.This now Vamp thats coming out is a great start.

more movie vehicles perhaps a cobra rattler

another resolute OVA

a better designed ROC cobra commander figure without the gaping hole in his face

a transformers crossover toy series

a reissue of the original o-ring swivel arm joint figures and the original 12 INCH 1960's gijoe figures

25th anniversary style SGT Savage and EXTREME figures

Back to the 25th stuff, I'd like to see remakes of the remaining figures from the RAH line. At least the figures through '88.

More 25th stuff. I don't mind new stuff but they SHOULDN'T be excluding the traditional 25th stuff.

Bases. And I don't mean like the last handful we've gotten that make little sense (like the Pit). How about a TTBP?

Modular figures (so to speak). What I mean by that is, "Pilot Scarlett" is based on Glenda. So they could have included a blonde head (just say its a disguise or something). For example.

Less gimmicky vehicles. Did the repaints/remolds of vehicles like the Sky Hawk and Stinger not sell? Not EVERY vehicle needs some lame gimmick (especially electronics). They could do a mix of new and old, couldn't they? There are a few vehicles I'd like to see like the Stun, Desert Fox, H.I.S.S. II, maybe even a "new" APC.

The death of the movie line and anything lines that come from it. Cloth in instead of molded plastic(Star Wars has gotten back to this and G.I. Joe needs to start). The return of the 25th line with some type of concept figures or original creations. I will even say get some C.O.P.S. in there. I would love to have a B.P. Vess, Long-arm, and Big Boss(yeah, I know that will never happen).

Fig wants:

Cloth instead of plastic. PP se would have been perfect if he had a cloth coat. Some scientist with cloth lab coats would be great as well. (good call Dracorex)

The return of the Stalls in the v1 uniforms

articulated Timber

Single Carded rereleases of figs from multipacks or vehicle drivers like the 2nd 25th baroness, Lady Jaye or Chromed masked viper, EXACTLY like they were in the multipacks.

No missle launchers.

Cheaper prices

Camo, even on liquid armor

non fig wants:

All that said, between ROC designs and figure costs, I'm moving away from action figures.

I would love a Good G.I.Joe video game that is separate from the rest of the continuities. It's own more marvel based, more mature, Joe shooter.

Some kind of presence on Xbox live and it's competitors. I want avatar stuff, Maybe the old games rereleased. Maybe an app that lets me download and view both old and new comics at cheaper than print prices. It would stop priracy that they fear if you could only view them on a console on your TV>

A new resolute OVA

IDW to continue after DDP's run and drop their own overly sci-fi and stretched out re-run aside from stand alones like Cobra.

I'd like to see more of the 25th and Resolute stuff. Obviously the movie is going to be what we GET, but since you're asking. ^_^

The movie just means more of the same characters and the same heads, with new bodies or repainted old ones. I'm pretty well burned out on the Channing Tatum and Marlon Wayans stuff.

• Like 1

More classic updates!

Articulated Timebr!

Less of the weird way out there figs that are coming. I like the movie and I like the figs but some of them from the new line just don't flow with me! They seem way to out there.

Lastly, I agree that it would be nice to get a Sigma Six Scralet somehow finally.... SDCC would be nice!

Draven