HERE COMES WAVE 12 !!!!

Shanks

I just received the following in an email from BBTS.

"DC UNIVERSE 12 - COPPERHEAD, DESAAD, MARY MARVEL

We're just received a portion of the Wave 12 singles. Our most recent

shipment includes Desaad, Copperhead and Mary Marvel (both versions), and

we have singles available of these figures at $16.99 to $19.99 each. The

remaining DCU 12 figures appear to be quite a ways out from delivery."

Be on the lookout because here they come!

I'm waiting for these to be available on Mattycollector.

I wasn't expecting them to come out this quickly. Matty hasn't even announced a release date yet through their site.

Could these be part of the January 15th releases?

If you go to BBTS, you can order Copperhead, Mary Marvel and Desaad right now.

I will be glued to Matty's facebook page for the next couple of days.

My COPPERHEAD & MARY MARVEL are shipping soon. @firedevil@

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask, but has it been confirmed whether or not Darkseid comes with an alternate "normal" hand? And if so, have any pictures been shown?

Yes it was confirmed that Darkseid comes with a normal hand. The pic is at the other figure site http://www.thefwoosh.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/spectresanddarkseid.jpg

Has anyone seen these at retail yet?

Anyone who ordered from BBTS received them yet?

If you have, I would love to see some pictures.

Hell I haven't received my Wave 11 from BBTS yet. Also I get no e-mail updates from them.

I'm waiting until this Friday and then cancelling the BBTS order for Wave 11 and just getting it from matty and the B'wana Beast / Animal Man two pack as well.

Has anyone seen these at retail yet?

Anyone who ordered from BBTS received them yet?

If you have, I would love to see some pictures.

Hell I haven't received my Wave 11 from BBTS yet. Also I get no e-mail updates from them.

I'm waiting until this Friday and then cancelling the BBTS order for Wave 11 and just getting it from matty and the B'wana Beast / Animal Man two pack as well.

maybe you have your pile of loot on? i just got mine last week, best wave ever!

maybe you have your pile of loot on? i just got mine last week, best wave ever!

Well I logged in this week and noticed Pile 'O Loot option is not enabled and my lot of figures is still slated for January '10. :|

Well, one more day and it's off to Matty. Which is fine by me as I got to BBTS late and had to order a case, and those tits at Mattel went and packed some peg warmers in the cases instead of duplicates of Wave 11 I could have unloaded easier.