Merry X-Mas!!

Lady Jaye

Well I treated myself to a GI JOE gift today!!! Saw your posts about the new Joes being released, so I went to my local HEB Plus and found a few of them and a few of the older figures I wanted!! Well I bought them 2 days ago, but didn't open them till today!! @smilepunch@

Picked up Night Adder, Storm Shadow Paris Pursuit, Red Fang Ninja, Agent Helix, Snake Eyes city strike, Storm Shadow Arctic Threat, Charbroil, and The Doctor. There were some more new ones, but I didn't like em. The figures I got can mesh well with the classic figures in some way. Even the doctor, he'll be a part of Cobra, just not Cobra Commander in my universe!!! LOL!! He'll be the other side of the lab working loyally for Cobra Commander, instead of plotting against him like Dr. Mindbender!!

Best part, was that they too have their figures at $5 each!! But the even better part, is they have they have a buy one get one free offer going on!!! Yeah, you read that right, so for the 8 figures I paid less than 20 dollars total!!! I felt like a kid again!! To be honest it felt like 1987 when I found all the new figures before X-Mas!! And I paid what I did back then!!! LOL!! So hope you Texans that have an HEB Plus by you, check it out for some great deals!!

So what did you guys get, or give to others that is GI JOE this year?? Did anyone give themselves anything GI JOE???

I gave some ROC to Toys for Tots. I think 5 or 6 of the main characters. My brother got me a 25th Anniversary Mutt a couple of weeks ago... but I didn't open it until last night so I guess I can count that as my only Christmas GI Joe.

I got my 6 year old nephew on the old 80s cartoon so he's into and I've been getting him 25th Joes. I got him the main characters good and bad, well I guess mostly bad b/c I got him a ton of Cobra soldiers, so he told me he wanted good guys so I got him Flint, Barbecue, Spirit, Bazooka, Mutt & Junkyard, Dusty, Alpine, and Torpedo. He didn't tell me what I wanted until mid December so props to smalljoes.com to getting my order to me on time! :D

Technically, every Joe toy I've bought this month my wife has informed me was part of my Christmas gifts. So, I got the PIT, City Strike Snake Eyes, Night Adder (both black and blue tats), the Doctor (both coats), Ice Viper, PP Storm Shadow, Kamakura, SGT Stone and PP Snake Eyes. I also got the Cobra Trax / Armadillo two pack from Costco. I also picked up the ROC video game from Target for $20. All things considered, this was a pretty good Christmas haul. It happened over the span of a month, but not bad at all.

The wife got my some Joe ROC boxers in a tin, and a Cobra polo from 80's tees.com. My Mom sent me a package with a cobra hoodie from 80's tees as well. Sadly no Joes sent out as gifts though :( I'm hoping my best friends son will be ready next year 3 is a bit young for Joes.

Hey Rev, ya gotta post pics of the hoodie and the polo, would love to see them!! You don't have to be wearing them!!

Hey I found them, man they are gorgeous, I must have them, as well as the bag!! All hail Cobra!!! @smilepunch@

Hey Rev, ya gotta post pics of the hoodie and the polo, would love to see them!! You don't have to be wearing them!!

Hey I found them, man they are gorgeous, I must have them, as well as the bag!! All hail Cobra!!! @smilepunch@

In the attached you can just make out the cobra logo. That's me and the wife on a mountain above Medenhall glacier in Juneau Ak.

I gotta recommend the hoodie and polo. They are very well made. I've bought some joe t-shirts before that just fade and fall apart in a single wash but these are the real deal.

polo

hoodie

I also noticed if you look around on their site they have added a few things i didn't notice before including a G.I.Joe old school logo hoodie.

ROC 12 SDCC Baroness, nice piece! Much nicer than I originally thought! And I also got the Destro SDCC and Nano Viper set but those were a gift from myself! @loll@

Draven

GODDAMN!!!

Everyone has the Nano Viper but me. :(

I want that damned thing so bad I can taste it.

I didn't get any GI Joes for Christmas, honestly, I'm good on everything GI Joe. I got all the ROC figures I want, already have the Rhyno DVDs, I MIGHT get the vide game for PS3 because my friend bought me New Super Mario Bros. Wii and my parents already got it for me so I might trade in for that.

Unless I happen by the new Kamakura, there isn't a single new GI Joe item that I really need until we start getting new stuff.