Jurrasic park AWE striker

Darklon

I just checked'em out and they look VERY cool!

Yeah those and the mechs have been talked about all over the place but here it seems @loll@

Draven

tni.jpg

Wonder why?

you can see the pics over at generaljoes.com. I cannot wait for the figures myself, the jugnle camo looks suberb and the night force/black and blue is great.

Because right now they're just prototypes with no reason to think otherwise. I mean there's no new movie coming and it's not an anniverary year for the movie. At best these are a TRU exclusive that may or may not be revealed at Toy Fair next month. I would bet on not being released as of right now. It doesn't seem like the TRU exclusives that are out right now are selling at all, so unless Hasbro or TRU is really in a gambling mood I would think this is all we'll see.

It doesn't seem like the TRU exclusives that are out right now are selling at all, so unless Hasbro or TRU is really in a gambling mood I would think this is all we'll see.

I'm central Ohio here, the shelves are vacant of ANY Joe stuff. The holiday wiped them out....around here. That geographical status (for me) had me thinking just the opposite about this stuff and that it's sold VERY well?

Are there areas in the country more accurate for this kind of VISUAL sales estimation? Hot beds of toy collecting communities verse ghost towns and boonies?

I think he meant Jurasic Park VH. The AWE are JP sets! And I don't know why to answer your other question, boards here are pretty dead compared to other webistes in general. Why i don't know! But its not just Joes, a lot of other boards are way more active in discusion on stuff like this. :(

Draven

Yeah those and the mechs have been talked about all over the place but here it seems @loll@

Draven

tni.jpg

Wonder why?

LOL, Hey VH overseas eBay dealers have once again posted proto images of tons of stuff including hiss tanks, jeeps and repainted awe strikers, breaking news if I ever seen it. http://s285.photobucket.com/albums/ll71/toyssir898/

I think he meant Jurasic Park VH. The AWE are JP sets!

ooooh, okay then. ^_^ I thought he was talking TRU exclusives in general, G.I.Joe, Star Wars, Transformers etc..?

I was talking about the JP TRU exclusives, but then the Joes exclusives don't seem to sell much better. I can still got buy the 25th ANN Greenshirts and CG packs and all of the ROC exclusives (minus ROC Firefly and BBQ). I just don't see why hasbro or TRU would push a JP line right now.

tni.jpg

Wonder why?

I blame ROC for this! After the movie, my Joe interest has dropped.