DCU wave 11 orders

gruntcast

I still haven't gotten my sets and now full sets of wave 12 are showing up for ebay from US sellers, CSC needs to hurry up and ship these things so i can mentally prepare for wave 12

Did you add the variant to your CSC wave 11 order? I didn't and got mine last week.

I still haven't gotten my sets and now full sets of wave 12 are showing up for ebay from US sellers, CSC needs to hurry up and ship these things so i can mentally prepare for wave 12

You think that's bad?

I went to Target last night. What did I find?

A full array of Wave 7!

More Cirque du Soliel Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Kid Flash, etc. WTF?

I suspect someone is just using my Target as a dumping ground for old inventory. @hmmm@

You think that's bad?

A full array of Wave 7!

I suspect someone is just using my Target as a dumping ground for old inventory. @hmmm@

Nah they have a "New" old case assorment that has a little wave 8& 9 along with the Wave 7. Somebody may have just gotten there before you.

Did you add the variant to your CSC wave 11 order? I didn't and got mine last week.

Yes, that was a neat feature and for selling it for only 10 bucks

• Like 1

You think that's bad?

A full array of Wave 7!

I suspect someone is just using my Target as a dumping ground for old inventory. soupson.gif

that is why i don't go to the stores, i can't deal with the stress

• Like 2

that is why i don't go to the stores, i can't deal with the stress

Well, I was looking for some clothes on clearance, some dish washing gear, and other crap.

I just made a stop by the toy aisle. This year I'm just buying all this crap online. :D

Anyone want to trade? I have wave 10 and want wave 11. All are still in package.

I have had zero luck finding these at retail up here. Typical DCUC frustration. @grumpy@

It's going to be fun when Mattel opens their own discussion board. Oh man. No more just tossing complaints out into unrelated message boards, on paper we should be able to complain directly at Mattel, but I'm going to bet they won't be paying any attention.

I'll keep an eye out for you though.

Also a Wal-Mart finally put their pegs of cyborgs on clearance over in North Olmsted. @loll@

Also discovered Steppenwolf comes with the figure stand last night. I could have just waited to get him later as I really wanted the Green / Yellow version.

If anybody has Green/Yellow Steppenwolf and is looking for Superpowers version I'm willing to trade.

Anyone want to trade? I have wave 10 and want wave 11. All are still in package.

I have had zero luck finding these at retail up here. Typical DCUC frustration. @grumpy@

It's going to be fun when Mattel opens their own discussion board. Oh man. No more just tossing complaints out into unrelated message boards, on paper we should be able to complain directly at Mattel, but I'm going to bet they won't be paying any attention.

I'll keep an eye out for you though.

Also a Wal-Mart finally put their pegs of cyborgs on clearance over in North Olmsted. @loll@

Also discovered Steppenwolf comes with the figure stand last night. I could have just waited to get him later as I really wanted the Green / Yellow version.

If anybody has Green/Yellow Steppenwolf and is looking for Superpowers version I'm willing to trade.

Unfortunately I lost my job due to it closing down. I have no way of paying for things except with other toys :( I do have a job lined up, but it wont start until Feb 1. Even then its paying off evil people who blow up my phone. I want to go shopping, but I am afraid I will find a gold mine.

Unfortunately I lost my job due to it closing down. I have no way of paying for things except with other toys :( I do have a job lined up, but it wont start until Feb 1. Even then its paying off evil people who blow up my phone. I want to go shopping, but I am afraid I will find a gold mine.

Crap.

Sorry to hear that man. Good luck with the new gig. I've been there and it really stinks.

I wouldn't sweat it, the way Mattel mismanages this line I won't see Wave 11 in stores until April. If I ever do.

I'll ask my buddy if any cases have come through his TrU.

Maybe I've just fell into some really good luck, but I've seen DCUC Wave 11 three separate times now. Never full sets, mind you, but I have seen all seven figures as well as both versions of Steppenwolf and Deadman. All at Wal-Mart. I'm thinking these may start being easier to find.