HERE COMES WAVE 12 !!!!

Shanks

Well Dessad just came today at first I had a hard time getting him on the stand that he came with but I really do like this guy. Here is some pictures of him.

2897566720099253773S600x600Q85.jpg

Him with the rest of my DCUC collcetion.

2747066150099253773S600x600Q85.jpg

Another view

2498611340099253773S600x600Q85.jpg

just got word from bbts my order arrived so hopefully i should have it next week.

Same here got the email and the good news is they kept the price of the set of 8 to 114.99 (pre-order price) plus $11 shipping.

I just got word as well that mine came in. Very cool that they didnt change the price this time. Only thing that didnt ship was the variant spectre, im not ususally sold on paint variants but that glow in the dark really fits the character.

just got word from bbts my order arrived so hopefully i should have it next week.

Same here got the email and the good news is they kept the price of the set of 8 to 114.99 (pre-order price) plus $11 shipping.

When did you preorder?

Mine was preordered sept 4th. im just wondering how far down the list i am.

Thanks.

I got Desaad from Bigbad. I order him last Friday and got him today.

Nice.

You're going to need a bigger shelf soon! :D

I know as you can see I have room for 6 more on there then it's full. But I have no place else to put them send all around my room is full from Transformers,Kingdom Hearts and Disney and my binik girls that I have.

• Like 1

When did you preorder?

Mine was preordered sept 4th. im just wondering how far down the list i am.

Thanks.

I pre-ordered the first time it hit on BBTS not sure but I think it was around August (forgot exact date) I know Wave 11 and Wave 12 came up for pre-order around the same time.

Yeah I think the preorder went up in Aug, I know I ordered at that time. But really that doesnt always work, as people preordered wave 9 before me and I received my wave 9 yet alot of people did not.

Mine was early Aug just checked and I don't like how they have solid cases available to buy right now but people with a pre ordered set not getting emails....... ive had some issues with BBTS over pre orders the few months and this is not helping..... @hmmm@

Draven

My comic shop called me today they got some wave 12 in, I asked if they have some spectre. the owner said he has 2 one was light colored than the other. I immediately asked if he can hold the light colored for me, got there just before 8pm and here's my spectre variant.

DSC_5835b.jpg

My comic shop called me today they got some wave 12 in, I asked if they have some spectre. the owner said he has 2 one was light colored than the other. I immediately asked if he can hold the light colored for me, got there just before 8pm and here's my spectre variant.

DSC_5835b.jpg

Is that one of the new DCUC flight stands they are selling on matty?

DSC_5835b.jpg

Is that one of the new DCUC flight stands they are selling on matty?

Yup that's the one.

Good show!

I do adore glow in the dark figures. I was tittering like a school girl when I turned of the lights and Deadman's eye's and chest symbol glowed for me. :D

Hopefully I can snag a glow in the dark Spectre as well.

DSC_5835b.jpg

I was going to ask, but still assumed that it was a Matty stand.

Are you happy with them? I am thinking I'll need one for Deadman. He is just dying to hover about.

Just as an observation, looks like a classic "elf-shoe" Robin can use those lower legs.

Are you happy with them? I am thinking I'll need one for Deadman. He is just dying to hover about.

Depending on how much extra cash you have they are worth it. I bought a set of three when they came out but I don't know when I will order any more. They have a very limited height and range to them.

Depending on how much extra cash you have they are worth it. I bought a set of three when they came out but I don't know when I will order any more. They have a very limited height and range to them.

I agree the Height is the only thing that makes me not buy a lot of these. Overall for low hovering poses I'm happy with it, I have Deadman, Orion, Adam Strange and Spectre on these stands right now.