DCU wave 11 orders

gruntcast

As far as future sets, I was looking at BBTS and saw that they raised the price on Waves 12 and 13. But my preorder page still says 139.99 for the Wave 12 case and 114.99 for the Wave 13 set of 8. Are they going to honor those prices? I highly doubt it, just curious if anybody knows from past purchases.

Keep in mind that retailers (and etailers) get stock at a lower price.

I wonder what this means for the Deadman variant.....scalper's delight?

I got the variant in my box from matty.

If you got the translucent figure, that means Matty's website is incorrect. Which figure didn't you get that Matty stated would be in the package?

I just did not get the normal deadman, i got the translucent one.

dcpic40.jpg

I can't wait to get these delivered from Matty! I hope I DON'T get the variant as I already bought one from Mike's Comics and Stuff (at a VERY reasonable price to boot!).

It's SO NICE to not be chasing around, fighting the elements in the midwest to try and find these figs. Also, nice to not be sweating an e-tailer pre-order that may or may not be cancelled a la wave 9.

THIS is how to collect figs!

If you got the translucent figure, that means Matty's website is incorrect. Which figure didn't you get that Matty stated would be in the package?

dcpic40.jpg

Can you post a picture of the giftset packaging...or were all figures just packaged in a normal box?

• Like 1

Seriously people, they are not in a gift set, they are not loose, pollybagged , or sent in an eggcrate with a small midget to help assemble them for you, they are individual just like retail and shipped in a normal DCUC brown paper box. Im not sure how many different ways this can be spelled out.

Seriously people, they are not in a gift set, they are not loose, pollybagged , or sent in an eggcrate with a small midget to help assemble them for you, they are individual just like retail and shipped in a normal DCUC brown paper box. Im not sure how many different ways this can be spelled out.

So just to be clear it is a normal DCUC case with a god damn UPS sticker defacing it?

dcpic40.jpg

Can you post a picture of the giftset packaging...or were all figures just packaged in a normal box?

dcwave112.jpg

dcwave111.jpg

My phasing deadman looks a little different. I wonder if it is one of those running changes Mattel is known for. Mine is cast in a lighter red than the regular one and the "D" is not as thickly painted in order to simulate the color draining as he begins to vanish. By the way the eyes, teeth and "D" glow in the dark/

• Like 1

No need to get snippy. Obviously people are confused because of how Mattel described the product, so contrary to what you want to believe, they did not "spell it out" very well.

• Like 3

Well, my BBTS order still says " Paid " and has not switched over to " Shipped " yet.

The pictures of the figs look AWESOME!!!

I can't wait til they get delivered!

Evidently Mattycollector.com is having a much faster response time with this line than e-tailers.

No need to get snippy. Obviously people are confused because of how Mattel described the product, so contrary to what you want to believe, they did not "spell it out" very well.

Heh, me snippy, I’m not called that very often. My friend, it’s not that I’m snippy, it’s that I’m tired of answering the same question with the same answer. What is so confusing about "individually packaged figures" they said this at SDCC. I mean when did they ever say these were a gift set? Let’s not even mention the fact that this has been answered over and over again here yet the same question keeps getting asked. When you order from Bigbad or any other etailer, do you get your DCUC any different than target or TRU, nope, its the same product. That’s all this is, its all it ever was. I mean if anyone did even a minimal amount of digging online you could find this answer, instead the same question keeps getting asked.

So contrary to what you believe, they spelled it out just fine, if you took the time to look. The only fact that is most definitely wrong is that people are getting the chase figure, even though it clearly states you will not. Look I’m not one to defend Matty, that site is a mess and misinformation runs rampant (I collect MOTUC so trust me what I say this). But in this one case it has been pretty clear to me from the get go of what we were getting. A solid case of figures, just like what I could order from Bigbad or Entertainmentearth, all be it without the possibility (although that has proven false) for a chase.

Heh, me snippy, im not called that very often. My friend, its not that im snippy, its that im tired of answering the same question with the same answer. What is so confusing about "individually packaged figures" they said this at sdcc. I mean when did they ever say these were a gift set? Lets not even mention the fact that this has been answered over and over again here yet the same question keeps getting asked. When you order from bigbad or any other etailer, do you get your dcuc any dofferent than target or TRU, nope, its the same product. Thats all this is, its all it ever was. I mean if anyone did even a minimal amount of digging online you could find this answer, instead the same question keeps getting asked.

So contrary to what you believe, they spelled it out just fine, if you took the time to look. The only fact that is most definatly wrong is that people are getting the chase figure, even though it clearly states you will not. Look im not one to defend Matty, that site is a mess and misinformation runs rampant (I collect MOTUC so trust me what I say this). But in this one case it has been pretty clear to me from the get go of what we were getting. A solid case of figures, just like what I could order from Bigbad or entertainmentearth, all be it without the possibility (although that has proven false) for a chase.

Matty actually calls it a "Boxed Set". If you don't like answering questions because they've already been asked, then it's better to not answer at all than to be snide in your reply. I thinks it's ok if someone hasn't gone through pages and pages of posts just to see if a question has already been answered. As a moderator, aren't you supposed to facilitate useful discussion threads instead of trying to make people feel like idiots?

• Like 1

Heh, me snippy, im not called that very often. My friend, its not that im snippy, its that im tired of answering the same question with the same answer. What is so confusing about "individually packaged figures" they said this at sdcc. I mean when did they ever say these were a gift set? Lets not even mention the fact that this has been answered over and over again here yet the same question keeps getting asked. When you order from bigbad or any other etailer, do you get your dcuc any dofferent than target or TRU, nope, its the same product. Thats all this is, its all it ever was. I mean if anyone did even a minimal amount of digging online you could find this answer, instead the same question keeps getting asked.

So contrary to what you believe, they spelled it out just fine, if you took the time to look. The only fact that is most definatly wrong is that people are getting the chase figure, even though it clearly states you will not. Look im not one to defend Matty, that site is a mess and misinformation runs rampant (I collect MOTUC so trust me what I say this). But in this one case it has been pretty clear to me from the get go of what we were getting. A solid case of figures, just like what I could order from Bigbad or entertainmentearth, all be it without the possibility (although that has proven false) for a chase.

Matty actually calls it a "Boxed Set". If you don't like answering questions because they've already been asked, then it's better to not answer at all than to be snide in your reply. I thinks it's ok if someone hasn't gone through pages and pages of posts just to see if a question has already been answered. As a moderator, aren't you supposed to facilitate useful discussion threads instead of trying to make people feel like idiots?

Lets take this little tit for tat off board and leave this topic for wave 11.

Mattel is a very funny company. CSC hasn't received Wave 11 while BBTS has in Wave 12 Mary Marvel regular and variant, Desaad and Copperhead in, what the heck is going on?

I was wondering the same thing.

On a separate note. Corner Store Comics is offering the variant deadman to those that ordered the whole set. It will only cost you 10 dollars to get that figure added on to your order. It is only for those that ordered the full set though.

Mattel is a very funny company. CSC hasn't received Wave 11 while BBTS has in Wave 12 Mary Marvel regular and variant, Desaad and Copperhead in, what the heck is going on?

I was wondering the same thing.

On a separate note. Corner Store Comics is offering the variant deadman to those that ordered the whole set. It will only cost you 10 dollars to get that figure added on to your order. It is only for those that ordered the full set though.

I just ordered it today.