BEACHHEAD OR SNAKE EYES

wigrob

BEACHEAD OR SNAKE EYES  

24 members have voted

1. 1. WHO DO YOU LIKE BETTER

• BEACHHEAD
    • SNAKE EYES

I don't think this topic is so far out there. This is a comparison between two masked, intense, ninja-like Joes who are very similar and have achieved a high degree of visibility and popularity. I don't know why the original poster is getting so much grief.

Because the instincts said that this wasn't another 14 yr old posting, and the OG's subsequent posts and age revelation sadly bore that out.

snake eyes all the way ninja commandos beat regular commandos as far as i'm concerned

WOW UR LIKE A MAJOR JACKASS

why because I have common sense and think snake eyes is cooler than beach head I could cal you a jackass if I wanted to I'm just sick of polls I must have been on the allspark forums to long and the users there have rubbed off on me anyway sorry about being sharky on the threads you made just don't call me a jackass again and will get along fine

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE