DCU wave 11 orders

gruntcast

Got confirmation that my wave 11 from Matty has already shipped! That was fast. Scheduled to be here 1/4/10. First DCUC of the new decade!

• Like 1

Just checked my e-mail and it says my order has shipped as well. Says it is scheduled to arrive on 12/30/09!!!Hopy Crap that was fast! I wasn't expecting so quick but sure will take it!!! Way to go Matty!

Question to those that ordered wave 11 from Matty today.

I was checking my bank account online and I noticed that I was charged twice my Matty, and than had a 3 refunds/credits billed to my account. I called Matty/Digital River and they said everthing was good and that I would indeed recieve wave 11 on the 30th. Just wondering if you had the same thing happen to any of you.

I have en extra $260 in my account from the credits from Matty, but soon expect that to vanish, LOL

Question to those that ordered wave 11 from Matty today.

I was checking my bank account online and I noticed that I was charged twice my Matty, and than had a 3 refunds/credits billed to my account. I called Matty/Digital River and they said everthing was good and that I would indeed recieve wave 11 on the 30th. Just wondering if you had the same thing happen to any of you.

I have en extra $260 in my account from the credits from Matty, but soon expect that to vanish, LOL

This is not uncommon for retailers to experience this with their payments.

I have had Blizzard (WoW) charge me 5 times one month and even Starbucks has charged me more than once on accident.

Sometimes the systems mess up but it is common. Usually the retailer catches it or if you call the bank, they will be able to notice the duplicate charge and void it.

Just checked my e-mail and it says my order has shipped as well. Says it is scheduled to arrive on 12/30/09!!!Hopy Crap that was fast! I wasn't expecting so quick but sure will take it!!! Way to go Matty!

You are so lucky!

My BBTS order simply says paid ... no shipment confirmation.

Starting to wonder if they simply charged everyone they could before we could order from Mattel. LOL

Got my shipping confirmation as well, that was really quick. Usually takes 2 or 3 days before I get any shipping confirmation from Matty after ordering so this is a nice surprise.... but then again I'm still missing 3 MOTUC from my end of year subscription.

I think the MattyCollector.com figures come in one box. What I don't know is if you will get two of the C&C parts that come with Steppenwolf, or just one? I ordered my set from them around 5pm central today, no prob. I cancelled by BBTS order because it was a few bucks cheaper, and I was able to ship another item for the same $8.70. I do really like BBTS, though. Luckily, the next couple of waves have C&C figures I don't want, so I can start buying singles again from BBTS. BBTS does seem expensive, but distribution of them in my area is HORRIBLE, and I like being able to cancel an order up to 15 days after you pay for it with them.

Matty stated that they come individually packaged like what you buy in the store.

And I read that someone complained about the price of $15, they are going up to that higher price everywhere.

You are so lucky!

Starting to wonder if they simply charged everyone they could before we could order from Mattel. LOL

I got that same "paid" confirmation last night, would of cancelled it if I got to it in time.

Thats just plain goofy to think their not packaged like they are in the stores. Why in the world would anyone think otherwise? Matty has said they are packaged individually and sold by the set, im just not sure why anyone is confused by this.

You are so lucky!

I got that same "paid" confirmation last night, would of cancelled it if I got to it in time.

I dunno about BBTS, but when I emailed CSC last week, they said they would get their figs the same day as Matty (12/23). Sadly, I've neither been charged or received any shipment email from CSC.

It really sounds like the e-tailers are losing buyers for this set in droves. It will be interesting to see how this affects them in the long run. Will they stop carrying DCUC altogether? How will that in turn affect Mattel? Will DCUC really become a Matty exclusive line?

A local comic shop got their Wave 11 set. They're pricing them at a brutal 20.00 to 22.00 a figure! This was the same shop I was able to get most of Wave 8 from but I'll wonder how they'll do with Wave 11. I imagine once Wave 11 hits the major retailers out there, these are going to be huge peg warmers. Lets face it. Most fans are getting these things NOW. Who's going to be up for a fifteen dollar shark in two or three months which is how long these figures will probably take to circulate everywhere.

I also ordered wave 11 from Matty hoping to avoid the hassle of seemingly endless hunting. If; however, Wal-Mart and Target keep their prices at 12.97 or so, then I spent too much, but at least I won't have to travel all over town endlessly.

I must admit I have been impressed with the service of Matty (so far). I ordered the Sinestro corps two pack and the newest two-pack with Bwana beast. Both arrived very quickly and the quality was very good.

I received a shipping confirmation today for my wave 11 case so things seem to be going pretty smoothly .... hopefully it will continue that way.

It really sounds like the e-tailers are losing buyers for this set in droves. It will be interesting to see how this affects them in the long run. Will they stop carrying DCUC altogether? How will that in turn affect Mattel? Will DCUC really become a Matty exclusive line?

A local comic shop got their Wave 11 set. They're pricing them at a brutal 20.00 to 22.00 a figure! This was the same shop I was able to get most of Wave 8 from but I'll wonder how they'll do with Wave 11. I imagine once Wave 11 hits the major retailers out there, these are going to be huge peg warmers. Lets face it. Most fans are getting these things NOW. Who's going to be up for a fifteen dollar shark in two or three months which is how long these figures will probably take to circulate everywhere.

Had we known the price was going to be $120 when matty first announced they'd be selling wave 11 (months ago), I wouldn't have pre-ordered from CSC.

If CSC doesn't send me a shipping confirmation by like Tuesday I'm going to inquire about canceling and just order from matty.

I finally put my order in today for Wave 11 and the Animal Man 2-pack. Smooth as silk. I was on the fence about buying this set on-line at about $15 each, but considering the cheap-ass shipping charge and the reports of increased prices at retail it's a no-brainer. I'll probably order each wave from Matty in the future assuming this goes well.

Hasbrotoyshop has been offering most of Hasbro's products at retail price for years now, and most e-tailers still carry Hasbro lines.

And I read that someone complained about the price of $15, they are going up to that higher price everywhere.

Yeah, somebody mentioned that already. I haven't bought any since Wave 10, and they were 12.99 each. I found some Wave 8 figures at Target a couple weeks ago and thought about buying an extra Parademon, and they were 12.29 there. So I honestly didn't know about the price increase. That's a bummer.

I finally put my order in today for Wave 11 and the Animal Man 2-pack. Smooth as silk. I was on the fence about buying this set on-line at about $15 each, but considering the cheap-ass shipping charge and the reports of increased prices at retail it's a no-brainer. I'll probably order each wave from Matty in the future assuming this goes well.

Same here, just ordered a set.

As far as future sets, I was looking at BBTS and saw that they raised the price on Waves 12 and 13. But my preorder page still says 139.99 for the Wave 12 case and 114.99 for the Wave 13 set of 8. Are they going to honor those prices? I highly doubt it, just curious if anybody knows from past purchases.

Thats just plain goofy to think their not packaged like they are in the stores. Why in the world would anyone think otherwise? Matty has said they are packaged individually and sold by the set, im just not sure why anyone is confused by this.

I don't understand it either..

Got my Matty order today too!! Overnight for regular price shipping!! Opened up JOhn right away!

4212648270_6d46cd8622_b.jpg

They forgot to paint his ring (easy fix though)

4211951821_180c50c437_b.jpg

4212713816_871e65b0ec_b.jpg

This wave rocks!! Up next Katma!! (I'm taking my sweet time opening these!)

I know it is just a stock body and a new head, but damn that figure looks nice!

At first I wasn't all that excited about it and now I really can't wait to get the John Stewart fig. Great Pictures!