HERE COMES WAVE 12 !!!!

Shanks

And here is Dasaad with the rest of Darkseid's Army. I used the legs from Desparo to stand the torso of Darkseid, so that is the size of this BAF, the same as Lobo and Desparo.

Ebay010.jpg

Ebay011.jpg

And my new set up with Copperhead and Mary Marvel.

Ebay012.jpg

• Like 12

How does posting pics of these figures merit a -1 against my reputation?

Someone jealous I am sure. You have a great collection going, thanks for posting the pictures. I love the multiple Parademons. I have multiples of them as well. Anyways, I have both Mary Batsons on the way from BBTS, so they should be here soon. I can't wait until I get them all so I can build Darkseid.

Someone jealous I am sure. You have a great collection going, thanks for posting the pictures. I love the multiple Parademons. I have multiples of them as well. Anyways, I have both Mary Batsons on the way from BBTS, so they should be here soon. I can't wait until I get them all so I can build Darkseid.

Thanks for the compliments. I have to admit that I am happy that Mattel didin't decide to make Darkseid the same size as Imperiex or Grundy because that would have been way too big for me.

• Like 2

Have no fear I fix it for you to put a postive on your post I think you have a great set there. I hope BBTS still has Dessad next friday when I get pay.

• Like 1

ignore the rep, I have someone with 15 + accounts attacking mine daily, hes a sad little person, I get hit about -34& growing daily @loll@ If it makes ya feel better though I always enjoy seeing you're pics & collection photos ;) Also I gave ya some +

• Like 8

Great find, I am so done with this line though. The figures are great but I just don't get any joy from collecting anymore. I get something and then all I can think about is getting something else that I don't have. The last thing I will collect will be the Bill Murray fig from mattycollector.

• Like 1

And here is Dasaad with the rest of Darkseid's Army. I used the legs from Desparo to stand the torso of Darkseid, so that is the size of this BAF, the same as Lobo and Desparo.

Ebay010.jpg

Ebay011.jpg

And my new set up with Copperhead and Mary Marvel.

Ebay012.jpg

great pics!! +1 to ya!

As Biff Tanner would say there's a Butt head in hear.

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys, I just didn't understand how posting new pics of new toys on a toy forum was wrong. I am not really worried about those rep points, but at some point I have to ask WTF?

It's just kids on the intarweb, dude. Don't sweat it. :)

• Like 1

Let's say that DCUC 12 lands next month.

Let's also say that you decide to get both Trap Jaw and Battle Cat.

DCUC will be around 130 plus shipping and MOTUC will be 50 plus shipping.

That will make for close to 200 bucks in toys in one month.

Who is ready for that?

Let's say that DCUC 12 lands next month.

Let's also say that you decide to get both Trap Jaw and Battle Cat.

DCUC will be around 130 plus shipping and MOTUC will be 50 plus shipping.

That will make for close to 200 bucks in toys in one month.

Who is ready for that?

I've been in and out of the boards lately, but will wave 12 be carried by Mattycollector.com?

I've been in and out of the boards lately, but will wave 12 be carried by Mattycollector.com?

It was my understanding that all future waves would be available on Mattycollector.com as long as they saw fit to make them available.

At least I hope that's the case. I'm sick of wasting gas in the hunt for these.

I should be getting Desaad tomorrow from UPS. I order him on Friday from BBTS. So all I would need now is Ecipso from 12 then I'm done with this wave.