Boba Fett kills Solo

Chopz

Yesterday I was surfing through Phone Zoo looking for a new ring tone. I searched Boba Fett and to my surprise I found the coolest rant. Quote; " You should have seen it, you would have dug it the most. I was flying around in my jet pack. Just smoking rebels with my laser pistol; Baboom, baboom, baboom. Han Solo was like "HEY WAIT!", I been wanting for this a long time Solo. BABANG!!!! The big bad wookie be growling in Hell now. I even put one between Skywalkers eyes."

I want to know where this quote/rant come from. I would love to hear all of it.

Chopz

I believe that came from the Robot Chicken Star Wars special that is available on DVD. Boba is talking to Han frozen in Carbonite in the Slave 1. It's funny as hell! It turns a little homoerotic at the end... LOL!

Close. It is from Robot Chicken, but a different skit. It's the skit where he is inside the Sarlacc pit and telling one of the other unfortunate victims of his "version" of what happened above. He tells of killing Han, Chewie, Luke, and then Jabba has 80 Jedi show up. He kills the majority before 20 or so flank him and toss him in the pit.

Close. It is from Robot Chicken, but a different skit. It's the skit where he is inside the Sarlacc pit and telling one of the other unfortunate victims of his "version" of what happened above. He tells of killing Han, Chewie, Luke, and then Jabba has 80 Jedi show up. He kills the majority before 20 or so flank him and toss him in the pit.

This. It's the opening bit in Robot Chicken's Second Star Wars special. The skiff guard's response is the best part though, "Well, at least you didn't go out like a (p)wussy."