Mattel, Let's ReIssue wanted DCUC and BAF!

Flounnderr

I have a set of the wave 5 but I'm glad they are re-issuing them since the QC on them is awful. It seems in the last few waves the paint apps and parts seem to be much better.

They also need to re-issue wave 3. All of mine have a grey dust that won't go away and I don't know if that is safe or not especially around kids. Plus SC Sinestro needs to be done especially with the Color of Fear two pack to better match their color.

I'd like a re-issued Black Canary to look more like the prototype as far as the haircolor and make-up. They pulled it off very well with Powergirl so why not BC?

When is Wave 5 being reissued?

Those asking for re-issued figures will recieve. They are re-releasing Wave 5 as a 5 Pack. The figures are going to stay the exact same according to Mattel. This sucks because I like certain waves being hard to find. If we could find EVERY figure VERY easily, collecting would not be near as fun to me, and alot of others would agree. Some may not agree, but even someone above posted that they like some figures being hard to find. That is the way it should be. Hard to find, but not impossible. Anyways, not sure if the CnC (BAF) parts will be included. They probably will not. I hoped they would at least change the figures BARELY to make the actual Wave 5 figures unique, but they even said they will be the exact same.

will it come with Metallo? I only want Metallo and Riddler.

But i agree that re-releases should be different in some way.

Those asking for re-issued figures will recieve. They are re-releasing Wave 5 as a 5 Pack. The figures are going to stay the exact same according to Mattel. This sucks because I like certain waves being hard to find. If we could find EVERY figure VERY easily, collecting would not be near as fun to me, and alot of others would agree. Some may not agree, but even someone above posted that they like some figures being hard to find. That is the way it should be. Hard to find, but not impossible. Anyways, not sure if the CnC (BAF) parts will be included. They probably will not. I hoped they would at least change the figures BARELY to make the actual Wave 5 figures unique, but they even said they will be the exact same.

will it come with Metallo? I only want Metallo and Riddler.

But i agree that re-releases should be different in some way.

They said it was a 5 pack so most likely it wont come with Metallo, it will be like the Walmart 5 pack, only through Matty. Just a guess and not based on any fact.

This may get some harsh comments, but I don't want any of these figures to be re-released. I believe this series has the ability to be an all time great and eclipse marvel legends as the best line in the recent marvel/DC era. Short-packed figs such as gentleman ghost and waves such as wave 5 are not fun, I understand that. However I feel these as well as some other HTF figs makes the chase fun. For one, I absolutely hate collecting things that are easy to find. This line intrigues me a lot and when this 5 pack of wave 5 releases the values of wave 5 will drop drastically. I feel that's a shame for the overall mystique of the line. I am not rich, I am not a scalper, and I surely don't have any of the super high dollar figs. I enjoy the chase and look forward to finding that super HTF DC classic at the flea market, comic shop, or a steal BIN on epay. I guess I appreciate the chase but I am NOT a completist so I do have sympathy for those who may have paid 400 for wave 5 with it now coming out in a 5 pack. Is anyone with me on this issue?

This may get some harsh comments, but I don't want any of these figures to be re-released. I believe this series has the ability to be an all time great and eclipse marvel legends as the best line in the recent marvel/DC era. Short-packed figs such as gentleman ghost and waves such as wave 5 are not fun, I understand that. However I feel these as well as some other HTF figs makes the chase fun. For one, I absolutely hate collecting things that are easy to find. This line intrigues me a lot and when this 5 pack of wave 5 releases the values of wave 5 will drop drastically. I feel that's a shame for the overall mystique of the line. I am not rich, I am not a scalper, and I surely don't have any of the super high dollar figs. I enjoy the chase and look forward to finding that super HTF DC classic at the flea market, comic shop, or a steal BIN on epay. I guess I appreciate the chase but I am NOT a completist so I do have sympathy for those who may have paid 400 for wave 5 with it now coming out in a 5 pack. Is anyone with me on this issue?

Yeah, I kinda agree. I do want them to re-release certain popular figs, but they should make changes so that the originals are still as collectible.

As an example, Hasbro is saying they are going to release a Deadpool. Now, if they release the exact same one as TB, I bet you'll find some pretty pissed off collectors who had to hunt and hunt and hunt for the original (and who opened it).

Now, i still want that new Deadpool, but I want him to be different than the TB one.