My girlfriend made me a G.I. Joe quilt for Christmas

MintCondition

ok that is seriously cool. no blanket here, but I did get my girlfriend some g.i. joe undies for xmas. she is only 85 lbs so she could wear little boys boxers.

Thats hot.. @hmmm@ feed her a cheeseburger! hourly!

neat quilt, too! I love the feel of a good quilt, but its hard to find one that doesn't have some weird flowery or plaid pattern on it

The G.I. Joe blanket?

Maybe, if I can think of a way.

She told me she's going to make me a G.I. Joe throw pillow too, for when I lay on the couch.

Yesterday I was wrapped up in my G.I. Joe blanket, wearing a G.I. Joe t-shirt, drinking from a G.I. Joe cup, and watching G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra on DVD.

Yeah, I'm a huge geek.

And my girlfriend loves me for it.

Uh, Mint...I take it you like G.I. Joe a little bit? (lol)

Seriously man, that's great. And it's always fun when your girlfriend or spouse supports your hobby. I'm lucky to have a wife that gets it. She's not a collector by any means, but she understands why I am, and she even buys the stuff for me every now and then. Heh...I even tell people that I married Scarlett; she used to play G.I. Joe with her friends on the playground in elementary school, and she always wanted to play as Scarlett. (lol) And when we tell people about the new movie, I always say, "It's great. I really liked it, and it was alot of fun." And then my wife says, "It's AWESOME!! I loved it!!" (lol)

To give you an example of how supportive she is, a couple of years back, when Botcon was coming to Lexington, I decided I wanted to go. It would be my first time, so I booked the trip way early so we could stay at the hotel where the convention was. It came down to the very weekend to go, and I got really, REALLY sick. I think I had food poisoning or something. I had never been that sick in my entire life, before or since. But I was really contemplating not going, and my wonderful wife, bless her heart, offered to drive me to Lexington, which is about a two hour drive from here. And she nursed me back to health and helped me around the hotel and convention floor, and although I was still very sick and weak, I had a blast. And I even got to see Peter Cullen from a distance. I wanted to stand in line to meet him and get his autograph, but I was afraid to I had been so sick. But it was great, and I may not have went without my wife offering to drive me there. I KNOW I wouldn't have went had she not taken care of me.

Now you need a Joe Snuggie! ;)